TopChillerPortable Air Chiller Manufacturer&Supplier In China
- Cooling capacity ranges from 1.5KW to 168KW
- Temperature control ranges7°C to 35°C
- High-quality hermetic scroll compressor
- Microprocessor PID controller with digital display.
- Stainless steel brazed plate evaporator
- Built-in SS water tank & water pump
- Compact design with portable wheels
- Easy installation & low-maintenance cost
Your Reliable Portable Air Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
Portable Air Chiller is a type of Air Chiller with a compact design and caster working on evaporation principle for cooling purpose containing pumps, reservoir, and refrigeration circuit within a single footprint.
TopChiller is your best professional and highly trusted Portable Air Chiller manufacturer and supplier in China for the last 20 years.
Since 1999, TopChiller is renowned for successfully manufacturing and supplying a full line of Portable Air Chiller throughout the marketplace with a standard of reliable service and a two-year parts and labor warranty.
Portable Air Chiller manufactured by TopChiller is featured with standardized and reliable components like evaporator, exhaust fans, water pump, electronic control system, water tank, compressor and condenser, water pump, and throttle device.
TopChiller, Portable Air Chiller used in a huge number of applications due to its small size and easy installation as
Die-casting, semiconductors, machine tooling, thermoforming, laser cutting industry, glass industry pharmaceutical companies, food and beverage processing, chemical processing, paper processing industries, cement processing, vacuum systems, X-ray diffraction, power generation stations, and gas cooling.
Are you looking for a professional and high-standard Company for Port Air Chiller in China? Are you sourcing a full guide about your inquiry for Portable Air Chiller?
Freely make contact with TopChiller sales engineers and experts to get a free quotation and buying guide about Portable Air Chiller suitable for your business at reasonable costs with high reliability.
Features and Advantages
- TopChiller brand Portable Air Chiller manufactured with rugged design provide long service life, allowing rugged protection during easy maintenance and wash down of the unit.
- Each Portable Air Chiller supplied by TopChiller is easy to install and can be moved at any place at any time featured by portable wheels with no water cooling tower lowering maintenance cost and time
- Portable Air Chiller made by TopChiller is designed to use at sound-sensitive workplaces configured by propeller fans working smoothly with little vibration or no noise.
- TopChiller has supplied Portable Air Chiller with high energy efficiency and ideal durability by using high-quality components in collaboration with world-class brands as Panasonic, Danfoss Sanyo, and all others.
- Our high-quality portable air chiller is widely used in all industrial applications and processes, has a vast range of advantages to meet your specific cooling demands.
TopChiller team can help you customize Portable Air Chiller according to the requirements of your industrial applications and budget.
Portable Air Chiller Technical Specifications
|Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve
|Hermetic scroll ( piston )
|Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan
|Air flow (m3/h)
|SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger
| Chilled water
|Max flow (m3)
|Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Portable Air Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high & low)
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem. Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this, we have full sets of paper works including Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Portable Air Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Portable Air Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
In every industry, several machines have been used that cause the surrounding temperature to rise.
This rise in the temperature is harmful to the industry, and people working in the industry.
A Portable Air Chiller is a refrigeration device that is used to overcome this problem.
It is an innovative air chiller that comes in small size ranges and needs less amount of space.
It is economic and affordable featuring more cooling efficiency than fans and other conventionally used chilling systems.
The best thing about having it in the industry is its portability. You can easily carry and place it at any place you want.
It comes in a lightweight and you can easily replace it anytime you want.
- What is a Portable Air Chiller?
- What are the Main Features of a Portable Air Chiller?
- How does a Portable Air Chiller Work?
- What are the Major Applications of a Portable Air Chiller?
- What do I Need to Consider to Buy a Proper Portable Air Chiller?
- How to Increase Efficiency of a Portable Air Chiller?
- What are the Best Surrounding Conditions for your Portable Air Chiller for Maximum Cooling Efficiency?
- What are the Installation Guidelines for a Portable Air Chiller?
- What are the Safety Guidelines for a Portable Air Chiller?
- What are the Most Common Problems and their Solutions for a Portable Air Chiller?
- How to Maintain Your Portable Air Chiller Last Longer?
- FAQ of Portable Air Chiller
What is a Portable Air Chiller?
A Portable Air Chiller is a type of advanced chiller that is used widely in industries around the world.
In terms of its shape and size, it resembles a mini-refrigerator or a portable fan of the same size. Its portability allows you to move it from one place to another with great ease.
In industries where frequent chilling is needed at a different place, it is often considered the best choice for the job.
Every Portable Air Chiller is mounted with built-in 4 to 6 wheels at the bottom. These wheels are small in size and stronger enough to withstand their weight.
One can easily relocate it smoothly from one place to another place. It saves space, it comes at small capital, and saves your money.
A Portable Air Chiller is much safer and one can easily repair it by himself/herself. It simply removes dry and warm air from the surroundings and cools it.
In industries, it is placed in between or besides heavy machinery. Warm air gets replaced by chilled air and overall atmospheric temperature is maintained.
Portable Air Chiller
What are the Main Features of a Portable Air Chiller?
- It Saves your Energy Cost:
It is a great substitute for huge, bulky, and costly chilling units in the industries.
It comes at a much lower price and it consumes less energy as compared to other heavy chilling units. You can install it and a big amount of energy will be saved.
By using a Portable Air Chiller, you can easily decrease the overall cost of the process and save energy consumption of the process.
- It Requires Less Space:
Due to its small size, it requires very little space. Usually where there is always the problem of space in industries.
It is hard to have space because several heavy types of machinery are installed. A Portable Air Chiller can fit beside, and between heavy machinery in small spaces.
It saves your space problem and overall increases the efficiency of the process.
- It is Eco-Friendly Technology:
In this era of technology, every technology is expected to be environmentally friendly.
Where a wide range of technologies is suffering to become environmentally friendly, a Portable Air Chiller already has this feature.
Usually, refrigerators and other chilling units use gases and compounds that are highly hazardous to the environment.
These gases damage our Ozone Layer and threats the climate.
It uses no gasses or very fewer amounts of gases that makes it environmentally friendly technology for your industry.
- It Withstands Indoor Air Pollution:
When a Portable Air Chiller transfers warm air into the chilled air, it includes dust, moist or other contamination in the chilled air.
This air increases the indoor air pollution of the industry or area where it is being used.
It comes with built-in filters that cover almost all the area of the Portable Air Chiller gas outlet.
As a result, all the small contamination particles get filtered out and you get fresh chilled air.
This approach results in less indoor air pollution in your industry that keeps all the working people and the environment safe and sound.
- It is a Portable and Practical for your Industry:
One of the best features of a Portable Air Chiller is that it is portable.
With the help of a smooth wheel at the bottom, one can easily move it where needed.
In industries where you need 4 to 5 people and a lot of time to move a heavy chilling unit, a Portable Air Chiller is a practical choice.
A single person can move it from one place to another with less effort and in less amount of time. It saves your time and effort.
- It Adds Moister Content to the Dry Surroundings:
It adds water vapors to the environment. Adding moister makes surrounding place become and decreases all over the temperature of the place.
This moister also helps you to keep your surrounding temperature in the desired range that is best fits your process.
A Portable Air Chiller is the best choice for industries where moisture content is needed time by time to maintain the efficiency of the process.
- It Comes with Some Extra User-Friendly Features:
It has some built-in extra features that help the user and give you more efficiency. It comes with a digital meter and a small screen.
You can easily monitor the speed, rpm, moister percentage, and other parameters of a Portable Air Chiller using this screen.
Another feature is the control knobs. With these control knobs, you can control and change the speed.
Apart from speed other parameters can be controlled, altered, and regulated by using these control knobs and dials.
- It Comes with Stainless and Corrosion-Resistant Interiors and Exteriors:
It is made of stainless steel and hard plastic materials.
These materials make a Portable Air Chiller resistant to chemical attacks, rust, corrosion, and other stains.
Particularly its interiors are made of modern high-grade stainless steel that withstands all the liquid and makes it corrosion resistant.
This feature makes it a durable and long-lasting device.
- It is Durable and Made to Last Longer:
All the features of a Portable Air Chiller make it a durable machine for any industry. Its high-quality materials, steel, plastic, and others are durable.
Fittings, parts, structures, and other components are of high quality.
All over, it is a long last device that you will love to choose for your industry.
Space Saving Easy to Move Portable Air Chiller
How does a Portable Air Chiller Work?
The basic working mechanism is straightforward.
In a Portable Air Chiller, dry and warm air is pulled inside the system, and it gets cooled by a suitable process.
After the cooling is achieved the air is pushed off the system to the surroundings.
The compression of vapors is the basic working principle.
Coolants may vary in number depending upon the Portable Air Chiller you choose. These coolants maintain the continuous chilling of process water from time to time.
The process heat is extracted out of the system by coolants and a specific temperature is achieved. Usually, coolants maintain temperatures from 10 oC to 13 oC.
The process water is passed through an evaporator that exchanges heat. An evaporator is also called a heat exchanger as it exchanges heat.
All the process is a thermodynamic process where heat exchange and heat difference are used to provide desired chilling.
As the heat adjustment takes place, the refrigerant evaporates, changing from a low-stress liquid into vapor, and the temperature of the method coolant reduces.
The coolant then flows to a compressor, which performs multiple functions.
First, it removes refrigerant from the evaporator and guarantees that the stress inside the evaporator remains low enough to absorb warmth at a precise price.
Secondly, it raises the strain in outgoing refrigerant vapor to make sure that its temperature stays excessive enough to launch heat whilst it reaches the condenser.
The refrigerant returns to a liquid state on the condenser.
The latent warmth is given up because the refrigerant adjustments from vapor to liquid are carried far away from the surroundings by using a cooling medium (air or water).
What are the Major Applications of a Portable Air Chiller?
It is applicable in almost every type of industry where chilling is necessary.
In a wide range of industries, the controlling temperature can be crucial for the success of the production process.
In these industries, a Portable Air Chiller is used to keep the surroundings chilled under a range of temperatures that are best fitted for the process.
Some of the major industries where it is used are; academia, research labs, medical research labs, operation rooms, steel making, molding, drying, and melting, etc.
Apart from these applications, a Portable Air Chiller is also installed in the working area to make the surroundings cool enough that can be tolerated by the workers.
Below the list, it contains the most common industries, where it is used.
- Research Labs.
- Molding industries.
- Medical Labs.
- Medical Research Labs.
- Metal forming industries.
- Wires-making industries.
- Cutting, shaping, rolling, and other industries.
Portable Air Chiller Often Used in Medical Research Labs
What do I Need to Consider to Buy a Proper Portable Air Chiller?
Choosing a proper Portable Air Chiller is can be a tricky job. As the chilling efficiency depends upon many factors.
These factors include its chilling capacity, environment, time of usage, power requirements, etc.
Following are some of the things that should be considered while buying it.
- You should know about your requirements. You should select a Portable Air Chiller with power and chilling capacity that is suitable for your space.
- The surrounding environment is a very necessary factor. You should know about the environment, its dryness and humidity content, etc.
- If the current environment is not suitable for it, then change the environment or change the location of the installation.
- Select a Portable Air Chiller that can work properly in your environmental conditions.
- You should consider the durability factor here. Several parameters should be evaluated to check its durability.
- Buy it from the manufacturers that are trusted for durability and quality.
- This would last longer and give optimum performance. You can save a lot of money, as it will not need repair for a long time.
- While buying a Portable Air Chiller, the fan speed is an important factor too. The chilling speed and time are taken to cool the whole place highly depend upon fan speed.
- You should know about your chilling speed needs. Chilling speed decides the time of chilling.
- An incubator with a low chilling speed gives slow chilling and it will take a lot of time to regulate the temperature of the place.
- Select one that can match your desired parameters of chilling speed.
How to Increase Efficiency of a Portable Air Chiller?
There are several precautions and things that should be kept in mind while running it.
By following these precautions, you can increase its chilling efficiency to its maximum or maintain it at optimum efficiency.
- You Should Select the Proper Environment for It:
The selection of a proper environment is very important for a Portable Air Chiller to work. Enclosed spaces should be avoided.
Places with an environment that is not suitable for them should be avoided. An environment with an excessive amount of humidity will decrease efficiency.
- Time to Time Cleaning Should Be Performed:
Several problems may occur in a Portable Air Chiller if regular cleaning is not done.
Problems like; sedimentation in the bottom, dust accumulation in parts, clogging of the filter, etc can highly affect the chilling efficiency.
These may cause big problems in the future if taken lightly. Proper cleaning after a week or a couple of weeks will keep your Portable Air Chiller working smoothly.
- Enough Space Should Be Left Around It:
It should be installed as such there is enough space of many feet around it.
Installation of Portable Air Chiller in confined space may cause many problems.
Cooled air will not find enough space to expand in the surroundings and it will decrease the degradation of chilling efficiency.
On the other hand, warm air will not find enough space to extract and will accumulate in the back, causing other chilled air to become warm again.
- Fresh and Cold Water Should be used:
Using contaminated water will badly affect its quality, efficiency, and its lifespan.
Some common problems are due to usage of contaminated water or bad smell and sedimentation of solid in the part.
Using clean and fresh water will enhance its overall efficiency. Using cool water may be beneficial for a Portable Air Chiller.
By cool water, means mild cold water with moderate temperature. It will make chilling action faster to some extent.
- Plants and Can be a big help:
As the environment around it highly affects the chilling efficiency of a Portable Air Chiller.
Having a plant around the place can be helpful too.
It is because the presence of plants will result in less moist content in the surroundings and your Portable Air Chiller will work properly.
Portable Air Chiller Regular Cleaning
What are the Best Surrounding Conditions for your Portable Air Chiller for Maximum Cooling Efficiency?
The humidity content present in the surrounding is very crucial for its cooling efficiency.
Humidity should be as less as possible. A Portable Air Chiller works more efficiently in dry surroundings.
Like some other equipment, it will work properly whilst it’s nicely cleaned and maintained.
During the excessive cooling season, make sure to look at it and inspect for any kind of improper thing about it.
Clean your Portable Air Chiller earlier than the use of it for the primary time in the summertime and before setting it away for the wintry weather.
You’ll also need to do a mid-season inspection. Portable air conditioners are an exquisite, fee-green manner to preserve your whole area comfortable during the summertime.
They may be easily moved around, helping you cool down your workplace for a fragment of the rate.
But, to make certain your transportable air conditioner works at full capability, you want to discover ways to smooth and maintain it nicely.
What are the Installation Guidelines for a Portable Air Chiller?
It is very easy to install and one can easily install it. There is no need for expert advice to set up, one can easily install it.
Following are some simple steps to keep in mind for a proper installation of a Portable Air Chiller;
Step 1: Have a detailed glance at the user manual provided by the manufacturer.
Step 2: You should know about all the parts, exhaust holes, knobs, etc before installation.
Step 3: Take out your Portable Air Chiller from the box carefully.
Step 4: Have an inspection in case any of the parts is broken.
Step 5: Fix the wheels at the bottom and take them to the desired place.
Step 6: Add the proper type and proper amount of water to it.
Step 7: Plug in power, press START, and a COOL button.
Step 8: Let it cool for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes of chilling, you are ready to go.
Have a Detailed Glance at the User Manual Before Portable Air Chiller Installation
What are the Safety Guidelines for a Portable Air Chiller?
Working around it is very safe and sound. A very less number of accidents has been reported for it.
A range of minor incidents may occur due to several reasons. Below given are some of the safety guidelines to be followed while working around a Portable Air Chiller.
- Do not wear loose sleeves and loose clothes around it. You should wear the standard-size safety apron while working around.
- Do not spill water or spray water on it. It may cause power failure and electric shock to the person cleaning it.
- Always switch off the power before cleaning your Portable Air Chiller.
- Wear the proper PPEs like; safety gloves, goggles, apron, safety shoes, etc.
- There should be no naked wire. It can cause huge losses in case of electric shock.
- While changing water, it must be powered off and all the wires should be disconnected. It can cause an electric shock to the person operating it.
- Prolonged exposure to chilled air can affect your health adversely. Do not allow anyone to sit or work in front of a Portable Air Chiller.
- Do not operate it bare-foots. It may result in an electric shock to the person.
- Do not touch or press the buttons with wet hands.
- A proper amount of training is compulsory for every person to operate a Portable Air Chiller. An untrained person can create a threat to itself and the persons working around.
- Give training to the concerned people before allowing them to work on it.
- Always keep the emergency and safety alarm active so that in case of any emergency you get notified to take quick action.
Wear the Proper PPE Before Operating your Portable Air Chiller
What are the Most Common Problems and their Solutions for a Portable Air Chiller?
- When There is No Cooling Despite Running:
It happens usually because of the clogging of filters or failure of evaporators and coolants.
Inspect the clogged filters and clean them properly. If the coolant is failed, get it repaired and run your Portable Air Chiller again.
- When It is Not Switching On:
It can be because of power cable failure. Check the switch and power cable for any crack or disjoint.
If needed replace the cable with a new one and start it again.
- The Fans Stopped Working:
Fan of a Portable Air Chiller stops working mainly because of two reasons. Either something has blocked the fan or the power supply of the fan has failed.
Check the fan from every side to find anything that has blocked the movement of the fan. In case you do not find anything, go for a power failure inspection.
Inspect every power cable of a fan for failure and repair it as soon as possible.
How to Maintain Your Portable Air Chiller Last Longer?
A Portable Air Chiller is a durable device and usually lasts longer. But, taking care of an instrument will enlarge its durability and service life.
Several things can be done that will keep it healthy for a long time and will last longer.
- Daily cleaning and dusting of exteriors of the Portable Air Chiller.
- The exterior side of the filter and other parts may become clogged if not properly cleaned on daily basis.
- Clean air intake pipes and holes properly on daily basis.
- Do not operate a Portable Air Chiller where voltage fluctuations are high. It may break its motherboard or the main circuit and it will stop working instantly.
- Clean the water tank on daily basis.
- Always use clean and fresh water.
- Monitor cooling pads on regular basis. In case of any cracks, or other faults change the cooling pads. If cooling pads are not working properly, get them repaired or replaced instantly.
- Use it under proper environmental conditions.
- Repair and maintenance should be done on regular basis.
Portable Air Chiller Regular Inspection
FAQ of Portable Air Chiller.
Is Venting Necessary of Portable Air Chiller for Proper Chilling?
Venting is vital for it to perform efficiently. No Portable Air Chiller can work without some type of venting process.
When the cooled air is provided to the surroundings, the remaining dry air and warm moister needed to be vented out of the system.
What Amount of Noise a Portable Air Chiller makes?
Boring noise from Portable Air Chiller contains two major parts. These parts are a fan and a compressor. These two components make noise while running.
It is made to make as low noise a possible. In case of some broken part, it can make undesired noise.
What is the Process by Which It Drain-Out Warm Water?
Every Portable Air Chiller may differ in this process. There are some most common processes. This process may be fully automated or fully manual.
In an automatic process, it removes water from a bucket by itself. In a manual process, you have to monitor the level and extract out the water when it is needed.
How many Rooms a Portable Air Chiller Can Cover?
The cooling capacity depends on its features as well as another external factor.
Apart from its feature, the external features are; the atmospheric conditions, ambient temperature, size of the room, etc.
You should consult with the manufacturer to know how much space it can cool.
How can we add water to Portable Air Chiller?
Adding water can be automatic or manual. It depends upon the Portable Air Chiller.
Should Portable Air Chiller Be Placed in Front of the Area That is Being Cooled?
Not really. It will cover all the surroundings and provide cooling to the whole area according to its capacity.
There is no need to place a Portable Air Chiller opposite or near in front of a machine or area.
Can Portable Air Chiller be used to Heat Water?
No, it cannot be used to heat water. The only function is performing is to cool the water.
One should not try to use it to heat water, it may break and stop functioning.
In Which Type of Area Should Be Used?
A Portable Air Chiller should be used in an open area.
It should not be used in an enclosed space. The area should have proper openings and windows, doors, etc.
What is the Sedimentation Problem and Why It Is Important?
Sedimentation occurs when after a long time of use, some dust is accumulated in the bottom or other parts of a Portable Air Chiller.
It is not a dangerous problem if the time to time cleaning is performed.
You should monitor all the parts on daily basis for dust accumulation and clean them before happening to a big problem.
Can Portable Air Chiller be operated on Solar Energy?
As a Portable Air Chiller needs low energy to perform it can be operated on solar energy. There are many models available that work on solar energy.
Is it Possible to Mix Something with Water to create a Pleasant Smell?
Some light fragrances and chemicals can be used. You should consult with experts before doing anything on your own.
Some chemicals may form foam and other products. These products may cause clogging of a Portable Air Chiller.
What to Do When a Bad Smell Comes out from Portable Air Chiller?
Incoming of a bad smell is mostly because of the water you are using.
Try to use fresh water. Or in case of a bad smell, drain out the water and clean the Portable Air Chiller properly.
100% Quality Tested Portable Air Chiller