TopChiller TopChiller is Your Reliable Water Cooled Chiller System Manufacturer and Supplier In China
- Cooling capacity ranges 20 Ton to 200 Ton
- Temperature control ranges 7°C to 35°C
- Top branded scroll and screw compressor
- Water cooling energy efficient condenser
- Energy-efficient Shell and tube heat exchanger
- Condenser Cooling tower and water pumps
- Easy installation & lower cost maintenance
- Warranty up to 24 months after purchase
Your Reliable Water Cooled Chiller System Manufacturer and Supplier in China over 20 Years
Water Cooled Chiller system is a refrigeration-based system that produces cooling in an application by releasing heat and from the system by cooling water circulation.
TopChiller with professional experience and credibility is manufacturing and supplying a time-saving, compact designed Water Cooled Chiller System in Chine for the last twenty years.
TopChiller has engineered and architectured a full line of Water Cooled Chiller System models and successfully supplied them to all over world markets ensuring standardized reliability.
Scroll and screw compressor, water-cooled condenser, heat exchanger, refrigeration tank, water tank and water pump, expansion valves, power supply, and protection devices are the primary constituents of the Water Cooled Chiller System.
Our Water Cooled Chiller System is renowned due to its large number of benefits to cooling your facilities.
Water Cooled Chiller System has a wide range of applications due to vast variety and varying range capacities:
Commercial systems as hypermarkets, supermarkets, the medical industry as hospitals and laboratories, air conditioning systems, industrial cooling equipment, plastic industry, etc.
If you are searching for the widest variety, application-supportive Water Chiller System manufacturer in China? If you are finding a highly reliable, lower costive efficient Water Cooled Chiller System for your application?
Meet with TopChiller team experts, You will surely get a full supportive guide to select a Water Cooled Chiller System out of the widest variety of Chiller at reasonable costs.
Features and Advantages
- Water Cooled Chiller System is highly durable and efficient in performance configured by indoor installation, protection from dust and debris as well as corrosion resistance.
- The temperature controller ensures steadfast performance by diagnosing temperature increment from a set point and adjusting it accordingly in Water Cooled Chiller System.
- Water Cooled Chiller System is preferably installed in those applications requiring fast and energy-efficient cooling, due to high water heat capacity as well low power consumption.
- TopChiller manufactured Water Cooled Chiller System is easy to install due to its small size and has lower maintenance requirements featured by the use of water as compared to any other toxic liquid, with no need of water exchanging on daily basis.
- Our Water Cooled Chiller System is suitable to install at quiet places featured by the use of water for heat transfer, wetted surfaces, noise absorbance, and high-quality quiet compressor working.
TopChiller brand professional team can help you customize your Water Cooled Chiller System at a very reasonable cost.
- Spare Parts
- Send Enquiry
|Cooling capacity *||kW||180||220||260||310||340||360||380||480||560||600||710||800||900||940||960||1120||1180||1240||1360||1470||1660||1700||1840||1900||2210||2420||2550||2780||3020||3350||3500||3680||3800||4120|
|Energy adjustment||step||—— 25%～100% ——||—— 12.5%～100% —–||—— 6.25%～100% ——|
|Max current for wiring||A||87||108||119||165||175||185||208||217||246||258||335||356||378||416||2*217||2*246||2*246||2*258||2*315||2*335||2*356||2*378||2*407||2*416||4*246||4*258||4*315||4*335||4*335||4*356||4*378||4*407||4*416||4*416|
|Water flow rate in cooling*||m3/h||31||38||45||53||58||62||65||83||96||103||122||138||155||162||165||193||203||213||234||253||285||292||316||327||380||416||439||478||519||576||602||633||653||709|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||50||45||45||45||45||46||46||46||47||46||46||46||46||47||47||46||47||46||46||46||46||46||46||46||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||50||45||45||45||45||45||46||46||46||47||47||46||46||46||46||46||46||47||46||46||48||47||48||48||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52|
|Water flow rate in cooling*||m3/h||37||45||54||64||70||74||78||99||116||124||147||165||186||194||198||231||244||256||281||304||343||351||380||392||456||500||527||574||624||692||723||760||785||851|
|Sound pressure level ***||dB(A)||68||69||69||70||70||72||73||73||73||73||74||74||74||73||74||74||74||74||74||74||74||74||75||76||76||76||77||77||78||78||78||79||79||79|
|* Performance values refer to the following conditions:|
Condenser water inlet/outlet temperature: 30ºC/35ºC, evaporator water inlet/outlet temperature: 12ºC/7ºC.
** Desuperheater is optional. Condenser water inlet temperature: 40ºC, evaporator water outlet temperature: 12ºCºC
*** Noise level measured in free field condition at distance of 1 meter.
Water Cooled Chiller System Configuration Table
|2||Shell&tube heat exchanger||Extek/ Shilinbo’er||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|4||Electric Expansion valve||ALCO / Danfoss||Suzhou/Tianjin||USA|
|6||High pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|7||Low pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|11||Three phase protector||Kesi||Wuxi||Japan|
|13||Water flow swtich||ACOL||Shanghai||China|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As the professional chiller manufacturer over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before,during and after sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free service and technical support including；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and give your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s no a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service,If you have any problem about chiller,you may call us or send email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller having up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem..Once we received your message,Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller.You’d better prior to scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you how to start-up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including: Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller,is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want have some replacement spare parts,just provide us your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Water Cooled Chiller System Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Help You to Find Other Types of Chiller Relevant to Water Cooled Chiller System
Water Cooled Chiller System-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
When the water temperature is excessively hot, you must use the best Water Cooled Chiller System to lower down the temperature produced by your industrial applications.
The Water Cooled Chiller System is a refrigeration device good for removing the heat of any machine. Most of the time, it is used to remove heat from liquids including water, glycol water, and other kinds of liquids.
A Water Cooled Chiller System is essential when it comes to achieving cooling on a large scale especially in commercial areas including malls, restaurants, hospitals, etc.
It is also used in industries and different manufacturing companies to lower down the water’s temperature.
Due to the high heat capacity of the water, a Water Cooled Chiller System allows efficient and effective reduction of heat using less energy.
In this guide, you will get complete information about the Water Cooled Chiller System.
Also, you will read about its construction, working, installation, and application. So, let’s start with this guide.
- What is Water Cooled Chiller System?
- What are the Features an of the Water Cooled Chiller System?
- What Is The Difference Between Water Cooled Chiller System and Air Cooled Chiller System?
- Why Do You Need a Water Cooled Chiller System for Your Application?
- How Does Water Cooled Chiller System work?
- What Are the Advantages of a Water Cooled Chiller System for your Application?
- How to Choose the Right Water Cooled Chiller System for Your Application?
- How to Install your Water Cooled Chiller System?
- How to Maintain your Water Cooled Chiller System?
- What are Safety Instructions you must Follow When Using your Water Cooled Chiller System?
- How to Troubleshoot your Water Cooled Chiller System Problems?
- FAQ of Water Cooled Chiller System.
What is Water Cooled Chiller System?
A Water Cooled Chiller System is a system used to remove excess heat from a liquid present inside a building, machine, or location to provide a cooling effect overall.
Vapor absorption and vapor compression are two types of chillers. The vapor compression again divides into two categories. The Water Cooled Chiller System is one type of vapor compression chillers.
The Water Cooled Chiller System uses water to remove the unwanted heat from any industry.
The refrigerant in it absorbs the heat of the fluid. So mainly, the refrigerant in the Water Cooled Chiller System is responsible for the heat reduction.
The Water Cooled Chiller System is used in moderate and large places, not in smaller ones. As the Water Cooled Chiller System is used where there is a good supply of water suitable for enough heat reduction.
It is an excellent option to use in different types of machinery as the Water Cooled Chiller System allows excellent heat rejection.
Also, big industries prefer using the Water Cooled Chiller System for excellent heat rejection in minimum time.
Water Cooled Chiller System
What are the Features an of the Water Cooled Chiller System?
The Water Cooled Chiller System has many features that allow effective functioning of the Water Cooled Chiller System. Some of the main features are:
The compressor present in the Water Cooled Chiller System creates the pressure difference for the movement of refrigerant around the Water Cooled Chiller System.
The compressor is situated between the condenser and the evaporator.
The evaporator in the Water Cooled Chiller System gathers the excess heat from the industry.
Then the evaporator delivers this heat to the refrigerant from where it goes to the cooling tower and thus moves out of the Water Cooled Chiller System.
In the middle of the compressor and the expansion valve, the evaporator is located.
The condenser in the Water Cooled Chiller System is responsible to take away the heat gathered by the evaporator.
The condenser is situated next to the compressor but earlier than the expansion valve.
The power unit in the Water Cooled Chiller System consists of a circuit breaker, starter, power monitoring equipment, and a speed controller.
This power unit controls the electric flow towards the Water Cooled Chiller System. The power unit is located on the chiller’s wall or the wall of the chiller plant.
A cooling tower is a must-cooling device for the water-cooled chiller system, It also contains a cooling tower made up of a basin and water pump. The cooling tower supplies water to the Water Cooled Chiller System for cooling.
The Water Cooled Chiller System comprises the expansion valve which provides reduced pressure and increased volume for collecting excess heat in the evaporator.
The pilot-operated thermal expansion valve, fixed orifice expansion valve, electronic expansion valve, and thermal expansion valve are some main expansion valves in the Water Cooled Chiller System.
Between the evaporator and condenser, the expansion valve is present.
Water Cooled Chiller System Cooling Tower
What Is The Difference Between Water Cooled Chiller System and Air Cooled Chiller System?
Following are the key points and the differences between the Water Cooled Chiller System and the Air Cooled Chiller System.
Air Cooled Chiller System
- Air Cooled Chiller System is particularly for small to medium installations. And the cost is very low in comparison to the Water Cooled Chiller System.
- The application of maintenance level is pretty low in the Air Cooled Chiller System.
- As the Air Cooled Chiller System needs very small space so is mostly used in small areas to medium ones.
- The Air Cooled Chiller System is also very less efficient in working.
- The refrigerant of the Air Cooled Chiller System is the air, directly comes from the environment.
- The quality of the Air Cooled Chiller System is not good and the structure is also not improved very much.
- The Air Cooled Chiller System is very noisy and sometimes the noise becomes very frustrating.
- The space required for the Air Cooled Chilling System is very small.
- The Air Cooled Chiller System has a very short life span and there are also no LEED points at all.
Water Cooled Chiller System
- Water Cooled Chiller System is very efficient and is less noisy.
- The refrigerant is already present in the form of fluid inside the system.
- A quite high cost is required in the maintenance of the Water Cooled Chiller System.
- It is mostly suitable for medium to large spaces and needs a technical water room.
- It requires a sufficient amount of water to work and chill the area properly.
- Water Cooled Chiller System is more appropriate for indoor placements and needs big tonnage capacities.
- Its life span is pretty good, also has the LEED points.
- The ambient temperature fluctuations do not affect the working of the Water Cooled Chiller System no matter what the capacity is.
Air Cooled Chiller System
Why Do You Need a Water Cooled Chiller System for Your Application?
Maintenance and the Installation
Water Cooled Chiller System is a very centralized cooling system. The whole setup can be done very efficiently but requires good effort.
The Water Cooled Chiller System units’ are placed at main points so that the maintenance procedure becomes easy.
Also, it is good for chilling a single building and also multiple buildings with single installations. And all this is done very appropriately.
More Energy Efficient
Water Cooled Chiller System is very efficient and gives good turnout in both ways; the money and the energy-saving aspects.
It is big and requires a larger area for installation. Also, is better at working as compared to the smaller units.
The Water Cooled Chiller System is very advanced and that is the reason for the high cost but if the investment is made then it is proved to be very good turning revenues.
Water Cooled Chiller System is very flexible in many perspectives. It can be placed inside the buildings as well as outside for chilling.
Moreover, the Water Cooled Chiller System is very advance, can handle cooling in more areas in a very good manner.
The features of the Water Cooled Chiller System can be changed as per need. The number of units in a particular room or building is also specifiable. The presence of LEED pints is another big advantage here.
In the Air Cooled Chiller System, the air is in direct contact with the air canals but in the Water Cooled Chiller System, the fluid remains in the system and is more compact. So this also covers the safety measures very efficiently.
How Does Water Cooled Chiller System work?
Water Cooled Chiller System and the Air Cooled Chiller System have similar working criteria and almost all these two chilling Systems have the same pieces of equipment in their complete system.
The Water Cooled Chiller System has a compressor, an evaporator, an expansion valve, and a refrigerator. There is also a refrigerating material present inside the machine and all the cooling is done with this fluid.
The procedure of this machine, Water Cooled Chiller System is very easy going and completed within simple steps.
In the Water Cooled Chiller System, there is an organized setup of water channels or pipes in which the refrigerating material keeps on moving.
In the first stage, the cooling material; or the refrigerant is entered into the compressor.
The compressor then compresses the fluid fully and after that, it is moved to the next part of the machine.
The next comes the condenser. The condenser in the Water Cooled Chiller System condenses the fluid or the refrigerating material.
Here, this part removes the heat from the liquid and the next destination of the fluid is the evaporator.
In the evaporator of the Water Cooled Chiller System, the water is evaporated from the condensed liquid and enters into the expansion valve.
The expansion valve is the last part from where the cool air is blown out from the Water Cooled Chiller System.
In this whole procedure, the refrigerant that is present inside keeps on absorbing heat and it becomes hot. The refrigerant is also moved to the condenser where its temperature is lowered.
This is the complete setup and working methodology of the air and Water Cooled Chiller System. When the refrigerant is moved into the compressor, it is the final step and it is repeated again and again and the chilling procedure goes on.
What Are the Advantages of a Water Cooled Chiller System for your Application?
The Water Cooled Chiller System offers a wide variety of advantages for your application. Some of the benefits of using it are given below.
Smooth and Quiet Working
One advantage of using it is the super quiet working. This thing makes the Water Cooled Chiller System a better option to use in hospitals and schools where noise will cause disturbance and a problematic environment.
Also, this is the reason why people prefer using the Water Cooled Chiller System in residential buildings.
The biggest advantage of the Water Cooled Chiller System is saving money. Water is cheap and easily available, so you can use it freely in the Water Cooled Chiller System.
Also, water has a high heat capacity which allows higher absorption of heat. Thus, making the working of the Water Cooled Chiller System effective and efficient.
Safe and Secure
Safety is always an essential point to consider. So, the Water Cooled Chiller System is always safe and comfortable for the people.
It uses simple water that is safe and chemical-free for the humans and environment as compared to the toxic refrigerants used in other chillers.
The Water Cooled Chiller System is durable and has lived for years. Other than the cooling tower, the parts of this system are placed in a closed room.
As these components are not exposed to snow, rain, and heat, your Water Cooled Chiller System will function properly for years as compared to other chillers that get easily damaged due to rain, snow, or heat-like conditions.
Affordable Price Water Cooled Chiller System
How to Choose the Right Water Cooled Chiller System for Your Application?
Since each industrial setting is special, you need to have proper guidance about everything. A fast guide to finding the right Water Cooled Chiller System is given below.
Step 1: Measure the Temperature Rise
It is vital to find out how much heat the application produces so that the Water Cooled Chiller System is big enough for the job.
There are several methods for calculating the heat load (in kW), but understanding the process is critical for accurate heat load calculations.
Step 2: Specify the Level of Coolant, the Temperature, and the Mass Flow
The next step is to decide the coolant, its target temperature, and the flow rate that the Water Cooled Chiller System must provide to the process, once the heat load has been calculated.
The method by which heat is transferred from the process to the coolant, as well as the form of coolant used, determines this. Water, for example, has different properties than oil.
Step 3: Determine the Installation’s Setting
In what kind of setting would the Water Cooled Chiller System be installed?
Indoor systems, for example, maybe associated with high temperatures and polluted conditions. While outdoor installations may be subjected to both low and high ambient temperatures.
This can have an effect on Water Cooled Chiller System sizing and necessitate the use of accessories like air filters and sump heaters.
Step 4: Using Output Curves
Now, consider the temperature of the chilled water and the highest estimated temperature of the air present in the Water Cooled Chiller System, as the basis.
Use the output curves to pick a Water Cooled Chiller System model that meets or exceeds the required power.
To optimize the value of the Water Cooled Chiller System range, the application’s safety margin should be considered with usable frame sizes.
Step 5: Analyze the Output Curves of the Pumps
Inquire about the pump’s output curves and double-check that the pump can provide enough pressure at the design flow rate to fulfill the requirements of the Water Cooled Chiller System.
Small coolant flow paths or longer distances in some liquid-cooled systems can result in higher-than-average pressure losses.
Step 6: Make your Final Decision
Finally, make sure that your Water Cooled Chiller System meets the remaining application specifications, such as power characteristics, control choices, footprint, agency listing, color, and so on.
Choosing a standard Water Cooled Chiller System will provide you with greater reliability, smoother and faster operation, as well as longevity and durability.
How to Install your Water Cooled Chiller System?
Here are a few steps and points to consider when installing your Water Cooled Chiller System.
- Take off your Water Cooled Chiller System from the loader carefully.
- Now, slowly and carefully open the packaging of your Water Cooled Chiller System.
- Spend a good time reading the instructions manual that came along with it to get an idea about the installation and safety procedures.
- Set a spot where you will place this system. Clear all unnecessary things from that place.
- Make sure that the ground or floor is durable enough to bear the weight of the Water Cooled Chiller System easily.
- Now, use the lifting points to carry it.
- Then carefully and gradually shift your Water Cooled Chiller System to the site of installation. Stay careful to not hit or damage it.
- Again consult the instructions manual to fit the piping and power connections of the Water Cooled Chiller System.
- Finally, supply the Water Cooled Chiller System with a power source, and your Water Cooled Chiller System is ready to work.
Water Cooled Chiller System Installation
How to Maintain your Water Cooled Chiller System?
The Water Cooled Chiller System must be kept in good working order to prevent substandard quality and higher cost.
Maintain a regular record
- The daily log of the Water Cooled Chiller System is also the first step toward keeping a Water Cooled Chiller System running smoothly.
- You may use the log to keep track of working conditions such as temperatures, pressures, fluid levels, and flow rates.
- Remote monitoring technologies allow you to inspect devices daily rather than just once or twice a year.
- It also makes it easy to create trend reports that can help you spot maintenance problems before they become a problem.
To avoid scale and corrosion, handle condenser water
- Water treatment is needed for all condenser water loops that use open cooling sources to prevent size, corrosion, and biological growth.
- Both of these things cause condenser fouling, which obstructs heat transfer and decreases the efficiency of tubes and piping.
- Inspect chilled water loops once a year or daily with remote monitoring for corrosion and general water quality.
Maintain an appropriate charge of refrigerant
- The amount of refrigerant that a Water Cooled Chiller System can pass through the compressor determines how much cooling it can produce.
- Maintaining the correct refrigerant level for the ideal conditions is crucial.
- Leaks of refrigerant, as well as air and moisture added into the Water Cooled Chiller System, would reduce the performance and reliability.
- A low refrigerant charge forces the compressor to operate harder, resulting in less cooling.
Keep the entering water’s temperature low
One thing you can do to improve the efficiency and working of your Water Cooled Chiller System is to keep the temperature of the input condenser water minimum.
If you are facing problems concerned with the dirty coils, you may treat your Water Cooled Chiller System with decreased chilled water temperature.
This way you will also be able to better protect the body of your Water Cooled Chiller System, making it durable and long-lasting.
Water Cooled Chiller System Regular Checking
What are Safety Instructions you must Follow When Using your Water Cooled Chiller System?
- For maximum efficiency, each Water Cooled Chiller System needs a different setting that corresponds to the load.
- Every Water Cooled Chiller System has safety controls to protect the cooling system from harm caused by low refrigerant temperature, low oil pressure, or high condensing pressure.
- One of the controls is capacity controls, which keep the chilled water at a steady temperature.
- The refrigerant flow controls, which are set in conjunction with the compressor, are another form of safety control.
- If these controls malfunction, the device can be set to shut down to prevent significant computer harm that could harm the lives of those who are nearby.
- To assess the mixture intensity according to freeze point, a refractometer, such as Misco 7084VP+, should be used regularly.
- The lowest required set point temperature should be 25°F below the freeze point temperature.
- If fitted, the automatic water supply restores the reservoir’s water level as required.
- As a result, the water source must be switched off and the connection cap. The operator must keep an eye on the water/glycol level and manually make adjustments to keep the reservoir at the correct level.
Wear PPE Before Operating your Water Cooled Chiller System
How to Troubleshoot your Water Cooled Chiller System Problems?
Here are various problems and solutions that your Water Cooled Chiller System can face.
- If the fuse is blown out, check electrical circuits and engine twisting for shorts or grounds. Supplant circuit or reset breakers after shortcoming is rectified.
- If the thermal overloads cause tripping or fuse to blow out, overloads work automatically. Reset the units. Check unit intently when the unit returns online
- If the safety device causes the system to shut down, decide the type and reason for shut-down and write it before resetting the wellbeing switch.
- If the thermostat is set too low, reset the thermostat to 40 F or above this temperature.
- If water flow is low, the GPM needs to be adjusted.
- If the discharge coil or liquid line faces improper support of piping, recover the improper support by relocating, adding, or removing hangers.
- If the compressor is worn out, then replace the compressor.
- If the refrigerant floods into the crankcase, the setting of the expansion valve needs to be checked.
- If water flow is insufficient, GPM needs to be adjusted.
- If the water thermostat is unstable, replace the thermostat.
- If the condensing temperature is high, high discharge pressure needs to be addressed by taking corrective steps
- If there is damaged or grounded wiring in the engine or force circuits, the compressor motor needs to be replaced.
- If the power wiring is loose, all connections need to be checked and tighten them
- During the conditions of high load, low voltage is observed, here you must check the line drop by checking the supply voltage.
- If application stages are not functional, then fit the application by resetting the thermostat settings.
Water Cooled Chiller System Troubleshooting
FAQ of Water Cooled Chiller System.
- Which Refrigerant is Most Used in the Water Cooled Chiller System?
The most used refrigerant in the Water Cooled Chiller System is R134a, but R407c, R410a, and R404a are also very popular.
The reason why most people use this refrigerant in their portable and small Water Cooled Chiller System is the highest heat of absorption of this refrigerant.
- Is Water Cooled Chiller System better or the Air Cooled Chiller System?
Yes, the Water Cooled Chiller System is better than the Air Cooled Chiller System.
The Air Cooled Chiller System requires only air for getting rid of excess heat.
However, the Water Cooled Chiller System uses a quality refrigerant that provides efficient heat elimination from the system.
- What Sort of Water is Appropriate to Be Used in the Water Cooled Chiller System?
A mixture of water and glycol is the best water to use in the Water Cooled Chiller System. The water may be from the tap, distillation plant, or normal tap.
- How to Reduce the Power Consumption of Your Water Cooled Chiller System?
You can reduce the power consumption of your Water Cooled Chiller System by providing perfectly moderate electricity.
Make a proper usage plan and never overload your Water Cooled Chiller System. Also, put great attention to the maintenance and repair.
- What is the Principle of the Operation of the Water Cooled Chiller System?
The Water Cooled Chiller System comprises the condenser, evaporator, compressor, and valve. Collectively, these all reduce the heat of the external or internal environment.
Moreover, Water Cooled Chiller System has a reservoir to carry glycol and water mixture as the circulating refrigerant, responsible for the heat loss.
- What are the Safety Devices used in the Water Cooled Chiller System?
There are three main safety features used in the Water Cooled Chiller System. It includes low-pressure trips, low oil pressure trips, and high-pressure trips.
- How long does a Water Cooled Chiller System last?
The average life of different types of Water Cooled Chiller systems ranges from 10 to 25 years, but the maintenance contributes a lot to the durability of the Water Cooled Chiller System.
- What is the Purpose of Using Glycol in the Water Cooled Chiller System?
The purpose of using glycol in the Water Cooled Chiller System is to achieve better cooling in various cooling and heat transfer machines.
100% Quality Tested Water Cooled Chiller System