TopChiller Oil Temperature Controller Manufacturer and Supplier
- Heating capacity ranges from 6KW to 180KW
- Oil preheating automatically to 100°F
- Stainless steel heater with low watt density
- Insulated hot oil lines maintaining temperature
- Corrosion-free heat exchanger connections
- By-pass circulation with high adjustability
- Expansion tank with safety thermostat
- Compact design, potable with wheeling casters
Your Reliable Mould Temperature Controller Manufacturer and Supplier in China over 20 Years
Oil Temperature Controller is a heating device that is used to regulate the temperature of high heating applications with oil forced flow in heater to transfer optimum heat.
TopChiller is a supporting manufacturer and supplier of Oil Temperature controllers with high-temperature reliable specifications in China since 1999.
TopChiller has fabricated a stock of Oil Temperature Controller Models that are highly appreciated in the global market because of their unique operation and efficiency.
Oil Temperature Controller is made of expansion valves, bypass, protection devices, oil forced heater, expansion tank thermostat, microprocessor, and PID temperature controller performing efficient temperature regulation activity.
TopChiller manufactured Oil Temperature Controller is used in a wide range of applications as:
Injection molding, extrusion, die-casting industry, rubber, PET crystallization, lamination, flat mold industry, composite material industry, blow molding, plastic rubber industry, food industry, wood industry, etc.
Are you searching for a highly appreciated and trusted company of Oil Temperature Controller manufacturer in China? Are you sourcing for a Steady temperature Controlling Oil dependent device for the molding purpose of your application?
Freely make contact with TopChiller sales and engineers for getting a suitable, high-performance Oil Temperature Controller compatible with your application.
Features and Advantages
- Oil Temperature Controller is designed for high efficient working configured by reduction of thermal shocks of the heat exchanger and Safety devices to monitor temperature variability.
- TopChiller brand Oil Temperature Controller is configured to deal with high heating equipment by the installation of an inert gas to control temperature above oil B.P.
- Oil Temperature Controller is prevented from oil oxidation and oil aging featured by expansion tank preventing direct contact of oil with environment ensuring stabilized performance.
- High precision performance of Oil Temperature Controller is due to compact design ensuring no steam discharge at the start of processing even at the end of processing with high-temperature absorption.
- Our Oil Temperature Controller is designed with a Flow monitor to monitor the oil circulation rate. The flow monitor automatically detects a decrease in flow rate, stops the heater operation, preventing damaging costs.
- TopChiller brand Oil Temperature Controller prevents the unit from overloading a pump and pump motor by automatic adjustment of oil loading at optimum ranges.
Oil Temperature Controller Unit Technical Specifications
|Protection||Phase wrong, missing / water oil lacking / over and low pressure / overload|
Water pressure should be bigger than 2kg/㎡; while water type mold temperature controller connectedto the tap water.
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem. Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this, we have full sets of paper works including Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Oil Temperature Controller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Mould Temperature Controller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
We also abbreviate a Mould Temperature Controller as MTC.
Mould Temperature Controller is used to stabilize the oil or water temperature, which is suitable for the component being moulded. It plays a vital role in the heating and cooling process.
Mould Temperature Controllers are widely used in large-scale industries to provide equilibrium temperature flux for every half cycle of the Mould Temperature Controller.
A Mould Temperature Controller can be oil-based or water-based. Both types of Mould Temperature controllers are highly effective, to reduce the expenses of injection moulding for your application.
When it comes to buying a Mould Temperature Controller machine for your application, you may be looking for complete, well-researched, and clear guidelines about your temperature controller.
Here is an all-inclusive Mould Temperature Controller guide for you to choose the best for your application. This guide contains all the main aspects and methods of the Mould Temperature Controller.
- What is a Mould Temperature Controller?
- What are the Working Principles of Mould Temperature Controller?
- What are the Components of Mould Temperature controllers?
- What are the Principal Features of the Mould Temperature Controller?
- What are the Advantages of a Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
- How to Determine the Capacity of your Mould Temperature Controller?
- What are the Applications of Mould Temperature Controller?
- How to Select an Efficient Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
- How to Choose the Right Size of Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
- How to Increase the Lifespan of Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
- How to Troubleshoot your Mould Temperature Controller?
- FAQs of Mould Temperature Controller
What is a Mould Temperature Controller?
The Mould Temperature Controller is used to maintain or regulate the mould temperature by circulating the coolant through the mould’s cooling system.
It absorbs the mould’s heat to balance the heat flux practised by the mould for every cycle.
A Mould Temperature Controller that uses water has a maximum temperature of 40 degrees C to 120 degrees C. Its micro-computer touch control operation is easy to use. It has an automatic boot exhaust.
Its maintenance can be possible with professional staff due to fault display.
Mould Temperature Controller that uses oil has two sets of electric heating tubes, which can be used alone or together.
Its heating time is fast, and cooling time and its temperature are stable as well. It has a reliable electric heating cylinder, which comprises stainless steel material.
Mould Temperature Controller that uses oil has a perfect system for fault indication as safety protection.
Its components are advanced to possess a long service life. It is easy to operate.
The Mould Temperature Controller affects crystallization, shrinkage, and mould temperature highly.
Normally, Mould Temperature Controller with a high temperature proves to be better for the very first part. It leads to stronger composites strength as well.
But a Mould Temperature Controller results in a diffusion process for the Sami-crystalline objects. It is because very high cooling rates create a less crystalline surface.
What are the Working Principles of Mould Temperature Controller?
A Mould Temperature Controller is a temperature controlling device used in large industrial applications. It can be industrial water or oil temperature controller machine.
Mould Temperature Controller has a water/oil tank, a power transmission system, a heating device and cooling system, a liquid scaling control system, an injection port, a temperature sensor.
The pump of a Mould Temperature Controller lies in the power transmission system that helps transmit hot fluid to the mould and then returns it to the tank.
The temperature sensor detects the temperature of the hot fluid. It then transfers the data to the control unit of a Mould Temperature Controller.
The controller regulates the temperature to maintain the temperature of the mould.
The controller opens the solenoid valve if the temperature of the mould exceeds the adjusted limit.
To recover the temperature value, the controller opens the valve and entrance pipe.
The principal function of this machine is to maintain the set value of a Mould Temperature Controller.
It can decrease the heat transfer in the Mould Temperature Controller when the Air enters fluid as bubbles.
You can de-aerate your Mould Temperature Controller daily to ensure that the heat transfer medium has no air bubbles in it.
What are the Components of Mould Temperature controllers?
A Mould Temperature Controller is composed of various high-quality components. These components are the roots of the complete Mould Temperature Controller system.
A Mould Temperature Controller controls the temperature of different applications used in large industries. We give its key components below:
- A Water/Oil Tank:
It uses the liquid tank of the Mould Temperature Controller as a reservoir to store liquid. It uses liquid as a medium to transfer heat.
- A Liquid-Level Control System:
A liquid level system controls the level of liquid in the oil tank. The level of liquid must accord with the requirements.
- A Temperature Sensor:
The temperature sensor of the Mould Temperature Controller measures the temperature of the fiery liquid. It also checks the temperature for the adjusted values.
After taking the reading and sending the data to the control unit. After that, the controller regulates the temperature of hot fluid.
- A Solenoid Valve:
A solenoid valve regulates the temperature of the fluids. When the temperature goes beyond the set values, a controller opens the solenoid valve to activate the inlet pipes until the temperature returns to adjusted limits.
- A Power Transmission System:
A power transmission system is a pump that transfers the hot fluid from the liquid tank to the mould. It performs this function using its built-in heater and cooler. This part is also responsible for returning the liquid to the tank.
What are the Principal Features of the Mould Temperature Controller?
The Mould Temperature Controller is designed and manufactured amazingly, having some features as below:
- A Mould Temperature Controller has an explosion-proof heating pipe device.
- They make it with high-quality metal forming an integrated pipe.
It reduces pipe resistance, rust scale, and improves the service life of a Mould Temperature Controller.
- Its microcomputer biped PID temperature control table touches internal storage for automatic calculation.
- Its Energy-saving capacity is over 35%.
- A Mould Temperature Controller has an automatic air-discharging function that helps to improve the speed of the Mould Temperature Controller;
It is a saving of time feature.
- It has built-in full safety protection components with a fault display.
- Another incredible is that it offers easy maintenance and operational functions.
- The two-step-heating selector of a Mould Temperature Controller makes fast temperature rising possible when required.
- The stainless steel tank guards of the Mould Temperature Controller acts against corrosion to ensure leak-free and reliability.
- Its special compact constructions represent both the heating and cooling of the medium uses the Mould Temperature Controller performs all these functions. (Except the one with vertical pump).
What are the Advantages of a Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
Choosing a Temperature controller for your application is a tough job because of the Following advantages, they suggest a Mould Temperature Controller.
- The Mould Temperature controlled regulates the temperature of the mould at a very steady rate. It causes a minimum Shrinkage rate of the product and also minimizes the fluctuations.
- A Mould Temperature Controller regulates the mould temperature at a comparatively higher rate, which is a crucial factor to improve the wet ability of the first part and higher temperature level in the surface layer.
- The Mould Temperature Controller leads to higher compound Strength even at low temperatures can stimulate diffusion processes for semi-crystal-like materials.
- Mould Temperature Controller also has the advantage of excellent dimensional and finishing control for the product. It provides a more quick solidification process; as a result, it produces a fine structure because of its precise temperature control.
- On thermoplastic, the mould temperature is higher, which improves the surface quality and increases the cooling time.
- Due to precise temperature control, the Mould Temperature controller does not cause over moulding.
How to Determine the Capacity of your Mould Temperature Controller?
You can calculate the required heating capacity of a Mould Temperature Controller in kW.
Here is the complete formula below;
- X * (Y-Z) = kcal/h
- Kcal/h ÷ 860 = kW
X = product of the net weight of mould (kg) and specific heat capacity of mould material
Y = operating temperature of the mould (°c)
Z = initial temperature of the mould (°c)
Here is a method for you to calculate the required cooling capacity of a Mould Temperature Controller in kcal/h
- A * B * (C-D) = kcal/hr
- A = throughput of raw material (kg/h)
- B = specific heat of raw material
- C = melt temperature of raw material (°c)
- D = operating temperature of the mould (°c)
In calculations, add at least 1.2 as a safety factor to compensate for heat losses to the atmosphere.
It is compulsory to write the “outlet temperature” to which the cooling capacity relates. And For the determination of the “pump capacity,” maximum values are not enough.
What are the Applications of Mould Temperature Controller?
Due to progressive advancements of the mould temperature devices technology, the Mould Temperature Controller can apply in many applications such as
- The petroleum and chemical industries use Mould Temperature Controller in polymerization, condensation, distillation, melting, dehydration, forced insulation processes.
- The oil industries are using Mould Temperature Controller in fatty acid distillation, oil decomposition, concentration, etherification, vacuum deodorization processes.
- The synthetic fibre industries use Mould Temperature Controller in polymerization, melting, spinning, stretching, and drying processes.
- The textile printing and dyeing work industries use Mould Temperature Controller in heat setting, drying, and heat capacity dyeing processes.
- The non-woven industries are using Mould Temperature Controller in non-woven fabric designing.
- The feed industries apply Mould Temperature Controller for drying processes.
- The plastics and rubber industries use Mould Temperature Controller for hot pressing, calendaring, extrusion, vulcanization moulding.
- The paper industries apply Mould Temperature Controller for drying, corrugated paper processing.
- The timber industries apply a Mould Temperature Controller in plywood, fiberboard compression moulding, and wood drying processes.
- In building materials work, the Mould Temperature Controller uses in process of gypsum board drying, asphalt heating, concrete component maintenance.
- The machinery industry uses it for painting, printing, and drying activities.
- The food industry uses a Mould Temperature Controller for baking, heating, etc.
- The air conditioning industries are using Mould Temperature Controller for industrial plant and civil building heating processes.
- The road construction industries apply Mould Temperature Controller for asphalt melting insulation processes.
How to Select an Efficient Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
After the complete information about mould temperature, you will come to the step of selecting the Mould Temperature Controller for your application.
You must look for a high efficient Mould Temperature Controller for your application.
You can choose an efficient mould temperature for your application by following guidelines.
The first step you can take is to decide whether you need an oil-based or water-based mould temperature for your application.
If you are looking for the best conductivity temperature controller, then you should go for a Water-based Mould Temperature Controller.
Now, if you are thinking to go for a Water Mould Temperature Controller. For a non-closed Mould Temperature Controller working mould the temperature is just below 95 degrees C.
Similarly, the temperature requirement is higher than 95 degrees, and then this will be the closed working mode.
If you are going to buy an oil-based Mould Temperature Controller, The temperature ranges from 45 degrees C to 350 degrees C for this type.
In its non-closed working mould, the temperature can be more than 200 degrees C. Keep one thing in mind the temperature of the oil must be 100 degrees C when pouring it into the oil tank.
You can also take advice from the experts and manufacturers according to the requirement of your application.
How to Choose the Right Size of Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
When you calculate and choose the best size of Mould Temperature Controller for your application. It requires the following information about your application.
- Material Type.
- Material Throughput (lbs/hr).
- Mould Temperature.
- Supply Cooling (medium) Temperature.
- Supply Cooling (medium) Pressure at MTI Entrance.
- (PR) Customer Required Pressure for mould.
You can take the following steps to find the right side of the mould temperature controller.
- Pump Sizing
- Heaters Sizing
- Heat Exchanger Sizing
- Solenoid Valve
The manufacturers of the Mould Temperature Controller have done the sizing according to the specification of different industrial applications.
You may also find help or guide from the manufacturers by telling them the key specifications of your application.
Choosing the right size of a Mould Temperature Controller for your application will help you obtain maximum output.
How to Increase the Lifespan of Mould Temperature Controller for your Application?
You can increase the lifespan of your Mould Temperature Controller with its proper care and maintenance.
The followings are the guidelines for you to increase the lifespan of your Mould Temperature Controller.
- When you buy a new Mould Temperature Controller, before you use it, first you need to check the cooling water to avoid damage.
- Keep its environment neat and clean. This will increase its lifespan.
- Keep in mind the medium of your Mould Temperature Controller for proper maintenance of your device.
- If you are using a water type mould temperature controller. It is necessary for you o clean its pipes to prevent clogging and contamination.
- If you are using the oil-type mould temperature controller, adjust its temperature according to the manual. Use correct temperature adjustment.
- You can replace the faulty components when required to increase the lifespan of your Mould Temperature Controller.
How to Troubleshoot your Mould Temperature Controller?
During working with the Mold Temperature Controller some time faults may arise with your system, we troubleshoot the faults by using the following techniques for different faults to fix the fault.
- Poor performance at start-up. If you started your machine for production purposes and soon after start-up you noticed some problem and the problem is due to heat transfer, then think of about following questions.
- Was the cooling system examined?
Check that all the houses are properly connected and there is no leakage, now check your Mold Temperature properly, and then check the cold water source for proper function.
- Was any component replaced?
If the problem is not fixed by above mention step and some components are replaced carry out adjustments or calibration and purge all the hoses before startup.
- Do you have trouble with Flow?
If the fluid flow rate is reduced due to the scaling in pipes which in fact will reduce the cooling rate and cause the efficiency to a minimum. So, all the channels should be cleaned.
- Sudden cooling issue.
If the startup was fine and everything was good and all of a sudden cooling issue is raised so again go through the same procedure as mentioned in the step to carry out troubleshooting your Mold Temperature.
- Very slowly arising from the cooling issue.
If gradually the temperature of the Mold Temperature Controller system is increasing following May the cause, so try to fix the cause:
- Confirmation of heat transfer Fluid.
- Process Fluid flow rate.
- Check Equipment in the system.
- Ambient temperature.
- Defective internal water lines
- Refrigerant leakage.
FAQs of Mould Temperature Controller
What is a Mould Temperature?
A mould temperature of a Mould Temperature Controller is very different from chilled water temperature. It is the actual temperature of the cavity when it becomes stabilized.
A Mould Temperature is how fasters it will cool your application.
How does Mould Temperature Controller regulate the Cooling Rate?
The temperature of the mould will decide the rate of cooling, as fast the plastic parts, the faster the plastic part decreases its temperature, the less time the molecules have to take to settle and the rate of shrinkage will be less.
Crystalline plastics will take some time to reorder their molecules into crystalline shapes. How does Mould Temperatureinfluences Temperature Rate?
The temperature significantly affects the temperature, crystallization, and shrinkage rates.
It can either be good or bad .normal, a mould with high-temperature high mould temperature may cause enhance the wet ability of the first component and also increase the temperature of the surface
Is the temperature of cooling water and mould equally?
No, the temperature of the water is not equal to the Temperature of the mould, but the cooling water temperature is the temperature of the mould cavity after it has settled down.
And the temperature of the mould decides how fast the product will cool and how much stress may cause.
What is the Range of Mould Temperature Controller?
The range of temperature of the mould is normally from 150 degrees F to 350 degrees F. The line of water is used to lower temperature and oil lines are used to increase the temperature.
What is the Barrel Temperature and Nozzle Temperature of Mould Temperature Controller?
The term barrel is used for the temperature that is required to be controlled in the process of plastic injection moulding.
Whereas, the nozzle temperature is used and the mould temperature is used as the first two temperatures mostly impact the plasticization and plastic. How does Mould Temperature Affect the Rate of Cooling?
As rapidly the plastic cools, the less time the individual molecules will take to settle themselves and there will be a low shrinkage factor to the moulded part. What is the use of a Mould Temperature Controller in Injection Molding?
Mould Temperature Controller is advanced technology. It is used to heat and cool the cavity surface during injection moulding.