TopChiller Small Process Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier China
- Cooling capacity ranges from 1.65KW to 148KW
- Temperature control ranges from -25°C to 35°C
- World top branded energy-efficient compressor
- Heat exchanger & non-ferrous water circuit
- Non-corrosive water storage tank& water pump
- Energy-efficient noise absorptive condenser fan
- Lower cost of maintenance & easy installation
- Warranty time 24 months after first purchase
Your Reliable Small Process Chille Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
A Small Process Chiller is a small cooling device that is used to release heat from small-scale industrial applications by using chilled water circulation. Small Process Chiller is a compact designed, packaged chiller with pre-wire installation, suitable to absorb heat released during specific processing.
TopChiller is the most renowned, reputed manufacturer and supplier of Small Process Chiller in China working with superb credibility for the last twenty years.
TopChiller has designed a variety of Small Process Chiller to deal with releasing heat from a processing application and supplied to the world marketplace meeting needs of the customer.
Scroll /screw compressor, condenser, hot gas bypass, evaporator, heat exchanger, PLC controller, frame rails, power supply, and safety devices, and condenser fan are the primary component of a Small Process Chiller.
TopChiller designed Small Process Chiller is used for different processing applications as:
Inject molding, bold molding, laser cutting processing, welder processing, semiconductor manufacturing processing, MRI machines and CT-scan machine processing, food processing, chemicals, and pharmaceutical medicines synthesis.
Are you looking for a highly reliable, small-capacity packaged designed Small Process Chiller for your processing application? Contact with TopChiller engineers to get the best serviced Small Process Chiller for your application.
Features and Advantages
- TopChiller designed Small Process Chiller is configured with chilled water that circulates and directly absorbs the heat constantly released from processing equipment preventing any damage.
- Small Process Chiller is featured with a compact footprint and energy-efficient condenser ensuring constant heat release from the associated system by bearing the circulating water heat load and making installation easy.
- One or two non-ferrous refrigeration circuits can be equipped in a Small Processer Chiller that works independently. One with default stops to work, other refrigeration circuits will continue to work ensuring continuous working.
- Protection devices, a temperature controller, non-ferrous refrigeration circuits enable the durable performance of a Small Process Chiller with no dust clogging hindrance in operation.
TopChiller can help you customize Small Process Chiller according to the requirements of your industry. Our experienced experts are directed to guide you in selecting and purchasing the best Small Process Chiller according to your budget.
Small Process Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Small Process Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m³/h)||15000||20000||20000||25000||25000||30000||30000||40000||40000||50000||50000||60000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil/ shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
| inlet/outlet pipe|
|Max flow (m³)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||36||36||36||36||40||40||40|
|Safety devices||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Small Process Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high low)||HONGSEN||TAIWAN|
|Dryer filter||EMERSON /ALCO||USA|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem…Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including the Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next-day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Small Process Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Small Process Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
Do you have a process that generates a lot of heat when it is live?
Does your process stop because of the heating of the components?
Do you want to eliminate all of these deficiencies?
The Small Process Chiller can solve all of these issues your process is facing.
Small Process Chiller provides reliable control of temperatures to your heat-emitting process.
Efficient at dealing with the extra heat, the process of your industry is producing. It could have worked in harsh conditions efficiently.
There are different types and sizes of Small Process Chillers are available according to the needs of your factory or a process.
I believe that this guide will help you understand all the must-have things one needs to know before purchasing a Small Process Chiller.
- What is a Small Process Chiller?
- What are the Features of Small Process Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of Small Process Chiller?
- How is Small Process Chiller Different from the Rest of the Chillers?
- How to Save Energy by Using Small Process Chiller?
- What is the Working Principle of Small Process Chiller?
- What are the Applications and Usage of Small Process Chiller?
- What are the Benefits of Small Process Chiller for your Application?
- How to Choose the Right Small Process Chiller for your Applications?
- What are Installation Guidelines for Small Process Chiller?
- How to Maintain Your Small Process Chiller?
- How to Troubleshoot Your Small Process Chiller?
- FAQ of Small Process Chiller
What is a Small Process Chiller?
Small Process Chiller is one type of refrigeration chiller that provides cooling to heat-generating processes. It has its application in industries as well. It uses as a refrigerant of different kinds according to suitability.
The main parts of the Small Process Chiller include a compressor, condenser, thermal expansion valve, and evaporators.
The ultimate goal of Small Process Chiller is to reduce and remove the heat produced during the heat-generating process.
It ensures the maintenance of the room’s temperature or the place where that process is taking place.
This helps in the sustainable progress of the processes. The maintenance of the temperature is also necessary for the long-term functioning of the parts of the process.
Few parts could start malfunctioning upon heating up. Therefore, it is necessary to lower down the temperature of the process.
There is consistency in the functioning of the Small Process Chiller. It can work 24-hours a day and for a week continuously.
The design of Small Process Chiller is such to survive harsh situations and unstable environments.
It can work even in the worst conditions of temperatures or exposure to heat.
This is used to improve the performance and efficiency of industries. They are also used in industries for the preservation of equipment.
Small Process Chiller
What are the Features of Small Process Chiller?
This Small Process Chiller has many features that distinguish it from others, and it is one of the reasons for it being mass-productive.
Few features are appended below:
- Its flexibility in the variation of temperature makes it industrial-process-friendly.
- Diversity in its functions and the variation in its use in different industries make it feature-full.
- Customization in the Small Process Chiller is possible. Due to this, the chances of it in use of a maximum number of processes increases.
- The specificity of the Small Process Chiller is another feature of this. It could use explicitly in a specific facility.
- The reliability is up to the mark. It is reliable as it could function in harsh conditions as well as for a long time.
- The compactness is what makes it Small Process Chiller. All the parts and their components are compacted into a concise space.
- The efficiency of the Small Process Chiller is above par. It efficiently removes the heat that processes produce.
- Mass-productive is extensively used in the cooling of the processes.
- A budget-friendly Small Process Chiller that is affordable for small-scale industrial processes as well.
What are the Main Components of Small Process Chiller?
The Small Process Chiller has two main parts or only two circuits.
The Refrigerant Circuit
The refrigerant is the part of the Small Process Chiller that deals with the refrigerant’s cooling down, and heat transfer occurs from the process fluid to the refrigerant.
It has four central portions.
A condenser is a complicated network of coils that are used to cool the refrigerant.
The refrigerant converts into liquid form through phase temperature.
The evaporator is the place where the refrigerant circuit and fluid process circuit attach.
The water that gains heat from the process enters the evaporator, where the refrigerant is already present in liquid form.
It absorbs the heat of the water of the process and turns into a gaseous form again.
- Metering Device
The metering device regulates the temperature and pressure of the Small Process Chiller.
The metering device reduces the temperature and pressure of the refrigerant.
It happens before the refrigerant enters the evaporator.
In simple words, it prepares the refrigerant for the process of compression.
The compressor is used for the compression of low-pressure refrigerant into a hot, high-pressure gas.
The gas enters evaporators and a mechanical structure as if screws etc. welcome it.
The gas is made to rotate at high speed and in a specific pattern. In this way, it achieves high pressure and temperature.
The Process Fluid Circuit
The fluid circuit part of the Small Process Chiller deals with the circulation of the process fluid from the refrigerant’s evaporator to the whole process.
The cooling fluid circulates through the process, gains all the heat, and enters the evaporator again.
This cycle repeats, and the process remains under the set temperature as per the requirement of the process of the facility.
The selection of the size and type of the Small Process Chiller depends upon the kind of usage and capacity of the process.
Small Process Chiller Compressor
How is Small Process Chiller Different from the Rest of the Chillers?
The Small Process Chiller is distinguishable from the rest of the chillers in different ways.
Below are some differences found in the Small Process Chiller that differentiate the rest of the chillers.
While other chillers are usually designed to run at one specific temperature.
Simultaneously, Small Process Chiller has temperature flexibility and runs according to the set temperature as per the facility’s requirement.
Variety of fluid rates:
Similarly, in other conditioning systems, the fluid flow rate is fixed and remains constant while Small Process Chiller can operate at different flow rates of the fluid.
Range of fluid types:
Fluid type is another point that distinguishes the Small Process Chiller from the rest of the conditioning systems.
Unlike many other conditioning systems, Small Process Chiller can be used for various fluid types running in the process.
Moreover, Small Process Chiller can be customized according to its nature and according to its specific needs.
Besides, the Small Process Chiller has an internal pump, internal tank in its compact body.
The evaporator uses coil and fluid to move in a specific route that saves its damages from dirty water processing.
Able to cope with variable loads:
The buffer tank is present in the Small Process Chiller’s compact structure to cope with variable loads.
Withstand extensive pressure drops:
The high-power pump helps overcome the more extensive process pressure drops ranging from 2-3 Bars, unlike others where that pressure drop is 1-1.5 Bar.
Another characteristic that differentiates it from other HVAC systems is its portable nature.
Other HVAC systems have the separate fitting of the compressor, condenser, and other accessories.
Therefore, it is impossible to move the system in one go.
However, the Small Process Chiller is a compact system with all the fitting inside a container, and one could move it from one place to another quickly.
Easy fitting in different locations:
It is usually placed in the rooms where the mechanical equipment fits and places close to the process.
Sometimes, the Portable Chiller is placed along with the process. So, they are located in the same place.
Similarly, depending upon the factors, it may also place outside the room or location of the process.
Small Process Chiller is packaged well. Therefore, it is easy to transport it from one place to another, and its installation is easy.
Occupy small space:
It has a small footprint, as the name also depicts, so they occupy less space than other cooling systems.
Portable Small Process Chiller
How to Save Energy by Using Small Process Chiller?
- The Small Process Chiller feature to get customized according to the need of the system makes it prone to be energy-efficient as well.
- It can be optimized for energy consumption. The optimization is achieved in different ways.
- One way is the reduction of the water flow into the process. In this way, a low amount of water enters the evaporator, and low energy is required to cool it.
This way, a good amount of energy could be saved.
- Another way is to bring variation in the flow of the chilled water.
It means that where and when there is a need for a high flow of chilled water, the Small Process Chiller sets to produce more chilled water.
However, when the process does not need a high flow of fluid, the rate of the flow is kept low. In this way, a lot of energy is saved.
- Another reason for the process chiller to be energy-efficient is by connecting the evaporators in series.
In series, they require less energy to function than in parallel.
What is the Working Principle of Small Process Chiller?
The working of the Small Process Chiller starts when the compressor pumps the refrigerant.
The refrigerant moves from a low-pressure surface to a high-pressure surface.
In this way, it gains high pressure and high temperature.
It reaches the condenser, where it is converted into liquid
This is done when the heat is removed by different mechanical methods, i.e., circulating cool water or moving the refrigerant in mechanically designed screws.
The change from gas to liquid is due to the property of the refrigerant of phase transition.
After the condensation of the refrigerant, next comes the role of the metering device.
The metering device causes the reduction and regulation of the pressure of the refrigerant in liquid form after passing through the condenser.
The low-pressure refrigerant then enters the evaporator.
Due to the low pressure of the refrigerant, the evaporation temperature is also low.
Here, the evaporator takes advantage of the above condition of the refrigerant and releases the heat of the process fluid into the refrigerant.
This fluid is received from the heat-generating process and has gained a high temperature during the circulation in the process.
This heat gain is done because of the thermodynamics principle of heat transfer.
After this, the role of the second part starts.
The fluid that is cooled by the low-pressure, low-temperature refrigerant in the evaporator moves toward the processing facility.
The fluid remains thermally connected with the refrigerant circuit through the evaporator.
In this context, the evaporator is also called the heat exchange as it exchanges heat of the circulating fluid of the process with that of the refrigerant.
The cycle of the process fluid completes, and it gains a lot of heat again and enters the evaporator.
The refrigerant that receives the heat from the process completes its cycle of the refrigerant circuit,
Gains low pressure and low temperature, and again enters the evaporator to absorb the process fluid’s heat.
Small Process Chiller Working Diagram
What are the Applications and Usage of Small Process Chiller?
The Small Process Chiller has its application in every heat-releasing process in industries.
Its use in a variety of industries makes it mass-productive.
The plastic industry uses this chiller to reduce the time consumption in the process of injection molding.
The same sector utilizes this chiller in blow molding for the regulation of temperatures.
Application in the food industry
Small Process Chiller uses in the food industry to avoid the manufacturing process’s downtime like processing of vegetables, injection of meats, manufacturing of chocolate, etc.
In the baking industry, the application of the Small Process Chiller is to cool down to the process of mixing.
The Small Process Chiller usage makes the system runs smoothly and brings improvement in the quality of the mixing irrespective of the grade of flour used.
The printing process is significantly heat-generating, and hence the Small Process Chiller has its application in the printing industry.
It connects to the rooms where the printing process takes place.
The printing industry uses pressers and rollers that can show stretching and bleeding in case of high temperatures.
The Small Process Chiller reduces this effect by maintaining the temperature.
It adds efficiency to the process of printing as well and reduces the time consumption for printing.
The heat generated in manufacturing the medicines has to be calmed down to achieve quality products in minimal time.
Therefore, the use of the Small Process Chiller in the pharmaceutical industry comes.
Applications of Small Process Chiller
What are the Benefits of Small Process Chiller for your Application?
Small Process Chiller has several benefits over other types of conditioning chillers. Here are the main advantages of your application.
The performance of the Small Process Chiller is out of the question because of its smaller size and efficient model.
The feature of customizing the Small Process Chiller makes it prone to extensive use in the industries. It can customize according to the working of the process or a facility.
This feature has made it distinguished for cooling. By adopting different approaches, it can be made energy-efficient.
Being small in size and compact in design, Small Process Chiller is comparatively less costly. This is an attraction for most industrialists.
Variety in Function and types:
According to the need of the business, a variety of Small Process Chillers are available. There is a Portable Air Chiller.
Similarly, there is Portable Water Chiller and stands fit according to its suitability in the process.
How to Choose the Right Small Process Chiller for your Applications?
A few factors are necessary to keep in mind before choosing the right Small Process Chiller for your application.
- First, there is a need to form a complete assessment of the heat produced during the process whether that process is that of the baking industry or pharmaceutical factory.
- Get the calculation of the heat production in the process and find the ranges of temperature at which your application could work in a better way.
- Then, see if your application needs a constant temperature at every place of the operation or is different from site to site.
Because providing the same temperature in some processes could ruin the product.
- Similarly, see the budget of your company as well. Because Small Process Chiller is in different price ranges, choose the one that best suits your application and budget.
- Also, see the cooling capacity of the type of Small Process Chiller you are going to buy.
Does it match your facility’s heat-production rate?
- Similarly, see what type of Small Process Chiller is suitable for your process.
- Is it reasonable to have Portable Water Chiller or Portable Air Chiller?
Then choose the one that suits your application best.
These all factors help you choose the right Chiller for your application.
What are Installation Guidelines for Small Process Chiller?
Follow the systematic guidelines to make the Small Process Chiller operate properly.
Any wrong connection can lead to low or no performance.
- Firstly, connect the pipes and make all the necessary connections.
- Also, connect the power cable to the electric circuit.
- In the case of a Portable Water Chiller, fill the water tank from the water injection point by removing the cap over it.
- Always fill the water tank only with pure water.
- Connect the outlets with the inlets properly. Any mistake in the connection will result in the malfunctioning of the Small Process Chiller.
- Then, there is a switch to the refrigerant circuit. Turn on it that switch.
- If it is a Portable Water Chiller, then the tank’s water level should remain in the green area.
Small Process Chiller Installation
How to Maintain Your Small Process Chiller?
The maintenance of any chiller is the key to its long-term working. Without proper maintenance, it cannot work longer and efficiently.
Therefore, maintenance is the must-have part of a Small Process Chiller.
In many chillers, it is commonly observed that without maintenance, they are corroded and become useless over time.
To maintain your Small Process Chiller, follow the below guidelines so that it may last longer.
Devise a maintenance plan. Divide the process of maintenance into four main categories as follows:
Daily and Weekly Maintenance
This is necessary to check the temperature of entering and leaving water daily.
Note the temperature variation. Check if there is an abrupt change in the temperatures.
- In the same way, check the temperature of the condenser’s entering and leaving water and note it.
- Also, check the compressor and the current that it draws.
- If the type of process chiller uses oil, then check the sump oil level.
- Forget not to check the temperature of the sump oil of the Small Process Chiller.
- Frequently check the pressure of the condenser.
- Also, check the pressure changes of the compressor.
- Take the readings of the oil pressure.
- Notice if there is any noise during the working.
- Also, check if there is unusual vibration in any part of your Small Process Chiller.
- If the type of process chiller has belts like that of the water pump, check the belts’ tension; if the belt is loose or over tight, then usual.
- Lubricate all the components. Use grease for that purpose.
- Also, see if the fan is working correctly or not. Also, lubricate the fan motor monthly.
- Similarly, take the observation of the condenser whether it is in good working condition or not.
- Use coil cleaner to clean the coils of the condenser. Do so only when there is corrosion or dust on the coils.
- When your Small Process Chiller is operational and then check the evaporator and the liquid level in it.
- Sometimes, the motor stops working without coming into notice. For that, check the motor for its cooling. During the cooling, sweats can be seen on the motor.
- Inspect the whole Small Process Chiller for all the issues like a loose nut, low pressure, damage, broken, corroded parts, etc.
- See the situation of the condenser. It is good to clean the tubes with a coil cleaning chemical.
- Also, change the oil of the motor. Ensure the quality of the oil that replaces.
- The filter needs replacement after an interval. Therefore, replace the filter used for filtering oil and liquid.
- The strainer is a mechanical device that collects the contaminants in it. Therefore, clean it properly and fit it on the spot again.
- Also, ensure that good quality water is running inside your Small Process Chiller.
The above maintenance categories of maintenance done regularly are a guarantee that your Small Process Chiller will efficiently perform.
Small Process Chiller Connection Maintenances
How to Troubleshoot Your Small Process Chiller?
Different faults may arise during the functioning of the Small Process Chiller.
However, troubleshooting the problem can resolve the issue as well.
A few issues may occur during the Small Process Chiller functioning, and troubleshooting them on time can save time and money.
- Sometimes, some electrical faults may arise. First, check the power supply. See if the power from the primary circuit is turned on or off.
- Similarly, there may be a low voltage in the circuit that results in turning off your Small Process Chiller.
- In the same manner, issues in the main supply’s fuse result in a low supply of current in the circuit.
Check the fuse. If it is brown or melted, it means that there is an issue with the fuse.
- In some cases, there are issues with the transformer also. Therefore, checking the transformer and its voltage may also resolve the issue.
- Some mechanical issues, sensors, and switches may also arise.
- Sometimes, the high-pressure switch may show malfunctioning due to a shortage of the switch, or some mechanical issue and may remain off.
In any case, see the switch and fix or replace it with a new one.
- It may also happen with the low-pressure switch.
- There may also be an issue with the switch of oil pressure. Check the switch and fix it. It may happen with the process fluid-flow switch.
- Also, check the ambient temperature sensor in the case of a Portable Water Cooled Chiller and the liquid line solenoid valves.
FAQ of Small Process Chiller
Does a Small Process Chiller Needs Repairs?
The Small Process Chiller has different components within a compact structure. There may be problems or damage in any of its components.
However, the components are repairable. In case of severe damage, the components may need to be replaced.
How Many Cycles of Cooling in Small Process Chiller?
This energy-efficient Small Process Chiller needs only one cycle of cooling. In it, the water circulates from the process and collects heat.
The temperature increases, and it enters the evaporator, where the refrigerant cools it down and sends it back to process again.
This is, therefore, a one-cycle process of cooling.
What Coolant is used in the Small Process Chiller?
Refrigerant is a gas that uses for absorbing heat in Small Process Chiller. It has specific properties.
The Small Process Chiller uses different types of refrigerants. It commonly uses Ammonia as a refrigerant.
However, in many kinds of Portable Chiller, the halocarbons as a refrigerant. This refrigerant absorbs the heat of the water running in the
Is Refrigerant in the Small Process Chiller a Gas or a Liquid?
The refrigerant that is used in the Small Process Chiller has a transition property.
It is gas, but at low temperatures, it turns into a liquid. Upon high temperature, it depends back to the liquid.
This is one of the reasons for selecting the refrigerant for that purpose.
What Sets Small Process Chillers Apart from Other Cooling Solutions?
Portability, energy efficiency, and customizability are a few features that distinguish the Small Process Chiller from other cooling solutions.
It is used to cool the processes in different industries, including the baking industry, pharmaceutical companies, the beverage industry, and many others.
How to calculate heat removal rate (BTU/hr.) from water in Small Process Chiller?
The formula to calculate the heat removal rate is as follows,
BTU/hr. = Gallons x Temperature Change (°F) x 8.33 / Time (hrs.)
Suppose that you want to cool the same 200 gallons of water from 16 0C to 10°C in 60 minutes, a difference of 6°C would mean 200 Gallons x 15°F change x 8.33 / (1 hour).In this way, the heat removal rate will be obtained.
Can the Small Process Chiller Use in Seasonal Variation?
The Small Process Chiller is designed in such a way as to survive even the extreme seasonal variation.
Most of the HVAC systems fail to work in cold weather, and their components become redundant; the Small Process Chiller can still work there.
Therefore, regardless of the seasonal variation, the Small Process Chiller is modified to provide its smooth functioning and thus remain operational.
What is the Warranty of a Small Process Chiller?
It depends on the company from which you are buying but usually a Small Portable Chiller comes with one year warranty.
100% Quality Tested Small Process Chiller