TopChiller Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier
- Cooling capacity ranges 2 Ton to 250 Ton
- Temperature control ranges 7°C to 35°C
- Top branded efficient hermetic compressor
- Hot gas bypass control & crankcase heater
- Aluminum or copper tube fin condenser
- Suction accumulator & water flow switch
- Insulated water and refrigerant pipelines
- Fluid thermostat & charged refrigerant
Your Reliable Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is a self-contained cooling machine having an internal reservoir and water pump on a single skid and produces cooling by chilled water.
TopChiller is the best leading manufacturer and supplier of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller in China working with superb productive experience.
For the last twenty years, TopChiller is offering a full line of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller models throughout the world by focusing on energy efficiency and superb performance.
Branded compressor, copper/aluminum condenser, condenser fins, thermostat, heat exchanger, refrigerant, water tank, and water pump, protecting devices, temperature controller, hot gas bypass are constituents of Packaged Water Chiller.
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is used in a variety of industrial applications for cooling purposes as:
The medical industry, dairy, food processing, brewery, refrigeration, air conditioning, commercial areas, hypermarkets, supermarkets, laser cooling, and injection molding, etc.
Are you looking for a reliable, standardized single skid Packaged Water Chiller for your application? Are you looking for a Packaged Water Chiller manufacturer having built-in customization facilities in China?
TopChiller Company is keenly working to build up our customer’s business by providing reliable Packaged Water Chiller
Do contact with TopChiller engineered personnel to select a suitable Packaged Water Chiller for your application at the best rates.
Features and Advantages
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is energy efficient and highly reliable in performance configured by the pre-wiring and piping of the unit saving extra expenses and occupying less space due to single skidded compact design.
- TopChiller Brand Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is highly quick in its service due to its compact, factory-mounted design and water-cooled condenser installation that releases heat out from refrigerants by keeping in contact continuously with the cooling tower.
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller provides cooling effect steadily without any damage or clogging in circulation due to pre insulation of all water and refrigerant containing coils inside skidded components of the unit.
- High load and high-temperature flow in Packaged Water Chiller are controlled by hot gas bypass to bear machine working load with wide capacity as well crankcase heater that carefully regulate the temperature of the refrigerant.
- All Packaged Water Chillers Manufactured by TopChiller covers 24 months warranty time including free spare parts and technical support.
|Cooling capacity *||kW||180||220||260||310||340||360||380||480||560||600||710||800||900||940||960||1120||1180||1240||1360||1470||1660||1700||1840||1900||2210||2420||2550||2780||3020||3350||3500||3680||3800||4120|
|Energy adjustment||step||—— 25%～100% ——||—— 12.5%～100% —–||—— 6.25%～100% ——|
|Max current for wiring||A||87||108||119||165||175||185||208||217||246||258||335||356||378||416||2*217||2*246||2*246||2*258||2*315||2*335||2*356||2*378||2*407||2*416||4*246||4*258||4*315||4*335||4*335||4*356||4*378||4*407||4*416||4*416|
|Water flow rate in cooling*||m3/h||31||38||45||53||58||62||65||83||96||103||122||138||155||162||165||193||203||213||234||253||285||292||316||327||380||416||439||478||519||576||602||633||653||709|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||50||45||45||45||45||46||46||46||47||46||46||46||46||47||47||46||47||46||46||46||46||46||46||46||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||50||45||45||45||45||45||46||46||46||47||47||46||46||46||46||46||46||47||46||46||48||47||48||48||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52||52|
|Water flow rate in cooling*||m3/h||37||45||54||64||70||74||78||99||116||124||147||165||186||194||198||231||244||256||281||304||343||351||380||392||456||500||527||574||624||692||723||760||785||851|
|Sound pressure level ***||dB(A)||68||69||69||70||70||72||73||73||73||73||74||74||74||73||74||74||74||74||74||74||74||74||75||76||76||76||77||77||78||78||78||79||79||79|
|* Performance values refer to the following conditions:|
Condenser water inlet/outlet temperature: 30ºC/35ºC, evaporator water inlet/outlet temperature: 12ºC/7ºC.
** Desuperheater is optional. Condenser water inlet temperature: 40ºC, evaporator water outlet temperature: 12ºCºC
*** Noise level measured in free field condition at distance of 1 meter.
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Configuration Table
|2||Shell;tube heat exchanger||Extek/ Shilinbo’er||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|4||Electric Expansion valve||ALCO / Danfoss||Suzhou/Tianjin||USA|
|6||High pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|7||Low pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|11||Three phase protector||Kesi||Wuxi||Japan|
|13||Water flow swtich||ACOL||Shanghai||China|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem. Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this, we have full sets of paper works including Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide.
Various machines produce excess heat that is necessary to eliminate out of the industry. A great solution for this problem is using a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is a machine that removes extra heat from various machines and devices to maintain a moderate temperature throughout your industry.
For obtaining the best results, it is essential to understand the parts and working of your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller along with the knowledge of proper maintenance and safety tips.
Also, knowing about ways to increase the efficiency of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller will make it durable and better for your industrial application.
To know all about a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller, here is a guide for you.
- What is a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What are the Features of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What are the Main Parts of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- How Does Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Work?
- What are the Uses of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What are Control Options for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What is the Startup Procedure for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What are the Water Piping Conditions in Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- How to Replace Oil Filter in your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- How to Choose the Best Packaged Water Cooled Chiller for your Application?
- How to Install Your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What Are Some Maintenance Tips for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- How to Increase the Working Performance of your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- How to Troubleshoot your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- What are Safety Tips for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- FAQ of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller
What is a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
A Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is used to chill water in different machines. It is often used to cool materials and equipment in various industries including food, beverages, die, and others.
An evaporator, condenser, coil, condenser coil, motor, heater, and some other components are essentially required for the proper and efficient functioning of a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
The purpose of a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is to transfer heat from one location (usually process equipment or a product) to another (usually the air outside the manufacturing facility).
Water or a water/glycol solution is often used to pass heat to and from the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller, which necessitates the process of having a suitable water tank and pumping mechanism.
What are the Features of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is the number one in having good life expectancy for use in industries.
- It has an open-source microprocessor built for the HVAC/R industry.
- It controls BMS and BAS communications, monitoring services, and remote access.
- It consists of a whole insulated and corrosion-resistant stainless-steel brazed plate evaporator
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller has an accident-proof compressor with crankcase heater and suction accumulator
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller has a hot gas bypass and water flow switch.
- It is sturdy and corrosion-resistant, painted galvanized metal cabinet providing it with a professional appearance
- It consists of insulated process fluid lines for maximum thermal efficiency
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller has compressor phase monitors present with electrical protection.
What are the Main Parts of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- Hermetic compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors:
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller consists of a sealed-up motor-compressor with bent covering heater, suction, and discharge service valve, rubber insulator, and control system.
The speed of the motor of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is 3600 rpm which is constant and comprises a suction gas that is protected from overheating.
The heater of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is present in a bent case which is continuously energized.
- Scroll Compressors:
It has a fixed compression and scroll motor-compressor that has a control system.
- A Packaged Water Cooled Chiller consists of an oil pump with centrifugal properties.
- It has an oil heater with a collection cave and an oil level sight glass is also present.
- Other than this an oil charging valve is present.
- In Packaged Water Cooled Chiller points of lubrication is present for every motor bearing and are two in number.
- Other than this, lubrication floods are present for the journal and thrust bearings.
- The check valve is featured on the port of scroll discharge.
The motor of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller consists of gas-cooled suction sealed with a squirrel cage induction.
Automatic Capacity Reduction:
- This is achieved by the electronic logic controller and control units that make use of air temperature sensors.
- A hot gas bypass regulator valve is also present for this purpose.
- Semi-hermetic compressors
- Reciprocating Compressors:
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller consists of springs with heads that are loaded and have cylindrical liners that can be replaced.
Automatic Capacity Reduction:
This feature is obtained utilizing an operating system that makes use of solenoid gas pressure equipment.
It consists of suction gas that is cooled with electronic overheating protection in each phase and utilizes the reduced voltage for starting.
This heater is energized continuously.
- Screw Compressors:
These compressors consist of direct drive, semi-sealed 3600 RPM speed.
It is featured with a differential refrigerant pressure oil pump, oil heater, oil separator as well as filter, and oil charging valve.
It consists of suction gas-cooled, hermetically sealed, and squirrel cage induction.
Automatic Capacity Reduction:
This is achieved utilizing a continuously variable slide valve with an infinitely variable control to 25 percent of full load.
- It is a shell and tube type equipment.
- It is made up of seamless steel with fabricated steel, heads, and seamless copper tubes with integral fins rolled into tube sheets.
- It comprises several refrigerant circuits on many compressor units.
- The connections of water drain and thermometer wells are featured with a temperature controller and low-temperature cutout.
The condenser is made up of shell and tube type, seamless steel equipment with fabricated steel heads, seamless copper tubes with integral fins, rolled into tube sheets.
- Condenser coils, fans, and motors
The coils are made up of copper fins that are mechanically bonded to seamless copper tubing.
Vertical propeller-type condenser fans are present with fan guards on discharge.
- Refrigerant circuit
- It comprises a liquid line solenoid valve.
- It has a filter dryer that is a replaceable core type.
- It consists of a liquid line sight glass and moisture indicator.
- A thermal expansion feature for maximum operating pressure is present.
- A charging valve is present.
- It has an insulated suction line.
- It also has a discharge line check valve.
- A compressor discharge service valve is also present.
- Featured with a pressure relief device.
How Does Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Work?
A pumping device transfers the cool water or the water/glycol solution from the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller to the process.
The warm fluid returns to the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller after this cool fluid extracts heat from the process. Heat is transferred from the process to the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller by the process water.
A low-pressure liquid/gas blend enters the evaporator to begin the refrigeration cycle.
The refrigerant is converted from a low-pressure liquid to a low-pressure gas in the evaporator by heat from the process water or water/glycol solution.
The low-pressure gas is compressed into high-pressure gas in the compressor. The high-pressure gas reaches the condenser, where it is cooled to a high-pressure liquid by atmospheric air or condenser water.
The high-pressure liquid then flows to the expansion valve, which regulates the amount of liquid refrigerant that reaches the evaporator, resuming the refrigeration cycle.
What are the Uses of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
It is often used to supply chilled water for air conditioning big complexes, as well as district cooling systems.
Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is also used for heating and cooling in the form of heat pumps. It is also used in manufacturing machines required to cool brine.
Moreover, plastic industries, paint manufacturing, metal finishing, and transport manufacturing also use a Packaged Water Cooled.
Also, you can use it in chemical and pharmaceutical units, food and beverage units, and different semiconductor units.
What are Control Options for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
Install a steel control panel with a NEMA 3R enclosure on or near the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
Also, add a non-recycling compressor overload, starter relay, and control power transformer for control power are required for each compressor.
The following operational controls should be provided:
- Chilled water temperature controller having multiple steps with a remote thermostat to cycle compressor and enable capacity controls.
- A five-minute off-timer stops the compressor from cycling so fast.
- Launch timer with a partial winding.
- A pump-out timer to reduce chilled water flow and evaporator refrigerant pressure regularly.
- Use a load-limit thermostat to keep the compressor from overheating while the return water temperature is high.
- The device is protected by a three-phase sensor that stops the compressor if phase loss, phase reversal, phase unbalance, or under-voltage occurs.
- A hot gas bypass that bypasses hot refrigerant gas to the evaporator is sized for minimal compressor filling.
- A cycle clock and a working hour meter are included.
- Provide a pre-piped gauge board with pressure gauges for sucking the refrigerant and discharge loads, as well as oil pressures.
- Provide a warning kit with a test button and lights that indicate if the control circuit is energized, the compressor is properly functioning.
Also, it can sound an alarm and trigger the signaling light when the compressor fails, the chilled water temperature falls below a certain level, or the evaporator water flow fails.
What is the Startup Procedure for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- Follow the manufacturer’s written instructions for installation and initialization checks.
- Check that the refrigerant charge is adequate and that the chiller has been leak-checked.
- Make sure the pumps are turned on and running.
- Double-check the thermometers and gauges and assure that they are in place.
- Check the lubrication and oil levels in the bearings.
- Check that the refrigerant pressure relief system is vented externally for Packaged Water Cooled Chiller built indoors.
- Make sure the engine is spinning correctly.
- Check vibration isolator static deflection, including deflection during Packaged Water Cooled Chiller starting and shutdown.
- Check and log the accuracy of the evaporator and condenser’s fluid flow and low-temperature interlocks.
- Check the efficiency of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller safety systems and keep track of it.
- Check and change the controls and safety features.
- The appliances that are broken or not working should be replaced.
What are the Water Piping Conditions in Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
The water system should have the following features:
- Anti-vibration mountings to minimize vibration transfer to the underlying structure.
- Isolating valves to keep the system isolated from the water flow when it’s being serviced.
- Air venting device at the system’s highest point; drain device at the system’s lowest point.
- A computer capable of holding the water supply under control.
- Signs on the machine for water temperature and pressure to support the user during operation and repairs.
- A filter or system for removing sediment and dirt from water until it reaches the pump.
- Near the evaporator and heat recovery, another filter must be mounted on the machine’s inlet water drain.
- If the computer is replacing an existing one, the whole water tank must be drained and washed before the new one is installed.
- If glycol is applied to the water system as an anti-freeze protection, keep in mind that suction pressure will be reduced, machine output will be reduced, and water pressure decreases will be greater.
- Freezing protection is needed for machines and water pipes, as there is no device on the unit to keep water from freezing if the air temperature drops below 0°C.
How to Replace Oil Filter in your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- Turn the Q1 and Q2 switches to the off location to turn off all compressors.
- To shut off the machine’s electrical power supply, turn the Q0 switch off, wait for the circulating pump to turn off, and then open the general disconnecting switch Q10.
- To avoid unintended start-up, place a sticker on the handle of the general disconnecting switch.
- Shut the valves for suction, discharge, and liquid injection.
- Attach the compressor to the recovery unit and retrieve the refrigerant in a suitable and clean container.
- Remove the refrigerant from the device until the internal pressure is zero. In this way, the volume of refrigerant dissolved in the oil is kept to a minimum.
- Open the drain valve under the oil separator to drain the oil in the compressor.
- Remove the internal filter part and the oil filter cover.
- Remove the gaskets on the cover and internal sleeve. To avoid contaminating the device, do not lubricate the gaskets with mineral oil.
- Add a new filter feature to the mix.
- Tighten the screws on the filter cover and reposition it. Tighten the screws alternately and gradually, using a torque wrench calibrated to 60 Nm.
- Using the upper valve on the oil separator, charge the oil. Ester oil should be paid as soon as practicable because of its high hygroscopy.
- Turn off the charging valve for the gasoline.
- Attach the vacuum pump to the compressor and pressurize it to 230 Pa.
- When the vacuum level is reached, close the vacuum pump valve.
- Open the delivery, suction, and liquid injection valves in the system.
- Detach the compressor from the vacuum pump.
- Disconnect the general disconnecting switch and delete the alarm label.
- To provide power to the computer, close the general disconnecting switch Q10.
- Activate the computer by implementing the above-mentioned protocol.
How to Choose the Best Packaged Water Cooled Chiller for your Application?
Calculate the heat load
It is crucial to figure out how much heat the machinery generates so that the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller you choose is suitable enough for the job.
There are many methods for estimating the heat load (in kW), but understanding the procedure is critical for precise heat load calculations.
Determine the type of coolant, flow rate, and temperature.
The next step is to decide the coolant, its target temperature, and the flow rate that the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller would give to the process until the heat load has been calculated.
The mechanism, by which heat is transmitted from the process to the coolant, as well as the form of coolant used, decides this. Water, for example, has different properties than oil.
Determine the installation’s atmosphere.
The specific conditions in which the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller can be installed easily include various situations.
Indoor systems, for example, maybe subjected to elevated temperatures and polluted areas, while outdoor structures may be subjected to both low and high ambient temperatures.
This may have an effect on Packaged Water Cooled Chiller sizing and necessitate the use of accessories like air filters and sump heaters.
Using output curves
Now, based on the chilled water source temperature and the highest estimated ambient air temperature, use the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller output curves to pick a model that matches or exceeds the needed power.
To optimize the value of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller range, the application’s protection margin should be considered concerning usable frame sizes.
Examine the pump’s output curves.
Inquire about the pump’s output curves and double-check that the pump can produce enough pressure at the specification flow rate to meet the requirements of the applications.
Tiny coolant flow paths or longer lengths in some liquid-cooled systems will result in higher than average pressure losses.
Finally, make sure that the basic Packaged Water Cooled Chiller meets the remaining application specifications, such as power characteristics, control choices, footprint, organization listing, color, and so on.
Choosing a standard Packaged Water Cooled Chiller would provide you with increased reliability and faster operation.
How to Install Your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
A Packaged Water Cooled Chiller should be installed with a concrete pad that is 3-1/2 inches in height and 6 inches in width more than the other bases present for the equipment on both sides.
Following the elements are required while installation on evaporator chilled water piping connections and condenser water piping connections.
- Thermometer well and thermometer is required
- It should consist of a flexible pipe connection.
- A pressure gauge should be installed in it.
- Balancing valve is necessary for Packaged Water Cooled Chiller
- Piping should be organized feasibly to allow the assembly of the pipe for tube cleaning.
- It is necessary to add refrigerant piping connections with air-cooled condensing units.
- Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is furnished with pipes for the safety of valves that are outside.
- It is equipped with accessories in a manner to easily be removed for service.
- Control wiring should be installed between the control panel and field-mounted Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
What Are Some Maintenance Tips for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
Keep a regular journal.
Examine all set points for proper operation and settings. Be sure there are no unexpected noises and that the temperature in the room is properly cool.
Using/sequencing the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller
Unnecessary Packaged Water Cooled Chiller should be turned off or sequenced. Check the settings and work on the chilled water reset.
At the start of each cooling season, review the settings for the accepted sequence of activity.
Check Packaged Water Cooled Chiller lockout set point.
Check settings for the approved sequence of operation at the beginning of each cooling season.
Perform a vibration analysis
Ensure that all alignments are following the standards.
Oil devise for the compressor
Analyze the oil and the cleaner, if required, make adjustments. Examine the oil pump and its seals.
Also, examine the thermostat and the oil heater and check all strainers, switches, and other components.
Make sure the refrigerant is in good working order.
If the refrigerant amount is low, add more. Search for corrosion in the condenser and evaporator tubes and clean as needed.
How to Increase the Working Performance of your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
The following best practices will help you improve Packaged Water Cooled Chiller efficiency and save money:
Increase the temperature of the cooled water
- The working efficiency of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller can be increased by raising the temperature of the chilled water supplied to them.
- When the outdoor air temperature increases, a reset schedule will usually alter the chilled-water temperature.
- On a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller raising the chilled water source temperature by 2-3°F decreases the energy consumption by 3-5%.
Hold the refrigerant volume at a healthy level:
Check the refrigerant sight-glass, as well as the superheat and subcooling temperature readings, and compare them to the manufacturer’s specifications to keep a Packaged Water
Cooled Chiller works efficiently.
How to Troubleshoot your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
Problems with high pressures
- A condenser coil that is clogged, compressed air, or nitrogen should be used to blast in, as well as jet washing is suggested.
- If the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is overcharged with refrigerant, check the liquid line temperature and pressure, and see if the sight glass is full.
- If the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller will not start due to the high load, switch off any compressors before the water temperature drops.
Problems of low pressure
- Leaks trigger a shortage of refrigerants.
- In case of inadequate water flow, inspect water inlet/outlet temperatures, system controls, jammed filters, bypass valves, and water level and condition.
- Verify valve opens as compressor begins due to a faulty liquid solenoid valve.
- The refrigerant is undercharged in the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
- If the evaporator freezes due to a defective temperature sensor and there is no glycol, the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller will be destroyed.
The majority of components malfunction due to inadequate configuration and servicing.
Faulty compressor, electrical damage; use an insulation tester to inspect all phases; if the insulation is fine but the compressor continues to blast fuses, the compressor can be confiscated.
Check for pump defects, such as insulation, control contactor, and both phases heading to the pump if it’s a three-phase system, as well as pump friction, closed valves, and blocked filters.
What are Safety Tips for your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
- Your Packaged Water Cooled Chillermust be anchored securely to the ground.
- The machine can only be lifted using the lifting points on the frame of the machine. These are the only specific points on the unit that can carry its whole weight.
- Allowing unauthorized and/or unqualified workers access to the computer is not recommended as well as they are not allowed.
- It is insecure to reach the electrical components without first shutting off the power supply and opening the general disconnecting switch of the machine.
- Giving them access to electrical devices without an insulating platform is prohibited.
- If water and/or moisture are present, do not enter the electrical components.
- Both procedures on the refrigerant circuit and pressure-sensitive parts must be performed only by trained staff.
- The removal of a compressor or the installation of lubricating oil can only be performed by trained staff and the non-trained or staff undertraining must avoid this procedure.
- Sharp edges can provide harm by causing injury to the people.
- Avoid making eye contact.
- When the unit is attached to the grid, stop inserting solid bodies into the water pipes.
- On the water pipe leading to the heat exchanger inlet, a mechanical filter must be mounted.
- Protection valves are mounted on both the high and low-pressure sides of the refrigerant system when the unit is shipped.
FAQ of Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
What is meant by the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Approach?
The Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is a factor that determines the performance and efficiency of the system.
Condenser approach temperature refers to the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet water.
Which Refrigerant you should Use in A Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
R-410 is the most suitable refrigerant to use in your Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
How Long Does A Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Last?
The average life of a Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is around 15 to 20 years. However, the frequency of usage affects this life a lot.
What Makes Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Better Than the Packaged Air Cooled Chiller?
The cooling tower present in a Water Packaged Water Cooled Chiller makes it better than the Packaged Air Cooled Chiller. Also, it is more efficient and reliable to use.
What is the Function of the Condenser in the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
The function of the condenser present in the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is to exchange heat from the refrigerant and supply it to running water, so it is an essential component of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller.
What are the Suitable Temperature Ranges for Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Condenser?
The optimum temperatures range for the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller condenser is 20 to 30 degrees for high-temperature systems. However, for the low-temperature system, it ranges from 10 to 15 degrees, and for medium-temperature systems, it ranges from 15 to 20 degrees.
What is the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Capacity?
The Packaged Water Cooled Chiller capacity refers to the power for decreasing or consuming the heat given off by any manufacturing unit, calculated in terms of BTU/h.
Which Water is used in the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
A Packaged Water Cooled Chiller uses RO or DI water. RO water is free from almost all contaminants but the ions are present. However, DI water has neither the contaminants nor the ions, making it most suitable for usage.
What is the Material of the Condenser Blades of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller?
The condenser blades of the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller are made up of high CFM aluminum which is completely rust-resistant.
Is the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller Insulated?
Yes, the Packaged Water Cooled Chiller is insulated on refrigerant and water lines for a half-inch.