TopChiller MRI Chiller & MRI Cooling System Manufacturer in China
- Cooling capacity ranges from 10KW to 180KW
- Temperature control ranges from 7°C to 35°C
- High quality and top branded compressor
- Two pumps and dual nature refrigeration circuits
- Stainless steel water pump and water tank
- Proprietary system intelligence with compressor
- Engineered for use with CT, PET, and MRI machines
- Easy installation, quick repair & maintenance
Your Reliable MRI Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
MRI Chiller is a cooling device that is used for cooling purposes in MRI machines, working on refrigeration principle producing cooling effect either by using water or air for heat transferring.
TopChiller is the most professional and highly experienced manufacturer and supplier of MRI Chiller in China, working for the last twenty years.
TopChiller Company has availed the world marketplace with a wide range of MRI Chiller models to process different medical machines with superb appreciating credentials since 1999.
Condenser, evaporator, hermetic scroll compressor, water pump, water tank, proprietary system, refrigeration circuit, protecting devices, power supply, and temperature controller are the main components of MRI chiller.
TopChiller brand MRI Chiller is used in different applications as:
Radiation therapy, MRI control room, CT, PET& MRI medical machines, cancer treatment machining, blood cooling, laboratory working applications, surgical equipment, and linear accelerators, etc.
If you are searching for a built-in self-diagnostic capable, high-quality MRI Chiller for your application?
If you are sourcing a high reputed company to hit an efficient and backup updated MRI Chiller manufacturer in China?
Do contact with TopChiller expertise and professional engineers to get a highly precise, temperature regulator MRI Chiller for your Medical applications at a reasonable price with full technical assistance and customization.
Features and Advantages
- MRI Chiller ensures the steadfast and efficient working of MRI machines by releasing a large amount of heat from equipment configured by a large capacity high-temperature tolerant condenser and efficient working scroll compressor.
- TopChiller brand MRI Chiller is featured with automatic city water switch over, providing highly durable and reliable performance by giving uptime and cool machine in an emergency or during machine damage.
- MRI Chiller made by TopChiller has a lower cost of maintenance and environment-friendly nature, featured by a closed circulation system that prevents water lose using it again and again and CFC free refrigerant filling in unit with no ozone potential.
- MRI machines use a large amount of energy for imaging and release a high amount of heat that can damage the machine, prevented by cooling water coils of MRI Chiller circulating magnet for heat exchange and temperature regulation.
- MRI chillers and MRI water cooling systems manufactured by TopChiller have many advantages for cooling all models MRI machines
MRI Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
MRI Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m³/h)||15000||20000||20000||25000||25000||30000||30000||40000||40000||50000||50000||60000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil/ shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
| inlet/outlet pipe|
|Max flow (m³)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||36||36||36||36||40||40||40|
|Safety devices||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
MRI Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high & low)||HONGSEN||TAIWAN|
|Dryer filter||EMERSON /ALCO||USA|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As the professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your MRI chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem. Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this, we have full sets of paper works including Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best MRI Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
MRI Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller
When reliability, durability, and exact temperature control are the main priorities, it is necessary to choose the most ideal MRI Chiller for cooling your MRI machine.
Everybody in their life deals with the medical business.
At the point when you want to get an MRI machine, you are not seeking only good results, yet you also want your MRI machine to work properly.
There is a lot of preparation involved to run the MRI machines smoothly, MRI Chiller is one of the most necessary pieces of equipment that your MRI machine needed badly.
In this guide, you will have all the required information about the MRI Chiller.
I believe this guide will be helpful to you. Let’s start it.
- What is an MRI Chiller?
- What are the Main Features of an MRI Chiller?
- Why do you Need MRI Chiller for your MRI Machine?
- What are the Mistakes that should be Avoided While Purchasing an MRI Chiller?
- How to Size an MRI Chiller for your MRI Machine?
- What are the Installation Guidelines for an MRI Chiller?
- What are the MRI Chiller Common Problems and how do Troubleshoot them?
- How to Maintain your MRI Chiller?
- Why TopChiller is your Trustworthy MRI Chiller Manufacturer?
- FAQ of MRI Chiller
What is an MRI Chiller?
It is understood that to get good results from your MRI machine, especially in emergency cases. When the temperature of your MRI machine is unmonitored and allows your MRI machine’s magnet to heat up, the MRI scan result can be inaccurate.
So here your MRI machines need an MRI Chiller to control the temperature to get good results.
MRI Chiller is used in high-tech MRI machines. The hospital MRI machines need to be cooled down to run smoothly.
An MRI Chiller is one of the most effective pieces of equipment to remove an MRI machine’s produced heat. It is specially designed for stability and reliability to maximize the uptime of your MRI machine.
MRI Chiller focuses on stable and accurate cooling to run the operation smoothly for years.
At the point when lives are on the line, MRI Chiller provides a better cooling that you can trust to keep your MRI machine running 24/7.
It provides cooling to MRI machines. Some MRI Chillers have built-in self-diagnostic capabilities, they can be built to revert a backup cooling system in case of any technical or mechanical failure. It makes sure that your MRI machine stays cool in case of an emergency
The amount of heat it can remove every hour is usually measured in either BTUH (British Thermal Units every Hours) or KWH (Kilowatts per Hour).
Common MRI Chiller removes the heat, through water, from 2 KWH as far as possible up to 1.2m KWH.
What are the Main Features of an MRI Chiller?
- Excellent scroll compressors are given as standard parts in the MRI Chiller. These compressors are with a highly powerful inbuilt motor and hybrid wrap scroll design that decreases energy costs during working conditions.
- These compressors also provide excessive capacity and optimized pressure ratio for refrigeration applications.
- Multiple compressors ensure higher reliability and decrease starting current, switchgear, transformers, and generator rating consequently saving initial capital cost.
- Because of effective consolidating of the refrigerant. This MRI Chiller is designed to meet the requirements of your MRI machine.
- Condensers of MRI Chiller are generously sized, an effective condensing of the refrigerant leads to lower IKW. Lower IKW indicates high efficiency.
- Additionally, in part-load conditions, the whole condenser coil surface area is used to reject heat even if one compressor is working.
- Shell and tube evaporator is built with tubes that tubes are made of copper that enables them to withstand hard water with PH even more than 8. These shells and tube sheets are made with SS-304 material.
- The copper tubes contain tubular inserts that give turbulence to the refrigerant passing through the copper tubes. Because of this turbulence, these Shell and Tube evaporators have incredibly useful heat to move through copper tubes.
- A high ambient temperature of 45 °C is considered a basis of design. This makes sure of higher dependability even in the hardest summer conditions.
- Ultra-efficient condensing utilizing internally grooved copper tubes, which helps in power saving and reduces maintenance costs.
- The number of fans turned ON is automatically controlled relying upon the compressor release pressure. This feature also leads to power saving.
- Available in a choice of refrigerants R-22 (Freon), R-407C, and R-134a. Both R-407C and R-134A are friendly for the environment and also non-ozone-depleting refrigerants
- A thermostatic expansion valve is given as a standard part of the MRI Chiller.
- The Control panel with IP-65 is a major part of the MRI Chiller, this control panel is water resident and rain protected too.
- The chip-based controller is a standard part of the MRI Chiller. The controller allows various setpoints that can be designed to a specific value.
- If there is any breach in any of the setpoint values, the controller will trip the chiller and show it on the LCD. Also, the controller changes the number of condenser fans that should be turned ON assuring power saving.
- Soft starter gives smooth acceleration as the voltage is applied. Moreover, soft starters additionally stop the compressor motor slowly instead of suddenly stopped. This extra feature improves the compressor bearing life.
- Hydrophobic coated fins that repulse condensate and improve the productivity of the air-cooled condenser.
- The hydrophobic coating fins fundamentally reduce the friction of air fins so they don’t catch any dirt particle and decreases corrosion.
- An emergency compressor is similar to the combined capacity of all other compressors, this can be alternatively installed for emergency cooling in case of any kind of breakdown.
- A separate pump can also be installed in case of any kind of breakdown situation. These extra features make sure an uninterrupted cooling and power saving.
Why do you Need MRI Chiller for your MRI Machine?
A designated MRI Chiller can save your MRI machine, it acts as a buffer for MRI internal cooling system.
At the point when fluid hellion leaks, overheats, or collapses, the MRI Chiller can cool your MRI machine enough to prevent any damage, saving your MRI machine.
The Cooler the MRI machine, the more Accurate Result is.
At the point when patients go for an MRI scan, they reserve the right to be accurate and reliable results.
The cooler your MRI machine operates, the more accurate the result is.
In the event when you’re MRI overheats or delivers an inaccurate image, it could postpone a patient’s treatment and diagnosis.
Some patients who have critical and dangerous conditions, like respiratory failures, car crash injury, or strokes don’t have enough time for more and more scans.
They need precise and quick scans to assess the degree of their physical injury or ailment.
MRI Chiller can guarantee that your MRI machine is working at the most ideal temperature consistently, guaranteeing that your patients get the lifesaving results they need in the first scan.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) machines utilize a lot of powerful magnetic fields to take pictures of inner organs, for example, bones, teeth, ligaments, and muscles.
Medical care professionals use these pictures to precisely analyze disorders and issues to choose the best treatment. Medical experts with MRI machines perform a thousand scans every year.
An MRI machine consumes a lot of energy and produces extensive heat in its interior parts. The temperature of the machine should be kept within specific limits.
Overheating can cause malfunction and can affect scan results too. The suitable temperature for your MRI machine is about – 270 °C or – 450 °F (a cryogenic temperature).
MRI machine’s room cooling from an HVAC system installed in the room is not enough to maintain your MRI machine temperature.
MRI Chiller can decrease the excessive heat of your MRI machine during the scanning operation.
Here are more a Couple of the Advantages of Choosing an MRI Chiller for your MRI Machine:
Temperature Accuracy: MRI machine requires exact temperature control. MRI Chiller keeps a temperature at +/ – 1°F.
- MRI Chiller is available in the following low-temp designs to help keep up temperature accuracy:
- Evaporators and heat exchangers are designed for specific fluids for your MRI machine.
- MRI Chiller help to maintain Compressor cooling liquid infusion and compressor fans.
- Oil management for the safety of compressors.
- Electronic extension valve (EEV) for the high amount of heat control.
- Designed for liquid temperature pull down from higher temperature.
- Pump selection is according to liquid type.
Reliability: MRI Chiller is fabricated and designed with rugged standards utilizing industrial components.
You can rest easily, realizing that it will keep a high uptime due to high efficacy circuits and other backup systems.
MRI Chiller is intended to work from 120°F to – 40°F without any assistant. After the basic setup, the MRI Chiller was able to do the rest.
At the point when you are saving lives, your MRI Chiller is the only thing you need to think about.
Energy Efficiency: MRI energy-efficient options are listed below.
- EC condenser fan motors to save energy and constant refrigerant temperatures.
- Floating Head Pressure for incredibly productive MRI Chiller in anything beneath 95°F.
- Heat reclaim features for high temp water loop.
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) on pumps to reduce energy consumption during operations.
- All MRI scanners have superconductive magnetic coils. These coils should be cooled to approximately – 296° Celsius to develop superconducting properties in the metal alloys.
- The low cooling temperature is obtained by circulating fluid helium around the magnetic coils.
In addition to controlling the MRI machine temperature heat should be removed from several parts of the machine during the operations to get the best results.
What are the Mistakes that should be Avoided While Purchasing an MRI Chiller?
Before investing in an MRI Chiller for your MRI machine, it’s basic to consider a few points to avoid making the wrong choice.
Whether you are an expert or not in the field of refrigerants please try to avoid these mistakes while purchasing your MRI Chiller.
Purchase Based Solely on Nominal Capacity: When you look at the MRI Chiller’s nominal capacity or tonnage, you may miss other important factors that will keep your MRI running smoothly.
Considerations, for example, flow rate, heat load variety, maximum output, excess, climate, and others should also play a role while choosing it.
Not Sizing the Pump: In almost every kind of MRI Chiller, there is an inevitable pressure drops factor that an MRI Chiller pump should accommodate.
MRI Chiller requires a high-pressure pump that is designed for the variation in flow rate, which guarantees fluids to travel through the system effectively.
Not having a Tank Volume: MRI machine heat load variations can sharply change from 100% to 10%, depending upon the working operations.
An MRI Chiller should have enough tank volume to make long run times without the compressor turning on and off.
Overpaying for Unnecessary Things: With some MRI Chiller manufacturers, you might be compelled to choose a more costly model only for a couple of its features.
Before making a decision you must check your need first then choose according to your requirements.
How to Size an MRI Chiller for your MRI Machine?
The most well-known MRI Chiller sizes used for MRI machines are 7.5 tons, (90,000 BTU/hr) and 5-ton, (60,000 BTU/hr).
On the other hand, a 12.5 or 15-ton MRI Chiller unit can give enough cooling ability to different MRI machines.
Normally 5 tons Packaged MRI Chiller is perfect for 1.5T GE models, it provides the flow and temperature required for this model.
Depending upon the piping from the cold head compressor to the MRI Chiller, we may have to utilize a high-pressure pump which is very low cost.
Siemens MRI machine normally requires a 7.5 Ton MRI Chiller, even though the manufacture normally recommends a 10 or 15 Tons MRI Chiller, but we can utilize a smaller chiller, which is a good deal to save your investment and reduce power requirements.
What are the Installation Guidelines for an MRI Chiller?
MRI Chiller is normally designed to be installed outside either on a concrete solid ground level or a rooftop.
If you are deciding to replace your old MRI Chiller or going to install a new one, good planning is necessary to keep your MRI Chiller safe and secure.
Here are some things to keep in mind.
Condition: Outdoor MRI Chiller must be installed outdoor instead of in a room. Make sure that it is designed to run in local conditions.
First of all check air temperature range, proximity to saltwater, and seismic requirements too.
Ventilation: Make sure your MRI Chiller is being installed in a ventilated area, far away from other heat-generated machines (including other chillers) and bushes or trees that may create occasional dust and pollen.
Give extraordinary consideration to ensure there is a lot of space around the intake and exhaust.
- Place your MRI Chiller on a solid pad. Standard measurements are: 5’W x 12’L x min 4″ depth.
- Make sure your size of pad is according to its size.
- The pad should be poured with < ½” incline per 10′ or be shimmed to level.
- Make sure placement at least 5 feet (6 feet recommended) from walls and at least 8 feet overhead clearance.
- Secure your MRI Chiller to pad with 1/2″ bolts at all 8 feet.
Plumbing: Make sure you have the correct measurement plumbing. Copper piping must be used throughout the whole system.
Reducing the number of elbows in the system will reduce pressure on the pump. Likewise, having city water available near your MRI Chiller will reduce maintenance costs.
MRI Chiller Distance from the MRI Machine: There is a limit of distance between MRI Chiller and MRI machine.
There are also limits that how far above or beneath the MRI machine an MRI Chiller will work appropriately.
The closer to the MRI machine can be, the better for your MRI Chiller.
Electrical: Make sure does the facility has 240V just or is 480V available. Mostly new MRI Chillers come standard as 480V. 240V is accessible some of the time yet is more costly to buy and hard to operate.
240V was common in the past. If you are replacing an old MRI Chiller, please double-check the voltage of your MRI Chiller.
With great and suitable planning, your MRI Chiller placing or replacement will go smoothly and extend its life for quite a long time.
What are the MRI Chiller Common Problems and how do Troubleshoot them?
Following are some Basic Troubleshooting Problems that you may face while Operating your MRI Chiller:
- Your MRI Chiller can face low-pressure trips due to low refrigerant, broken power assembly; low water flow; clogged water filter; mud covering the tubes of the evaporator causing poor working efficiency
- MRI Chiller may face a high-pressure trip because of water-cooled condenser has poor flow.
The water-cooled condenser has mineral growth because of sub-standard water quality.
The air-cooled condenser is stopped or the fan not working; the chilled water tank temperature is very high. (80+ F).
- Oil failure trips can be brought about by either low superheat, low oil (because of a refrigerant leak), or an oil pump leak.
- Your MRI Chiller can face freeze stat because of Poor water flow or the thermostat is set excessively low.
- Blown circuits or starter trips due to the shorted or over-amped motor, or wires. Firstly check for grounds before you attempt once more.
- Your MRI Chiller is running yet not reaching the thermostat set point. It can be due to Evaporator being internally iced up, poor heat exchange.
Remember that these are common, however surely not all the issues that can make your MRI Chiller go offline.
How to Maintain your MRI Chiller?
MRI Chiller produces critical amounts of heat which should be reduced as soon as possible to prevent any kind of damage to your MRI machine.
It is heat exchange machines that are being used to maintain temperature accuracy.
An MRI Chiller can be a significant purchase, so it is necessary to see how to keep up and maintain it to get good results and save your investment.
Below is the Checklist for Maintenance:
- Inspection should be done of all water inlets and outlets for leaks ought to be done regularly.
- All parts of the compressor unit ought to be inspected including checks for oil levels, leaks, vibrations, working temperature accuracy.
- Electrical contacts ought to be checked and cleaned regularly.
- Filter dryers ought to be checked, and dirty, old, or broken filters should be replaced completely.
- Cooling coils should be double-checked for distortion in fins, and indications of erosion.
- Condenser fan inspection ought to be done regularly. Belts and couplings ought to likewise be checked and changed when necessary.
- Condenser coils ought to be checked for leaks, corrosion, and areas blockage.
- For MRI Chiller, return air dampers ought to be examined for ideal operations, bearing alignment and lubrication should be done regularly.
- Fresh air dampers ought to be checked in the same way as to return air dampers.
Preventive Maintenance for your MRI Chiller:
Below are a few tips to maintain.
Maintain your Daily Logs: As necessary as this may seem, have a day-by-day record of working conditions.
The pressure, and temperatures in your MRI Chiller, just as the fluid levels and flow rates, could help and can predict future damage.
Keeping your MRI Chiller log sheet is worthwhile as a pre-emptive MRI Chiller maintenance schedule can be organized before any kind of damage.
Keep the Tubes Clean: The MRI Chiller working principle is dependent on heat transfer to exert a cooling impact.
In shells and tubes and brazed plate heat exchangers, a block to the progression of cooling fluid through the condenser will reduce the working efficiency.
Over the long run, corrosion can accumulate inside the chiller tubing and block the removal of produced heat.
Consequently, it is necessary that quarterly or yearly cleaning of your MRI Chiller tubes should be carried out.
Reduce the Temperature of the Condenser Water: Decrease the temperature of the water entering the condenser of an MRI Chiller, altogether improving the ability as it needs to work less to exert its cooling effect.
Although not suggested as standard work, reducing the temperature of the water going through the MRI Chiller’s condenser unit may serve as a measure to overcome problems of coils.
Examine the Condenser Water Loops： Some condensers have water loops that use open cooling sources, for example, air-cooling towers.
Because of this environmental exposure, there is a tendency for the water to be contaminated with biological growths and corrosion which could affect heat transfer and MRI Chiller working efficiency.
MRI Chilled water loops must be checked yearly and treated to remove containment.
Regularly do check your chiller’s “Y” strainer and utilize an inline cartridge filter for extra protection.
The light must be visible through the condenser coil for dirty particles.
Coils should be checked deep down with a flashlight and if dirt particles are found, do clean them.
Before starting cleaning always disconnect the power first and protect all electrical parts from water and water entering electrical conduit lines.
Monitor the Refrigerant Leaks: The level of cooling of an MRI Chiller is subject to the measure of refrigerant circulating through its compressor.
Valve stems and then vibrate loose and will cause refrigerant leaks. Refrigerant leaks from the compressor into the system can likewise affect the cooling capacity.
Checking of leaks and keeping an appropriate level of refrigerant in the MRI Chiller’s compressor unit will guarantee ideal performance.
Measurement of the Glycol Concentration: Protection of MRI Chiller parts from freezing is a basic necessity, as freezing can happen from the outside ambient or inner system temperature.
The evaporator (or another heat exchanger) is the most powerless part to freezing, even during normal working operations.
The liquid entering the evaporator should be able to do going through without forming ice. Ice formation rapidly restricts the flow, bringing about more freezing and possible burst.
The chilled liquid needs to have a freeze point that is well below any temperature that an MRI Chiller is capable of cooling.
Keep Maintain Optimal Chilled Water Flow Rate: The ratio of the flow of chilled water should be maintained to ensure its cooling performance.
MRI Chiller needs somewhere in the range of 2.5 and 3 gallons per minute (GPM) per ton to provide productive heat exchange.
You will have a 10°F temperature exchange at 2.5 GPM per ton, and an 8°F temperature exchange at 3 GPM per ton, and this can give you extraordinary performance.
Check for Non-Condensable: Another major part of your MRI Chiller maintain is keeping air and humidity out of your MRI Chiller system.
As these components can reduce your MRI Chiller efficiency and increase energy consumption, it is imperatively significant that they are immediately cleaned from the condenser circulation.
Check Motors and Starting Mechanism: Routine sensor adjustment, chip control assessment, deep security checks for electrical connections, wiring, and switchgear, are suggested.
Furthermore, standard drive motor checks are needed to keep the MRI Chiller completely functional.
Install Variable Speed Drivers: MRI Chiller motors consume a huge amount of electricity when being used, which increases your operational cost.
The installation of variable frequency drives (VFDs) will provide energy savings. These VSDs will allow it to work normally even on emergency power generators.
Why TopChiller is your Trustworthy MRI Chiller Manufacturer?
Since 1990 TopChiller has proven to be a trustworthy manufacturer of MRI Chiller and Heat Exchange equipment for various medical applications.
TopChiller has a wonderful and vast tool and configuration, we have extraordinary knowledge and brainpower to handle even the most sophisticated cooling need. We manufacture MRI Chiller that focuses on your goal and keeps your MRI machine in an outstanding operational mood.
Here are a few reasons why you can trust TopChiller:
Highest-Grade Materials: Our MRI Chiller are being manufactured using premium-grade materials for long-lasting durability and reliability. Our MRI Chiller is quality-assured and offered with a competitive guarantee.
Superior Reliability: Our MRI Chiller is intended to provide maximum uptime.
Our MRI Chiller is a programmed city water switchover that takes over if the main MRI scanner cooling unit is not working properly.
Eco-Friendly: MRI Chiller from TopChiller uses eco-friendly refrigerants.
This allows your facility to preserve water, avoid corrosion, and guarantee that your MRI machine is working according to environmental standards of EPA.
Customized Designs: Do you plan to buy a customized one? Our team of MRI Chiller manufacturers is at all times capable.
TopChiller can provide you customized MRI Chiller according to your requirements.
Customer Service: whenever you need any kind of assistant with one of our products or you request a quote, our customer care channels are open 24/7 to help you out. We also offer same-day quotes.
In this article, we have discussed and explained almost everything regarding the MRI Chiller.
In the end, we can conclude by saying that, MRI machines depend on their magnets, and these should be kept as cool as possible.
Overheating can affect your scan result, which is the reason a quality MRI Chiller is needed for your MRI machine.
The selection of the most suitable and productive MRI Chiller will make sure an interrupted working and best results.
FAQ of MRI Chiller.
Why MRI Chiller needs an emergency Bypass valve?
MRI Chiller needs to have a by-pass valve that helps it to switch over to city water in case of an emergency. This emergency by-pass valve guarantees that the MRI machine is given cooling under any conditions.
How can you Calculate MRI Chiller efficiency?
MRI Chiller efficiency can be calculated by dividing BTU output, by BTU input. It is measured in KW/ton.
What affects the cost of your MRI Chiller?
The cost of an MRI Chiller depends upon its model and size. However, it is a good investment as it helps you save on your annual utility bills and maintenance costs of your MRI Machine.
How to know which MRI Chiller is best for your MRI Machine?
If you are going to purchase an MRI Chiller. Must make a feasibility report based on your necessity and budget.
For choosing an MRI Chiller, must consult some expert technicians and also calculate your requirement of cooling.
Why is your MRI Chiller not providing Accurate Cooling?
No cooling or reduced cooling may be due to many specific reasons. Power failure, leakage of pipe or condenser, and strictness of atmospheric temperature are some of the reasons.
Which is the Best Compressor for an MRI Chiller?
An MRI Chiller might use a screw, scroll, or centrifugal compressor. However, it works best when a scroll type of compressor is used. A scroll compressor helps to reduce the operational sound and also helps to prevent vibrations.
Why is the Redundancy of an MRI Chiller important?
For an MRI Chiller, redundancy is an important factor because it determines the performance and reliability of the chiller. It helps you attain the maximum uptime and also makes the use of an MRI Chiller affordable for you, lowering the expenditure.
What are the Size Options in an MRI Chiller?
The size of your MRI Chiller has to be according to your application, but the most common sizes available are 5 tons and 7.5 tons. If the cooling load is greater and you are using multiple MRI machines at a time, you can opt for a 12.5 ton or 15 ton MRI Chiller.