TopChillerWater Cooled Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier
- Cooling capacity ranges 2 Ton to 580 Ton
- Top branded energy-efficient compressor
- Water-cooled condenser and evaporator
- Built-in water tank and water pump
- Shell type and tube type heat exchanger
- Environment-friendly refrigerant, water box
- Easy installation, repair, and maintenance
- Warranty up to 24 months after purchase
Your Reliable Water Cooled Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China over 20 Years
Water Cooled Water Chiller is a cooling device that produces a cooling effect by releasing heat out of the system from connected equipment using chilled water circulation.
TopChiller is the best leading manufacturer and supplier of Water Cooled Water Chiller in China working for the last twenty years.
TopChiller has designed a full line of Water Cooled Water Chiller models by keeping in view the needs of customers and successfully supplied it to all over the global world with reliability.
Different types of compressors, heat exchangers, water-cooled condenser, shell and tube type evaporator, water pump, water tank, electric motor, water filter, cooling tower, refrigerant tank, power supply, and protection devices are the basic parts of Water Cooled Water Chiller.
Water Cooled Water Chiller is used for fluent cooling purpose in different applications as:
Medical industries, laboratories, hospitals, commercial applications, markets, supermarkets, hypermarkets, offices, plastic industry, pharmaceutical industry, chemical processing, etc.
If you are looking for an energy-efficient, lower costs available Water Cooled Water Chiller for your application?
If you are sourcing for a trusted Water Cooled Water Chiller manufacturer in China to get facilitated about your business needs?
You have found the right place. Please make a contact with TopChiller sales and experienced personnel for price.
Our team will guide you to customize a best-suited Water Cooled Water Chiller that exactly matches your requirements as well as technical assistance they may provide if you require it.
Features and Advantages
TopChiller designed Water Cooled Water Chiller is easy to install and has a lower cost of maintenance featured by the lower needs of component replacement as Water Cooled Water Chiller comes in less contact with surrounding harms.
Water Cooled Water Chiller occupies less space, not requiring large open areas to work smoothly. It can be installed indoors for those applications adjusted on small surface areas.
TopChiller brand Water Cooled Water Chiller has longer service life and energy-efficient performance due to insulating components that come in contact with water preventing corrosion. Secondly, water absorbs heat quickly from the processing machine and releases it out saving power supply costs.
Water Cooled Water Chiller is installed with chilled water as refrigerant rather than toxic chemical as well as temperature, pressure, and over current flow protecting devices, making it safer and durable for use.
|Cooling capacity *||kW||180||220||260||310||340||360||380||480||560||600||710||800||900||940||960||1120||1180||1240||1360||1470||1660||1700||1840||1900||2210||2420||2550||2780||3020||3350||3500||3680||3800||4120|
|Energy adjustment||step||—— 25%～100% ——||—— 12.5%～100% —–||—— 6.25%～100% ——|
|Max current for wiring||A||87||108||119||165||175||185||208||217||246||258||335||356||378||416||2*217||2*246||2*246||2*258||2*315||2*335||2*356||2*378||2*407||2*416||4*246||4*258||4*315||4*335||4*335||4*356||4*378||4*407||4*416||4*416|
|Water flow rate in cooling*||m3/h||31||38||45||53||58||62||65||83||96||103||122||138||155||162||165||193||203||213||234||253||285||292||316||327||380||416||439||478||519||576||602||633||653||709|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||50||45||45||45||45||46||46||46||47||46||46||46||46||47||47||46||47||46||46||46||46||46||46||46||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||50||45||45||45||45||45||46||46||46||47||47||46||46||46||46||46||46||47||46||46||48||47||48||48||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52|
|Water flow rate in cooling*||m3/h||37||45||54||64||70||74||78||99||116||124||147||165||186||194||198||231||244||256||281||304||343||351||380||392||456||500||527||574||624||692||723||760||785||851|
|Sound pressure level ***||dB(A)||68||69||69||70||70||72||73||73||73||73||74||74||74||73||74||74||74||74||74||74||74||74||75||76||76||76||77||77||78||78||78||79||79||79|
| * Performance values refer to the following conditions:|
Condenser water inlet/outlet temperature: 30ºC/35ºC, evaporator water inlet/outlet temperature: 12ºC/7ºC.
** Desuperheater is optional. Condenser water inlet temperature: 40ºC, evaporator water outlet temperature: 12ºCºC
*** Noise level measured in free field condition at distance of 1 meter.
Water to Water Chiller Configuration Table
|2||Shell&tube heat exchanger||Extek/ Shilinbo’er||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|4||Electric Expansion valve||ALCO / Danfoss||Suzhou/Tianjin||USA|
|6||High pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|7||Low pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|11||Three phase protector||Kesi||Wuxi||Japan|
|13||Water flow swtich||ACOL||Shanghai||China|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As the professional chiller manufacturer over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before,during and after sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free service and technical support including；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and give your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s no a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service,If you have any problem about chiller,you may call us or send email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller having up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem..Once we received your message,Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller.You’d better prior to scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you how to start-up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including: Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller,is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want have some replacement spare parts,just provide us your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Water Cooled Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Water Cooled Water Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
Do you want to get rid of the excess heat produced from various machines working in the industry?
Water Cooled Water Chiller is an effective solution for dealing effectively with the extra heat problem.
The Water Cooled Water Chiller requires a suitable temperature and pressure for excellent chilling of the devices.
The chilling cycle of the Water Cooled Water Chiller allows the conversion of a low-pressure refrigerant to a high-pressure refrigerant, at last, providing cooling.
Whether you want to deal with excessive heat in the pharmaceutical, food, beverages, or the chemicals industry, you may use it.
To understand the construction, working, and safety of the Water Cooled Water Chiller in detail, read this guide.
- What is a Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are the Components of Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are Some Main Features of Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- Why the Water Cooled Water Chiller is better than an Air Cooled Chiller?
- How Does the Water Cooled Water Chiller Work?
- What are the Applications of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- What Factors to Consider Before Choosing the Best Water Cooled Water Chiller for your Application?
- What Protection Does the Water Cooled Water Chiller Control System Provide?
- What are the Electrical and Operating Characteristics of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are the Control Options for the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- What Are Some Maintenance Tips When Using Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- How to Install your Water Cooled Water Chiller Perfectly?
- What are Common Problems While Using a Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- What Safety Tips You Must Follow When Using your Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- How to Increase the Efficiency of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- FAQS of Water Cooled Water Chiller
What is a Water Cooled Water Chiller?
A Water Cooled Water Chiller is a device that is used for achieving cooling or chilling with the help of a circulating refrigerant that is environmentally friendly.
It comprises an evaporator, condenser, expansion valve, and a refrigerant to complete its functioning.
All these components collectively work to allow the excellent cooling function for the Water Cooled Water Chiller.
The main reason why industrialists like the Water Cooled Water Chiller more than the Air Cooled Chiller is the efficiency.
Moreover, it has a longer life because it is mostly used indoors, so it is protected against harsh environmental conditions or weather.
To make the Water Cooled Water Chiller even more efficient, you must provide proper maintenance and also ensure proper cleaning to keep the dirt and debris away.
Also, make sure to follow proper safety tips and use safety devices, better for the Water Cooled Water Chiller as well as the operator.
What are the Components of Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- The compressors in the unit must be semi-hermetic twin-screw compressors with an internal relief valve and check valve to eliminate reverse rotation while the Water Cooled Water Chiller is shut down.
- A discharge shut-off valve must be installed on each compressor.
- A muffler must be mounted on the discharge to eliminate discharge gas pulsations.
- A variable control slide valve capable of minimizing compressor output to 15% of maximum load shall be used for capacity control. The compressor of the Water Cooled Water Chiller must start in an unloaded state.
- Suction gas should be used in Water Cooled Water Chiller to cool the motor, and internal winding temperature controls should be used to secure it.
Bearings for compressors must be designed to last at least 73000 hours under maximum operating conditions.
- A pre-filter and an external filter capable of filtration to 5 microns must be used in the lubrication oil scheme of the Water Cooled Water Chiller.
- Water Cooled Water Chiller shall be equipped with a single evaporator.
- The evaporator of Water Cooled Water Chiller must be a shell and tube model with interchangeable heads that can be cleaned mechanically.
Tubes must be grooved both internally and externally, be smooth copper, and be folded into tube sheets. Shell insulation should be 19mm closed-cell foam with a K factor of 0.28.
Thermal insulation for the evaporator must be installed at the factory.
- Each head of the evaporator of the Water Cooled Water Chiller must have a drain and a vent.
- To ensure optimal heat transfer efficiency in all load conditions, the evaporator must have an active refrigerant level control device.
- Either one or two separate refrigerant loops must be used in the architecture.
- A single water inlet and outlet link with Victaulic couplings are needed for a Water Cooled Water Chillerto prevent vibration transmission and to accept minor misalignment.
- An automated auto-setting water flow switch must be mounted on the evaporator. The use of paddle switches or variable pressure switches in Water Cooled Water Chiller is not permitted.
- A single condenser shall be installed in the unit.
- The condenser must be designed, checked, and stamped in compliance with the GB150-1999 specification.
- The maximum working pressure on the refrigerant side of the Water Cooled Water Chiller will be 1500kPa, and the maximum waterside pressure will be 1000kPa.
- The condenser must be a shell-and-tube form with interchangeable heads that can be washed mechanically.
- Tubes must be grooved on the inside and outside, seamless copper, and rolled into tube sheets.
- The oil separator and one or two separate refrigerant loops must be used in the design.
- A single water inlet and outlet link with Victaulic couplings are needed for a Water Cooled Water Chillerto prevent vibration transmission and to accept minor misalignment.
- Each head of the condenser must have a drain and a vent.
- To enable operation and repair within Water Cooled Water Chiller and prevent refrigerant charge transfers, it must be possible to separate the following modules and structures independently: filter driers, oil filters, expansion equipment, and compressor.
- A full running charge of both refrigerant HFC-134a and compressor oil shall be included in the refrigerant circuit components within Water Cooled Water Chiller.
- Make sure to include the liquid line shut-off valves, refrigerant economizer, filter driers, moisture indicating sight glasses, and long stroke electronic expansion unit in the list also.
What are Some Main Features of Water Cooled Water Chiller?
Single Refrigerant R134a
- It has flooded heat exchangers that can be cleaned mechanically
- An electronic expansion system allows for lower condensing pressure and higher heat exchange surface use in the evaporator (superheat control).
- For additional cooling power, use an economizer system with an electronic expansion unit (30XW-P).
- Increased heat exchange performance with a flooded multi-pipe evaporator and condenser.
- The evaporator of the Water Cooled Water Chiller has a low-pressure drop, resulting in lower water pump costs.
Leak-Tight Refrigerant Circuit
- Pressure transducers and temperature controls can be checked without transferring refrigerant charge.
- For ease of repair, there is a discharge line shut-off valve and a liquid line service valve.
- There is no capillary tubing or contacts, meaning there are fewer leaks in your Water Cooled Water Chiller.
Simplified Hydronic Connections –
- The evaporator and condenser have Victaulic contacts.
- Useful reference points for linking to and disconnecting from water supplies.
And a chance at the plant for the water inlet and outlet of the heat exchanger should be reversed.
- Before arrival, a systematic plant process evaluation is performed.
- Quick-test feature for verification of tools, expansion units, and compressors on a step-by-step basis.
- The sturdy material of the Water Cooled Water Chiller is easy to operate, and also the interface is user-friendly.
Simplified Electrical Connections
- High-trip-capacity key disconnect switch.
- It consists of a transformer (400/24 V) to power the integrated control circuit.
Why the Water Cooled Water Chiller is better than an Air Cooled Chiller?
- Some consumers can favor the Water Cooled Water Chillerover Air Cooled Chiller because of its smaller sizing.
- Those looking for a machine that can be used indoors can choose it.
- Since it has a cooling tower, it is more effective than Air Cooled Chiller.
- A Water Cooled Water Chilleris more effective because the atmospheric temperature bulb temperature, which is lower than the ambient dry bulb temperature, causes condensation.
- Because of their relative isolation from atmospheric temperature variations, itcan offer more reliable efficiency for commercial and industrial air conditioning.
- It varies in scale from small 20 ton models to thousands-ton models that cool the world’s biggest facilities like airports, shopping centers, and other structures.
- Also, it is normally stored indoors in a temperature-controlled setting. As a result, a Cooled Water Chiller has a longer lifetime.
- For larger installations, a Water Cooled Water Chilleris normally the only alternative.
How Does the Water Cooled Water Chiller Work?
The Water Cooled Water Chiller rejects heat from a gaseous refrigerant in the condenser until it undergoes a phase transition into a liquid by using water from an exterior cooling tower.
A low-pressure refrigerant is introduced into the evaporator of Water Cooled Water Chiller to begin the process. The refrigerant is heated inside the evaporator, allowing it to change phase and become a gas.
The compressor compresses the gaseous refrigerant, raising its pressure.
The high-pressure refrigerant is routed to the condenser, which refuses heat by condensing it into a high-pressure liquid using cooling water from a cooling tower or ambient air.
The concentrated refrigerant then flows to the expansion unit of the Water Cooled Water Chiller. It has a valve that serves as a metering mechanism, reducing the flow of refrigerants in the system.
As a result, decreasing the refrigerant pressure and restarting the Water Cooled Water Chiller provides cooling.
What are the Applications of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
Water Cooled Water Chiller is used in a variety of industries for the regulated cooling of materials, mechanisms, and factory equipment.
Injection and blow moulding, metalworking cutting oils, welding tools, die-casting and machine tooling, chemical manufacturing, and pharmaceutical formulations require the Water Cooled Water Chiller.
You may also use it in food and beverage processing, paper and cement processing, vacuum systems, analytical equipment, semiconductors, compressed air aeration, power supplies, and power generating facilities.
Water Cooled Water Chiller is also used in hospitals, hotels, and universities to cool high-heat advanced products like MRI machines, X-ray diffraction, and lasers.
What Factors to Consider Before Choosing the Best Water Cooled Water Chiller for your Application?
- Check to see if the Water Cooled Water Chilleris packaged or split.
- How precise is your temperature regulation, and how precise is your process?
- What voltages options are available that are affordable?
- What kind of fluid would it use to get cool?
- What are the inlet/outlet temperatures of this machine?
- Would you need to apply freeze resistance to the coolant?
- What is the minimum amount of freeze protection?
- How far do you think the method will move?
- Would the Water Cooled Water Chiller necessitate the use of a mechanical pump?
What Protection Does the Water Cooled Water Chiller Control System Provide?
Low refrigerant temperature, low oil pressure, and high condensing pressure will both have an impact on and even damage the Water Cooled Water Chiller.
For this purpose, various safety controls were created to mitigate the effects of the above factors. One of the sensors is capacity controls, which keep the chilled water at a constant temperature.
The refrigerant flow controls, which are placed in conjunction with the compressor, are another form of safety control.
When these controls malfunction, the Water Cooled Water Chiller is programmed to shut down to avoid damage and injury to those in the vicinity.
What are the Electrical and Operating Characteristics of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- The Water Cooled Water Chiller must come fitted with a factory-installed star/delta starter to minimize electrical inrush current.
- It must have control voltage.
- Also, it must arrive with a factory-installed electrical disconnect/isolator switch that contains key fuses.
- The machine must run on a three-phase power supply with no neutral.
- The Water Cooled Water Chiller must be capable of starting with a condenser water temperature of 13°C.
- It must be capable of beginning with a water temperature of 35°C before entering the evaporator.
What are the Control Options for the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- Water Cooled Water Chillercontrols included as a minimum: microprocessor with non-volatile memory, picture guided unit/operator interface, and a touch-screen display with multiple language capability.
- Suction, discharge, and oil pressure must all be measured using pressure sensors.
- Thermistors will be mounted to track the cooling water temperatures as they approach and exit the machine.
Water Cooled Water Chiller shall be capable of performing the following functions: –
- Compressors are automatically changed over and cycled to equalize operating hours and the number of times it starts.
- Throttling-based EXV regulation optimizes evaporator charging and ensures condenser superheat and sub-cooling.
- Capacity management is dependent on return fluid temperature sensing and leaving cooling fluid temperature.
- Compressors are automatically changed over and cycled to equalize operating hours.
- Allow a two-level demand limit regulation (between 0 and 100%) or a maximum current drawn limit that is triggered by a remote communication closure or the built-in time clock.
- Control the condenser and evaporator water pumps of Water Cooled Water Chiller.
- Allow unit start-up power, demand cap, and set point adjustments with two-time scheduling programs.
- To avoid unnecessary demand spikes at start-up, limit the chilled fluid temperature pull-down rate to an adjustable range of 0.1°C to 1.1°C per minute.
- Allow for the temperature of the leaving cooled water to be reset based on the return water temperature or with a 0-10V signal.
- Have a dual fixed point for the leaving chilled water temperature, which can be regulated by a remote touch closure signal or a built-in time clock.
- Monitor the lead lag of two devices that are connected in series or parallel.
What Are Some Maintenance Tips When Using Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- Maintain a regular record of your service of Water Cooled Water Chiller service and keep tubes clean for effective heat transfer.
Maintain a sufficient refrigerant charge
- Avoid inefficiencies induced by non-condensable
- Avoid size and corrosion by treating condenser water. Additionally, reduce the temperature of the water entering the system.
- Maintain a 3 to 12 foot per second chilled water flow rate
- Analyze compressor oil regularly
- Inspect starters and motors
How to Install your Water Cooled Water Chiller Perfectly?
For installing the Water-cooled Water Chiller, follow the given instructions:
- Before servicing the cooling fans and/or compressors, switching off the power supply by opening the key switch.
- Disobedience to this law can result in serious personal injury.
- Once the Water Cooled Water Chiller is attached to the grid, do not insert solid artifacts into the water pipes.
- On the water pipe leading to the heat exchanger inlet, a mechanical filter must be mounted.
- Safety valves are mounted on both the high-pressure and low-pressure sides of the refrigerant circuit in the unit.
- It is illegal to reach the electrical components without first turning off the power supply and opening the unit’s key switch.
- Accessing electrical components without an insulating platform is prohibited.
- If water or moisture is present, do not touch the electrical components; sharp edges and the surface of the condenser portion may cause damage.
- Avoid physical contact and use an appropriate safety system while using the Water Cooled Water Chiller.
What are Common Problems While Using a Water Cooled Water Chiller?
- Discharge Pressure is Excessively High.
- Test the cooling water tower, water pump, and each water valve if the condenser’s inlet water temperature is too high or the flow rate is insufficient.
- The device produces air or non-condensable gas, which can be extracted according to the fault monitor.
- Severe condenser scaling: washing copper tank
- Surplus refrigerant filling: excess refrigerant must be discharged.
- The condenser’s inlet valve is not completely open: search and fully open;
- If the suction pressure is greater than average, see the “too high suction pressure” troubleshooting.
- Discharge Pressure is too Low
- The water pressure through the condenser is excessive: the valve should be minimized at this moment.
- If the condenser’s inlet water temperature is too low, change the cooling water tower’s fan speed or the number of fans.
- If a considerable volume of liquid refrigerant reaches the compressor, double-check the expansion valve and temperature sensing kit.
- Inadequate refrigerant filling: charge the refrigerant to the specified amount.
- Lower than normal suction pressure: see “low suction pressure” troubleshooting.
- Suction Pressure is too High
- Excess refrigerant: excess refrigerant should be withdrawn in compliance with the standard.
- A huge volume of liquid refrigerant flows through the compressor while it is fully loaded: inspect and configure the expansion valve and its temperature sensing kit.
- Suction Pressure is Too Low
- The condenser’s refrigerant liquid outlet valve is not completely open: it should be fully open.
- Clogged refrigerant pump: clean or install the filter on a daily basis.
- Expansion valve failure or improper adjustment: correct adjustment or troubleshooting is required, and replacement is required;
- Inadequate refrigerant filling: it should be increased to the specified level;
- Excessive lubricating oil circulates in the refrigeration systemofWater Cooled Water Chiller: the source should be identified and the amount minimized to the acceptable level.
- The evaporator’s inlet water temperature is too low: raise the water inlet temperature fixed value;
- If the evaporator isn’t receiving enough water, check the water pump and valve.
What Safety Tips You Must Follow When Using your Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The Water Cooled Water Chiller must be supplied with all essential protective parts, and the control system must provide protection for the unit against the following: –
- Low chilled water temperature and reverse rotation
- Current imbalance due to low oil pressure (per compressor).
- In the event of an extreme condensing temperature, the compressor can be thermally overwhelmed or automatically unloaded.
- Water pressure is too high, or there is an electrical overload.
- There is a loss of phase.
- The control shall have separate remote indications for general warning (minor incident) and alarm (circuit down).
How to Increase the Efficiency of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
Chilled Water Rest
This technique entails raising the cooling water supply temperature setpoint to meet the cooling load’s requirements. In an automated Water Cooled Water Chiller controller, reset is often done as part of the control routines.
Reduce Condenser Water Temperature
Reducing the condenser water temperature reduces compressor capacity needs in the same way as raising the chilled water setpoint does.
Compressor power consumption can be reduced by 0.5 percent to 1% by lowering the temperature of the condenser water by one degree.
Monitor and Maintain the Water Cooled Water Chiller Approach Temperatures:
Condensers and evaporators in Water Cooled Water Chiller are shell and tube heat exchangers that need routine maintenance to ensure optimal heat transfer characteristics.
Solids appear to collect on internal tube surfaces when water passes into the condenser and evaporator tubes, necessitating annual “rodding” to scrape the scale and recover heat transfer coefficients.
FAQS of Water Cooled Water Chiller
- What is the Ideal Room Temperature for Installing the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The ideal room temperature for the most appropriate operation of the Water Cooled Water Chiller ranges from 4.4 degrees to 15.6 degrees.
- What can you do to reduce the Capacity of the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The best solution for reducing the capacity of the unit by 25 percent of the total load is to provide the Water Cooled Water Chiller with a capacity control system.
- What is the Purpose of Installing the Sub Cooler in the Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The purpose of installing a sub-cooler in the Water Cooled Water Chiller is to enhance the efficiency, which is done by increased chilling of the liquid refrigerant of the condenser.
- How to Protect the Compressor of the Water Cooled Water Chiller from Electric Shocks?
To protect the compressor of the Water Cooled Water Chiller from electrical shocks is to protect the overcurrent and reverse-phase problems using a double protection device.
- What Benefit Does the Scheduled Operation Function for the Water Cooled Water Chiller Provide?
The schedule operation function allows you to schedule or customizes the switch on and off and temperature control settings of your Water Cooled Water Chiller.
- What Protection Device can you use to protect your Water Cooled Water Chiller from Low Evaporator Pressure Problem?
For protecting the Water Cooled Water Chiller against low evaporator pressure issues, you can use a temperature monitoring sensor for compressor discharge function.
- What can you do to lower down the Compressor Sounds of your Water Cooled Water Chiller?
One possible solution to lower down the compressor sounds from your Water Cooled Water Chiller is to provide it with a compressor acoustic enclosure.
- Why do you use the Power Factor Capacitors in your Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The purpose of using the power factor capacitors in your Water Cooled Water Chiller is to stabilize a 95 percent displacement power factor at any load condition.
- What are the Options for Insulating the Evaporator of your Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The standard option for insulating the evaporator of your Water Cooled Water Chiller is to provide a 19 mm cover. You may also go for 38 mm insulation covering as a better option.
- What are the Isolator Options to Be Used with a Water Cooled Water Chiller?
The isolator options that you can use in your Water Cooled Water Chiller include the Deflection Spring, Cage, and Level adjustable types.