Recirculating Water Chiller
- Recirculating water chiller capacity 2 to 60Ton
- Temperature control range 7℃ to 35℃
- Air-cooled and water-cooled recirculating chiller
- Built-in SS Water tank and water pump
- High cooling efficiency scroll compressor
- Energy-saving with compact design
- Easy installation, low maintenance cost
Your Premier Recirculating Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier In China
TopChiller is your professional recirculating water chiller manufacturer and supplier for over 20 years.
Compared to other types of water chillers, the recirculating water chiller designed and manufactured by TopChiller has a compact structure and allows for easy movement and installation.
As a professional recirculating water chiller manufacturer since 1999, TopChiller has rich experience over 20 years in the refrigeration industry.
Recirculating water chillers from TopChiller using famous brand hermetic scroll compressor and highly efficient heat exchangers, making them ideal water chiller solutions for precise temperature control or water cooling below ambient temperature.
Copeland/Danfoss/Panasonic Hermetic branded scroll compressor-based recirculating water chiller can supply outstanding performance and steady reliability as well as quiet operation with low noise and ease-of-installation & maintenance.
Recirculating water chiller manufactured by TopChiller is your best industrial chiller refrigeration machine partner.
This kind of recirculating water chiller supplies a steady cooling power capacity which can be used for lots of industrial applications including:
Semiconductor equipment, medical equipment such as CT scanning and MRI machines, machines, medical and laser machines, electron microscopes, vacuum systems, X-ray diffraction, analytical instrumentation, printing machines, lab testing, ink making, lab testing, research center, and more other industries.
We believe all recirculating water chillers manufactured by TopChiller are the best process cooling system for your industries.
As a professional recirculating water chiller manufacturer, TopChiller has exported thousands of high-quality recirculating water chillers to the Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Chile, Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, South Africa, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Spain, Italy, etc.
If you are looking for a high-quality recirculating water chiller supplier, please make sure to contact TopChiller engineering for the best price quotation.
Recirculating Water Chiller is a compact designed cooling unit intended to maintain precise temperature and cooling by chilled water recirculation. It assures environment conservation by reducing water waste while operating and quickly discards heat from the industrial unit.
Recirculating Water Chiller by TopChiller brand is made of reliable branded components for efficient operation as hermetic scroll compressor, water-cooled condenser, expansion valves, and efficient working evaporator involved in refrigeration. Cooling tower and water pumps for chilled water and precise temperature controller.
There is a wide number of applications for Recirculating Water Chiller that needs quick cooling and precision as laser machines, CT scan, MRI machines, printing machines, laboratory appliances, semiconductors, electron microscope, etc.
TopChiller is a professional manufacturer and supplier that is authorized by professional corporations and reputed for its rich experience on a global scale.
We have launched a full line of standardized Recirculating Water Chiller each year. International enterprises use our Recirculating Water Cooling Systems, ranking us with exemplary reputation and credibility.
Are you in search of a durable and affordable Recirculating Water Cooling System? TopChiller is a superior option to others that have introduced advanced management by focusing on customer needs.
TopChiller also has hired an excellent team for off-sale servicing. So contact us today to get a reasonable and customized Recirculating Water Chiller and confirm your order just by phone call.
Features and Advantages:
Recirculating Water Chiller designed by TopChiller is renowned for its vital features and related benefits as given below:
- A cooling tower is integrated to provide chilled water to develop the chilling needs of an application. Water absorbs heat from the operating machine and moves toward the cooling tower to mend its cooling back.
- A recirculation system is configured to prevent water from waste in the scarce water supply. Water is recirculated between the system and cooling tower instead of discarding after each cycle.
- Quiet performance mediated by the installation of efficient scroll compressors and chilled water reservoirs assists in reducing stress and noise pollution in laboratories.
- The microprocessor temperature controller arbitrates precise temperature maintenance. Some of the applications as electron microscopy need precision in operation done by the automation operation of microprocessor with screen display.
- There is required little maintenance and low expenditures featured by disconnect switches and water recirculation. Disconnect switches prevent damage, and the recirculation system lowers the need for daily water installation.
TopChiller: Your Professional Recirculating Water Chiller Supplier Over 20 Years
As a professional Recirculating Water Chiller manufacturer, TopChiller focuses on flexible designs – a wide variety of pumps including water flow rate & water pressure, temperature controller, and additional safety and monitoring like remote control features.
All these allow end-users to customize ideal recirculating water chillers to their specific requirements.
This Recirculating Water Chiller manufactured by TopChiller also features precise temperature control range from 7℃ to 30℃ with temperature stability of ±0.1℃ (±0.2℃).
Vibration-isolation of the compressor and foam padding on panels minimize vibration, thus lowering noise for quiet operation.
Each Recirculating Water Chiller is charged with certain refrigerants like R407c and R134a are available, which are suitable for ambient temperature up to 55℃ in Middle East countries.
Recirculating Water Chiller: Your Helpful Buying Guide from TopChiller
1. What is a Recirculating Water Chiller?
Recirculating Water Chillers are some specially designed water chillers for certain applications.
The Recirculating Water Chiller from TopChiller is manufactured to optimize the condenser to minimize water usage while circulating a fluid medium between +5° to +35°C and is utilized extensively in the laser and semiconductor industry.
The Recirculating Water Chiller is also can be used in laboratories and university research projects because it features a low profile design and is available in a rack mount configuration with low working noise as well.
2. Features of Recirculating Water Chiller
Each recirculating water chiller unit has the below features:
- Full-featured PID temperature controller with easy Auto-Tuning
- Temperature stability can reach to ±0.1℃ to 0.5℃
- 110V-220V-380V-440V all voltage power supply
- Hot Gas By-Pass valve
- Water level, Water Flow and Temperature Remote Signals are available
- Corrosion Free Wetted Surfaces
- Positive displacement pump
- External pressure indicator – water flow adjustment
- Adjustable High and Low-Temperature Alarms
- Seamless Polyethylene Water Tank with Easy-Fill 3″ Port
- Four Locking Casters with Non-Marring Wheels
- Environment-friendly refrigerant R134a, R407c charged before delivery
- Low noise and quiet working condition
If your process requires customization, TopChiller has an option that may be added to manufacture a recirculating water chiller specific to your demands.
3. Applications of Recirculating Water Chillers
Recirculating water chiller can be applied for any cooling requirements in laboratories or industrial environments.
The high cooling efficiency of a recirculating water chiller makes an environmentally-friendly and economical alternative to cooling with tap water.
Recirculating water chillers are ideal for placement on or underneath a laboratory bench, Laser machine, Semiconductor industry, and university research.
TopChiller can also offer some powerful recirculating chiller models with cooling capacity that can be up to 80 kW for some especially industrial applications.
4. Why TopChiller can be your reliable recirculating water chiller supplier?
TopChiller is a leading recirculating water chiller supplier with a full range of all chiller cooling capacities and various models.
TopChiller has been in recirculating water chiller industry since 1999.
With over 20 years of experience in manufacturing Recirculating Water Chiller, TopChiller provides all technical support to valued customers.
Besides our standard recirculating water chiller models and configurations, if you have any special requirements to customize your recirculating chiller.
Recirculating Water Chiller manufactured by TopChiller provides exceptional refrigeration performance and unmatched reliability.
It is this combination that makes it the preferred choice for OEMs and others.
Please contact our engineering team to help design a Recirculating Water Chiller solution for your industrial processing.
Recirculating Water Chiller-The Ultimate FAQ Guide by TopChiller
In laboratories and laser manufacturing units, machines like light microscopes and mass spectrophotometers are continuously running and they produce a huge heat load.
A Recirculating Water Chiller can be used to displace this heat through its cooling and HVAC function.
It is important to have precision and sharp temperature regulation for applications like laboratories, and laser industries to obtain accurate results and maximum output.
The Recirculating Water Chiller uses a stable supply of water and is very convenient to control the temperature in the most effective way.
Here is the complete guide about the Recirculating Water Chiller, its working principle, construction and maintenance, and a lot more.
- What is a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- What are the Main Features of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- How a Recirculating Water Chiller is better than an Air-Cooled Chiller?
- How does a Recirculating Water Chiller Work?
- What are the Applications of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- What are the Lab Applications of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- Why a Recirculating Water Chiller is used for Precision and Temperature Control?
- How to Choose the Best Recirculating Water Chiller for your Application?
- What Are the Benefits of a Recirculating Water Chiller for your Applications?
- What Are the Considerations for Purchasing a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- What are the Maintenance Tips for a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- How to Install a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- What are the Safety Precautions you must Take When Dealing with a Recirculating Water Chiller?
- How to Increase the Working Efficiency of your Recirculating Water Chiller?
- What are the Troubleshooting Steps for your Recirculating Water Chiller?
- FAQ of Recirculating Water Chiller
What is a Recirculating Water Chiller?
A Recirculating water Chiller is a very efficient cooling assembly that is preferred for internal cooling applications.
It can provide excellent cooling for long hours and is frequently used in laboratories.
In laboratories, a Recirculating Water Chiller makes sure that the experimentation can be carried out under precisely controlled conditions and the working personnel is safe in the environment.
Due to the chemical reactions and the continuously running machinery, the temperature of the laboratory tends to rise.
A Recirculating Water Chiller is best for high heat loads. It works best at temperatures -130º and 302º Fahrenheit and comes with a built-in high-pressure pump.
Recirculating Water Chiller by TopChiller
What are the Main Components of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
Different components combine to form a Recirculating Water Chiller. These components include:
The main function of the compressor is to create a pressure difference that will allow the movement of refrigerant.
It is always installed between the condenser and the evaporator. In most cases, the condenser is partly insulated and is attached to an electric motor which provides the driving force.
Below the compressor and above the expansion valve lies the condenser. It works for removing heat from the refrigerant that is coming from the evaporator.
In a Recirculating Water Chiller, the condenser water is repeatedly cycled between the condenser and the cooling tower. With the help of this cycle, the temperature of the hot refrigerant coming from the compressor is lowered.
This is done by transferring the refrigerant heat to the condenser water from where it is sent to the cooling tower and removed.
Here an important thing to keep in mind is that a pipe wall separates the refrigerant and the water so that they do not mix.
On the inside of the pipe moves water while on the outside moves the refrigerant.
- Expansion valve:
The expansion valve is present between the evaporator and the condenser. The main function of this valve is to carry out refrigerant expansion which is followed by its pressure decrease and volume increase.
This helps the refrigerant to absorb the excess heat gathered in the evaporator.
Between the compressor and the expansion valve lies the evaporator. The evaporator works for gathering the excess heat from the industrial environment and sending it to the refrigerant from where it is passed to the cooling tower and removed.
As refrigerant takes this heat the temperature of the water drops. This chilled water is then used to keep the industrial area cool.
- Power unit:
It is optional to either directly attach the power unit with your Recirculating Water Chiller or to install it on the wall and build a powerful connection between them.
The power unit consists of a starter, speed controller, circuit breaker, and power monitoring equipment which help in controlling the overall power flow.
- Control Unit:
The control unit is adjusted according to industrial needs. It improves the performance and maintains the efficiency of the Recirculating Water Chiller.
The control unit also consists of alarms that help in the protection of the equipment and prevent damage to the Recirculating Water Chiller and also allow its remote monitoring and controlling.
- Water box:
The water box is installed on the condenser and helps in the direct fluid flow.
Another main role of the water box is to create a separation between the entrance and the exit allowing only controlled fluid flow through holes.
You can also cover these holes for redirecting the fluid flow.
Recirculating Water Chiller Control Unit
What are the Main Features of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
A Recirculating Water Chiller is equipped with some main features that make its operation worthy, a few of these features are mentioned below;
- It has an external pressure-flow adjustment.
- A Recirculating Water Chiller has a hot gas by-pass
- It is equipped with high and low-temperature alarms that can be adjusted according to your choice.
- A full-featured PID controller is present which is easy to autotune.
- One of the best features of a Recirculating Water Chiller is corrosion-free wetted surfaces that make it last longer.
- It has a positive displacement pump at 60 Hz.
- Another interesting feature is four locking casters with non-marring wheels.
- It comes with a seamless polyethylene tank.
- A Recirculating Water Chiller can be customized according to your needs.
Recirculating Water Chiller Sensors
How a Recirculating Water Chiller is better than an Air-Cooled Chiller?
A Recirculating Water Chiller is better than an Air-Cooled Chiller because of the following reasons;
- Stable performance
A Recirculating Water Chiller uses recycled water for its function and does not depend upon ambient air temperature.
Therefore, it is best to be used even if industrial and commercial air conditioning is required with fluctuating ambient temperature.
The presence of a water-cooled condenser that is connected to a cooling tower, in a Recirculating Water Chiller makes it efficient enough to work in the condition where there is just sufficient water supply.
- Size, Capacity, and Design
A Recirculating Water Chiller has a wide variety of sizes and capacities and you can choose the one that fits your needs and applications.
Mostly, Recycling Water Chillers are stationary but you can also get a portable one.
- Longer Lifespan
It is usually installed in an indoor setting and therefore it stays protected against rain, storms, sunlight, and other elements.
A Recirculating Water Chiller is specially designed for moderate to large heat loads and therefore it can be used for bigger applications, whereas an air-cooled water chiller can only cater to small heat loads and it may collapse when put in a situation where it has to deal with increased load.
- Dependence on Ambient Air
A Recirculating water Chiller is independent of ambient air because it works by using water instead of air.
Also, you don’t need to invest in propeller fans to deal with the ambient air.
However, you might have to invest in a cooling tower but it is a one-time thing and it pays you off well.
- Indoor Installation
It is best for indoor installation and it also adds to the life of the laboratory Chiller since it remains protected.
You just have to establish a good water connection and you are good to go.
Air Cooled Chiller
How does a Recirculating Water Chiller Work?
To enhance the speed of the heat-removing process, a Recirculating Water Chiller uses the high-pressure flow and coolant circulation.
The four primary components take part in the working of Recirculating Water Chiller and these components are explained later in the text.
- The coolant is first fed into the compressor and is converted into a high-temperature and high-pressure gas.
- It is then moved to the condenser where it gives off its heat with the help of ambient air or water.
- Here, in the condenser, the gas is again converted into a liquid.
- In the next step, the refrigerant is run through the thermostatic expansion valve, and here, the temperature and the pressure of the refrigerant are decreased, which makes the fluid evaporate into a gas.
- Then this refrigerant in the gaseous form is again returned to the compressor and the process is repeated.
- No wastage of the refrigerant is seen in the case of a Recirculating Water Chiller as the refrigerant is recycled. Also, it recycles the water so there is no wastage of water as well.
What are the Applications of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
A Recirculating Water Chiller is specially designed to meet the requirements of high cooling loads such laboratories and laser industries, that too using the minimum quantity of refrigerant and water.
As a Recirculating Water Chiller works by circulating a fluid medium between +5 to +35 degrees Celsius, it is best for closed systems and the places where there is not an abundant supply of water.
A Recirculating Water Chiller is ideal for laboratories and university research programs. Because of its decent design and appropriate size, it can be placed inside a laboratory to deal with the excess heat produced by the running machinery like the microscope, etc, and the heat produced by the reaction being carried out.
It is highly reliable to be used in a laboratory and also very convenient.
- Laser and Semiconductor Industries
The use of lasers itself produces a lot of heat and this heat must be removed to maintain an ideal environment in the industry.
Semiconductor industries also prefer a Recirculating Water Chiller because of its conventional design and effective operation. A Recycling Water Chiller is portable as well as stationary, so it can be used following the need.
Applications of a Recirculating Water Chiller
What are the Lab Applications of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
A Recirculating Water Chiller is mostly associated with laboratories because of its usefulness and reliability. Also, the ability to maintain a precise temperature makes it the first choice to be used in a laboratory.
Following are a few lab applications of a Recirculating Water Chiller;
- Electron Microscopes
- Diffusion pumps
- Reaction vessels
- Cooling analytical instruments
- Sputtering systems
- Mass spectrometers
- Critical point dryers
- X-ray diffraction
- Ophthalmic lens manufacturing equipment
- Laser lithography
- Commercial digital printing
Why a Recirculating Water Chiller is used for Precision and Temperature Control?
A Recirculating Water Cooled Chiller uses advanced technology to provide strong cooling action with a cooling capacity of 480W to 14kW. It offers up to 0.1 degrees Celsius precision temperature.
Strong temperature control is required for a few applications such as mass spectrometry, electron microscopy, and analytical instruments.
The following factors make a Recirculating Water Chiller useful for precision and temperature control.
- It is economical and can be easily installed in intricate systems.
- There is a wide range in the variety of Recirculating Water Chiller.
- A Recirculating Water Chiller produces accurate results and can be relied upon.
- There are different types of Recirculating water Chillers.
- Hexed fluid in a Recirculating Water Chiller prevents the growth of bacteria and it also helps to increase the lifespan reducing the chance of frost.
- A Recirculating water Chiller is appreciated all over the world and there are increased sales in Asia, Australia, India, North America, and Europe because of its remarkable service.
- It also enables you to operate it with a variable power supply, no matter how much your voltage fluctuates or your location is remote.
How to Choose the Best Recirculating Water Chiller for your Application?
It is necessary to choose the best Recirculating Water Chiller for your application so that it serves the purpose well.
There is no need to spend on a very high capacity Recirculating Water chiller when your application demands a medium capacity.
- Go Through All the Models Thoroughly
You must know about all the models that fit your budget. By knowing the features of all the models, you can choose the Recycling water chiller that has the features you desire.
- Consider your Budget
Categorize all your choices based on the cost. There is no harm in investing in a Recycling water Chiller that gives you benefit, regulates the temperature, removes extra heat, and protects your equipment, thus helping you save up on money in the long run.
What Are the Benefits of a Recirculating Water Chiller for your Applications?
A Recirculating Water Chiller is a great invention and a very suitable cooling assembly for your laboratories, electroplating units, and laser industries. Here are a few benefits of a Recirculating Water Chiller.
- Increased Productivity
It allows you to have few interruptions and little wastage of water and refrigerant, thus reducing the downtime overall.
- Keeps the Equipment Protected
Whether it is injection molding equipment, spot welders, or any other sensitive laboratory equipment, a Recirculating Water Chiller protects it and this is the most wanted benefit.
It helps you save money in the long run since it protects your machinery and you don’t have to spend on repurchasing or maintenance of various machinery in your working unit.
- Operating Limits and Optimized Control
Because of its zero downtime and accurate precision control, it has earned the status of a sophisticated investment as the technology is enhancing day by day and so the standard of investment and judging has also been raised.
- Less Maintenance Cost
A Recirculating Water Chiller is not demanding at all and you don’t have to worry about its maintenance every single day.
Just with some care and necessary precautions, a Recirculating Water Chiller can last you for decades.
- Reduced Operation Costs
As it does not make use of extra water or refrigerant since these are recycled, it helps you cut down on the water bills and refrigerant costs.
- Special Designs Available
A Recirculating water Chiller allows you to have upgrades according to your needs and demands.
You can also get your Recirculating Water Chiller customized and therefore it is considered a flexible option.
Customized Recirculating Water Chiller
What Are the Considerations for Purchasing a Recirculating Water Chiller?
When you decide to purchase a Recirculating Water Chiller, you must look for the one with no side vents and a front-filling port.
This makes it safe to be used around laboratory equipment and there is no chance of water damage as well.
You must consider that the Digital PID temperature controller is responsible for the precise regulation of the temperature in a Recirculating Water Chiller.
What are the Maintenance Tips for a Recirculating Water Chiller?
The maintenance of your Recirculating Water Chiller is necessary so that it works well and serves its purpose and also lasts longer.
Following are a few maintenance tips that you must follow if you want to secure your investment;
- Make sure that you keep your Recirculating water Chiller clean all the time.
- Carry out an elaborate and thorough inspection now and then to see if there is an accumulation of contaminants like algae, chemicals, or dirt, etc.
- You must conduct a bi-annual and annual inspection to check all the vents and paths thoroughly.
- Make sure you establish a stable electrical connection so that the fluctuations in the voltage don’t harm your Recirculating Water Chiller.
Establishing a Stable Electrical Connection for Recirculating Water Chiller
How to Install a Recirculating Water Chiller?
The installation of a Recirculating Water Chiller is based on a few simple steps which include:
- Read the User Manual
Go to the user manual carefully and read the dos and don’ts related to your Recirculating Water Chiller.
- Choose the Installation Site
Look for the appropriate installation site which offers no heat-trapping issues.
- Fix the Recirculating Water Chiller
Fit the Recirculating Water Chiller in place with the help of screws and tighten them well.
- Set the Controls
Now adjust the control settings as desired depending upon the requirements of your application.
- Build Power Connection
Provide a safe and smooth power connection to your Recirculating Water Chiller to ensure an uninterrupted power supply.
Before Installation Read the User Manual Carefully and Read the Dos and Don’ts Related to your Recirculating Water Chiller
What are the Safety Precautions you must Take When Dealing with a Recirculating Water Chiller?
A Recirculating Water Chiller is an electrically operated machine and working around it can be a serious health hazard especially if the person does not take any safety precautions.
Following are a few precautionary measures necessary to be considered when using a recirculating Water Chiller.
- Only a Trained Professional should Operate it
You should only trust a professional to handle your Recirculating Water Chiller. If not, at least the handling should be supervised by a professional and experienced person.
- Wiring and Insulation
Weak insulation and damaged wiring can lead to short circuits and greater damage to your Recycling Water Chiller
- Keep the Refrigerant Away from the Reach of a Layman Person
A lot of cases have been encountered where the refrigerant is inhaled or ingested and it leads to serious health conditions.
Also, touching the refrigerant directly shall be prohibited.
Wear PPE Before Dealing With your Recirculating Water Chiller
How to Increase the Working Efficiency of your Recirculating Water Chiller?
Increasing the efficiency of your Recirculating Water Chiller will help improve its performance and give maximum output. To increase efficiency, consider these practices:
- Conduct Regular Monitoring
It is important to keep a regular check on your Recirculating Water Chiller to figure out any maintenance or performance problems timely.
- Use a Good Quality Refrigerant
Using a good quality refrigerant is essential for maximizing efficiency and preventing equipment damage.
- Carry out Water Treatment
Water treatment will help in getting rid of scaling or fouling which will lead to improved performance and results.
- Optimize Control Settings
Optimize the control settings so that your Recirculating Water Chiller has controlled energy requirements for giving maximum output.
What are the Troubleshooting Steps for your Recirculating Water Chiller?
You may have to face various issues while using a Recirculating Water Chiller. These issues can be:
- No Power Supply
There may be an issue with the power connection of your Recirculating Water Chiller. To get rid of this issue lookout for the following solutions:
Lose or repair the incorrect phase connection
Change the fuse or blown circuit
Close the open switch
- Slow Flow Rate
If you observe that the flow rate of the fluid is less than the normal carry out the steps:
Check if there is fluid in the reservoir.
Clear out any obstacle stuck in the pipes
Clean the fluid filter and the valves
- Reduced or No Cooling
In case your Recirculating Water Chiller is not providing enough cooling or is providing no cooling at all consider these steps:
Make sure that the condenser is properly open
Adjust the normal heat levels for protecting the heat properties of the refrigerant.
Look for any refrigerant leaks and repair them immediately
Get rid of the ice buildup in the evaporator
Industrial equipment often corrodes because of oxidation that takes place due to continuous exposure to the moisture content in the area. To prevent corrosion:
Choose the equipment with an anti-corrosion surface
Keep your equipment protected from moisture.
- The Compressor Does Not Operate
Overload safety or control line fuse is blown. Determine the trigger and, if necessary, repair the fuse.
Control circuit communication failure. For this, perform routine and prompt repairs to prevent more severe injuries.
The compressor relay coil has burned out and needs to be replaced as soon as possible. Phase errors must be corrected promptly.
Recirculating Water Chiller Troubleshooting
FAQ of Recirculating Water Chiller.
- What are the advantages of refrigeration in a Recirculating Water Chiller?
Water can be used for refrigeration because it is non-toxic, economical, non-explosive, and easy to handle. Also, it does not have any issues like being corrosive and hazardous to be used by human beings.
- How much water is used in the cooling process of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
Almost 60 liters of water are required for a 35/45 Recycling Water Chiller and 80 liters of water is used up by a 120 Recycling Water Chiller. However, no water is wasted because it is a closed system.
- Can bacteria grow in a Recycling Water Chiller?
No bacteria cannot reproduce inside a Recycling Water Chiller because it needs oxygen for its replication and there is a vacuum inside a Recycling Water Chiller. It is a plus point because growing bacterial populations can give rise to other contaminants.
- Is there a need for a higher capacity Recycling Water Cooled Chiller?
Although there are updated models of a Recycling Water Chiller still, increased efficiency Recycling Water Chiller can be made by joining several compressor units in a parallel fashion.
- Does a Recirculating Water Chiller also produce heating?
A Recirculating Water Chiller can be used for HVAC, therefore, it can also produce heating and ventilation. However, in most applications, heating is not required, and instead, cooling is preferred.
- What is the suggested chiller fluid for a Recirculating Water Chiller?
The suggested chiller fluid for a Recirculating Water Chiller is a mixture of 50% distilled water and 50% glycol which is commonly used and accepted. It is important to follow the instructions for the chiller fluid to obtain maximum performance.
- What is the role of ethylene glycol in a Recirculating Water Chiller?
Glycol acts as a lubricating agent in a laboratory Chiller and it is recommended for the lubrication of pump seals. However, it is not required for a setpoint temperature above freezing.
- What factors are required for the configuration of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
The basic factors required for the configuration of a Recycling Water Chiller are deionized water capability, heating capability, and external temperature tracking. There are some specific factors as well which have been mentioned in the features of the Recycling Water Cooled Chiller.
- What is the maximum flow of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
The Maximum Flow of a Recirculating Water Chiller is up to 3.5 GPM (13.2 lpm). Flow rate is also an important factor when it comes to the choice of a Laboratory Chiller and therefore, you must give sufficient attention to this.
- What is the maximum pressure of a Recirculating Water Chiller?
The maximum Pressure of a laboratory Chiller is up to 90 psi (6.2 bar). It is necessary to be well aware of the maximum pressure of your Recirculating water Chiller so that you can maintain it and increase its durability over time.
100% Quality Tested Recirculating Water Chiller