- Welding chiller capacity 1.6KW to 180KW
- Temperature control from 7℃ to 35℃
- Chilled water flow rate up to 480LPM
- Built-in SS Water tank and water pump
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Cooling welder machine and welding process
- Much lower maintenance cost
Your Premier Welding Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier
TopChiller is your reliable welding chiller manufacturer and company in China since 1999.
Welding chiller is a specially designed industrial process chiller for cooling welder machines or welding processes.
TopChiller is a leading welding chiller manufacturer with 20 years of experience.
A welding machine is very important for modern industry including resistance welder, spot welding, projection welding, seam welding, butt welding, and flash welding.
Water cooling plays an important role in the welding process and the welder machine.
As we all know, there is boring heat during the welding process.bIf we dont remove the heat timely, it will cause harm to both the welding machine and the welder, this is what place that your welding chiller functions.
Welding chillers can take away the excess heat from the welding machine and welding guns during welding processing to keep it safe and in good working conditions.
TopChiller offers a complete line of industrial process chillers available for welding machines and welders including resistance welding machines, spot welding machines, and a laser welding machine.
The welding chiller with a cooling capacity range from 1 to 40 tons, 3KW to 180KW and temperature stability of +/-0.5℃ to +/-2℃.
Each welder water chiller is self-contained, closed-loop or open-loop depending on the project requirements, with pumping and piping system.
All welding chillers designed and manufactured by TopChiller features non-ferrous water circuit construction consisting of a stainless steel water pump, stainless steel evaporator, energy-efficient and reliable scroll compressor, R407c ozone-friendly refrigerant charged before delivery.
High quality welding chiller at TopChiller features some advantages as below:
1. The welding chiller is using imported famous brand compressors, with built-in safety protection, low noise, and durable power saving.
2. Built-in stainless steel material water pump, large flow, high efficiency, durable.
3. All welding chiller equipped with imported precise digital display temperature controller, it can accurately control the water temperature ± 1 ℃ and set the temperature controlling range of 5 ℃ – 30 ℃.
4. All stainless steel thick water tank, coil evaporator, built-in water replenishing device, easy to clean and maintain.
5. The appearance of the welding chiller is beautiful and generous, and the outer panel is disassembled quickly, which is convenient for use and maintenance.
As a leader of the welding chiller supplier, TopChiller is willing to provide all technical support for your welder and welding machine.
You will benefit a lot by using our welding chillers:
1. Generally, there are filters in the water chiller of the welding machine, which can effectively filter out the obvious particle impurities in the water, keep the pump cavity clean and prevent the possibility of water plugging.
2. The welding chiller uses pure water or deionized water, which is more conducive to pump the light source directly into the laser material and can produce a better laser mode.
3. Welding machine water chiller is generally equipped with a water pressure gauge, which can know at a glance how the water pressure in the laser water circuit is.
4. The welding chiller adopts the imported compressor, the water tank, and water pump are made of stainless steel, and the heat transfer coil is made of stainless steel, so that the chiller can work stably, the refrigeration effect is very good, and the temperature accuracy can be within 1 ℃. The smaller the control temperature is, the less the welding machine is affected by the temperature. However, we suggest that the temperature difference be adjusted to about 1 ℃.
5. Generally, the welding machine chiller is powered by 220V household electricity rather than 380V three-phase electricity, which is more conducive to the universality of the equipment.
6. The welding chiller is equipped with flow protection. When the water flow is less than the set value, there is a signal alarm, which can be used to protect the laser and related devices to be cooled.
7. The water chiller of the welding machine is equipped with temperature protection. If the temperature is not suitable, the signal alarm will also appear.
8. There is also a water level alarm within a welding chiller.
TopChiller is a professional welding chiller manufacturer, TopChiller has exported thousands of high-quality welding chillers to our customers throughout the world.
If you are looking for a reliable welding chiller supplier in the market?
If your welding machine needs a process chiller for cooling purposes?
You are coming to the right place, TopChiller is your best welding chiller choice.
Just contact TopChiller sales, and tell all the welding chiller requirements to get a free quotation for your welding machines.
TopChiller: Your Professional Welding Chiller Supplier and Manufacturer
TopChiller is a professional welding chiller manufacturer for 20 years’ experience since 1999.
For welding chillers, both air-cooled and water-cooled condensers are available in TopChiller.
Split system and outdoor duty options, the portable caster with low noise are also available.
This welding machine chiller manufactured by TopChiller with fully protection devices includes high & low refrigerant safety, automatic water refill system, low water flow safety switch, water freeze safety system, and digital water temperature controller.
The above protection devices will help water chiller and your welding machine to work efficiently without worrying about safety.
Welding chiller from TopChiller is your best water cooling partner for welding machines. We have the packaged water cooling solution to meet your specific needs.
Starting from welding chiller design, manufacturing, commissioning to installation, TopChiller provides the necessary technical support in every stage.
TopChiller brand welding chiller will help in improving weld quality and increasing tip life for spot welding or making a more uniform line in seam welding.
Welding Chiller: Your Complete Buying Guide
Welding is a special fabrication or sculptural process that joins materials, usually metals or thermoplastics, by using high heat to melt the parts together and allowing them to cool causing fusion.
Welding is distinct from lower temperature metal-joining techniques such as brazing and soldering, which do not melt the base metal.
Welding chiller is specially manufactured for cooling welding machine, welder gun or provide constant cooling water for the welding process.
What is a welding chiller?
Welding chillers are majorly designed and made for cooling all your welding equipment and welding process.
Water cooling is very important in welding operations, if done improperly costs can quickly add up. Keeping your welding equipment properly cooled provides the following benefits:
Uniform quality spot welds and the prevention of hot or mushroomed tips.
Longer weld tip life, decreasing equipment downtime.
Maximizes uptime, by preventing SCRs from overheating.
Welding chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment specially designed for welding machines or welder, which can provide constant temperature, constant current and constant pressure.
Welding chiller mainly consists of a cooling water tank, circulating water pump, refrigeration compressor, condenser, evaporator, radiation fan, refrigeration controller and other components and related controllers.
The Working Principle of a Welding Chiller
The working principle of the welding chiller for laser automatic welding machine:
the cooling water in the water chiller circulates continuously between the equipment and the evaporator of the compressor refrigeration system through the work of the circulating water pump.
The heat generated during the operation of the equipment passes through the refrigeration cycle of the compressor refrigeration system and is eventually transmitted to the air.
The corresponding controller can control the refrigeration system of the compressor according to the set parameters, so as to ensure that the cooling water temperature of the equipment is always controlled in the specified range.
Types of welder and welding machine
1. The main welding machines used by industrial and mining enterprises are:
AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high-frequency welding machine, flash Butt welder, pressure welder, butt welder laser welder.
Electric welding machines mainly include AC arc welding machines, DC arc welding machines, gas shielded welding machines, etc.
The AC arc welder is mainly composed of a leakage inductance transformer.
DC arc welding machine has two structures: transformer + rectification and inverter
The structure of the gas shielded welder is relatively complicated, and there are various structural forms of controllable rectification, inverter, and pulse control.
(1) The main application fields of the inverter welding machine are the same, but the welding machine is more energy-efficient and lighter.
(2) Main application fields of submerged arc welding machine Large steel structure manufacturing unit, pressure vessel boiler manufacturing unit.
(3) Main application fields of gas shielded welding machines Large steel structure manufacturing units or general machinery Agricultural machinery, automobile manufacturing plants, security door processing plants, and units manufacturing pressure vessel boilers are now also widely used for gas shielded welding machines.
(4) TIG welding machine is mainly used in pipelines, pressure vessel boilers, stainless steel processing enterprises
(5) The AC argon arc welding machine is mainly made of aluminum welding manufacturing unit and aluminum container manufacturing unit. Aluminum radiator welding.
2. There are two kinds of DC welding machines: one is the rectification primitive under the base of the AC motor, and the other is the DC generator.
DC welding machines are mainly welded with non-ferrous metals and pig iron. The main welding plate of the AC welding machine is mainly used.
3, Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, high-frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine.
The argon arc welding machine and the carbon dioxide protection welding machine can mainly weld thin plates of 2 mm or less and colored gold layers.
The flash butt welding machine mainly connects objects such as copper and aluminum joints, and the high-frequency welding machine mainly welds steel pipes.
4. Submerged arc welding is mainly used for welding steel structural parts, bridge H steel, and industrial-shaped room girders.
5, gas shielded welding: argon arc welding, carbon dioxide protection welding, under the protection of gas, the welding machine will not oxidize, melt and weld firmly, can be welded with a colored gold layer, weldable thin material.
6. Laser welding machine: The lead wire inside the solderable transistor.
7. Butt welding machine: The iron wire and other objects on the main welding anchor of the cable chain factory. It can be docked, etc.
There are DC welding machine and AC welding machine:
The electric welder uses the high-temperature arc generated by the positive and negative poles in an instantaneous short-circuit to melt the solder and the material to be welded on the electrode to achieve the purpose of combining them.
Welding Chiller Applications:
Types of Welding machines that typically require different welding chillers: Resistance Welders, Seam Welders, Butt Welders, Induction Welders.
Welding chillers are also suitable for cooling many welding machines and welding processes as below:
laser processing equipment with a semiconductor laser, CO2 laser, and YAG laser as the working medium, including laser marking, laser cutting, laser welding, laser drilling, laser marking and so on.
Please talk with us if your application is in one of the following markets: Laser, Machine Tool, Medical, Food, Chemical, Heat Treat, Filtration, Semi-Conductor, Welding, Vapor Degreasing, Power Generation or Dry Cleaning.
Welding Chiller Case study:
Could you supply welding chiller for cooling spot welding machines ranging from 50kva to 110kva, if so please advise price and resale discount?
We would require pricing for 6 of these welding chiller units
Regarding your welding chiller inquiry, we have some questions need your confirmation as below:
1. What’s your electrical power supply? V-Hz-Phase?
2. These welding chillers will be used for spot welding machines.
3. The welding machines from 50kva to 110kva, from my experience:
for 50kva, you need a 5kw cooling capacity welding chiller.
for 11kva, you need an 11kw cooling capacity welding chiller.
If you have such a welding chiller inquiry for your welding machines, please talk with TopChiller engineer to work out your welding chiller solution.
Why TopChiller Can Be Your Reliable Welding Chiller Supplier?
Welding Chiller Designed by TopChiller Characteristics
1. Stable cooling performance, simple operation and convenient maintenance.
2. Refrigeration components of welding chiller are all brand components, using Panasonic or Hitachi compressors, low noise, long life.
Equipped with a fan with large air volume and low noise, it has high efficiency and a stable refrigeration effect. The displayed temperature controlling stability accuracy is (+/-) 0.1 C.
3. Intelligent main control board developed and manufactured independently. The LED display is stable and durable.
It has a variety of settings and fault display functions, which can be seen at a glance. Only one key operation (switch key) is needed, and the rest is automatically realized by memory function.
4. With overload, pressure, phase sequence, flow rate, high and low-temperature protection signal alarm, comprehensive protection of laser overheating, configuration of normally open and closed output for choice.
5. Use stainless steel multi-stage centrifugal special circulating pump, PVC connection pipeline, SUS304 stainless steel water tank, no rust or corrosion, can directly use pure water or deionized water.
6. Configuration of high-pressure pure water filter device to ensure that the pipeline is free of dirty blockage so that the laser welding equipment can running safely,
7. Equipped with a water pressure gauge, it is convenient to observe the pressure and flow rate.
Our welding chillers are available from 2 to 30 tons of cooling capacity.
If you would like additional information about the cooling capacity of our welding chillers please visit www.topchiller.com
When and where you need a welding chiller?
While it is possible to use the welding chillers in every welding application, they are the best value cooling option in the following scenarios:
Near 100% cycle rate or very high usage welding equipment, welding chiller is able to provide uniform and reliable cold water to minimize tool wear and downtime.
Multiple TIG, MIG, or MAG welders, If your shop uses multiple welders it is possible to consolidate all of your chilling requirements into one centralized chiller that will ramp up and down based on demand.
This is best for high-frequency welding when reliability and consistency are important.
Robotic welding operations – Larger high usage welding equipment like robotic spot welders often have water-cooled transformers and water-cooled rectifiers that are also used.
If properly sized a welding chiller can provide ample cooling for robotic welders and their auxiliary equipment.
Resistance Welders – Sufficient flow is critical in operating efficiently. Most welding machines require 2 or three gallons per minute of water per cooling circuit.
These machines are thirsty. And with the rising cost of water, a recirculating welding chiller quickly becomes economical.
Types of resistance welders include Spot Welding, Projection welding, Seam Welding, Butt Welding, Flash Welding.
As a professional welding chiller supplier with rich experience in process chillers for welding machines, TopChiller would like to provide all technical support to end-users.
If you are looking for a reliable welding chiller for your welding machines or welder, Please talk to our engineering team to get the best welding chiller solution for your welding machine project.