TopChiller Lab Recirculating Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier China
- Cooling capacity ranges from 1.5KW to 68KW
- Temperature control ranges -15°C to 20°C
- Built-in chilling fluid filters & insulating tubing
- World top branded hermetic scroll compressor
- PID based microprocessor temperature controller
- Cooling without using liquid nitrogen/dry ice
- Eco-friendly cost saving with no water usage
- Easy repairing, installation with moving casters
Your Reliable lab recirculating chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
Lab Recirculating Chiller is a cooling device particularly designed for laboratory instruments and research and development research institutes cooling purposes by using chilled water to release heat from the system.
TopChiller Company is the most leading and professional manufacturer and supplier of Lab Recirculating Chiller at this contemporary time, working for the last twenty years in China.
TopChiller has designed a highly précised Lab Recirculating Chiller full line of models to meet the laboratory needs and save lab personnel from any danger and successfully supplied to world markets with appreciated fame.
Compressor, condenser, water pump, thermostatic expansion valve, an evaporator, water tank, PID-based controller .protecting devices, and chilled water refrigerant are constituents of a Lab Recirculating Chiller.
Lab Recirculating Chiller has many advantages supporting perfect laboratory performances.
Lab Recirculating Chiller is used for different laboratory instrumentation applications as:
CT scanning, R&D research Centre, Medical machines, laser machines, electron microscopes, X-ray diffraction, lab testing, ink making, lab testing, and SEM cooling, etc.
Are you sourcing for a reliable and lower figure Lab Recirculating Chiller for your laboratory application? Are you searching for an instant working, water-scarce areas friendly Lab Recirculating Chiller manufacturer?
Make contact with TopChiller personnel and expert that is directed to satisfy our customers according to their requirements for selecting chiller unit at suitable rates.
Features and Advantages
- TopChiller brand Lab Recirculating Chiller has a compact design with a lower cost of maintenance and instant cooling configured by the use of chilled water circulating in a recirculating system preventing water reuptake costs.
- Lab Recirculating Chiller is precisely designed with fluid filters and insulating piping system ensuring superb reliable and superior steadfast performance preventing the entry of dust and debris in chilled water flow as well as chiller units leakage by excess heating.
- Powerful and efficiently working suction pumps provide a constant force on circulating fluid with compressors, resulting in the instant heat discharge from lab equipment sensitive for heat through fluid and then away from the system.
- Lab Recirculating Chiller is environmentally friendly having CFC-free refrigerant as well as moving casters helps easy installation with easy movement.
Lab Recirculating Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Lab Recirculating Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high low)||HONGSEN||TAIWAN|
|Dryer filter||EMERSON /ALCO||USA|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem. Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including the Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next-day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Lab Recirculating Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Lab Recirculating Chiller–An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller
Most laboratory environments require a combined chilling source for cooling equipment and samples.
You cannot use ordinary water or other costly and wasteful resources to full fill the requirements of your applications.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller or compact recirculating cooler is for various applications that need a constant coolant to cool down the equipment or samples in clinics and testing labs or other industrial applications.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller is a reliable source to full fill the requirements of your applications.
The fluid that will be used as a medium to transfer heat can be chosen. Choosing the coolant fluid is not easy.
You need to choose the fluid according to the properties and requirements of your application.
Almost all the laboratories are using a Lab Recirculating Chiller because it’s not easy for a lab holder to only rely on tap water cooling.
- What is a Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- What are the Working Principles of Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of the Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- What are the Main Features of Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- What are the Advantages of the Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
- What is the Difference Between a Water-Based Lab Recirculating Chiller and an Air-Based Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- What are the Applications of Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- What are the Environmental Requirements of Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
- How to Select an Efficient Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
- How to Choose the Right Size of Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
- How to Increase the Lifespan of Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
- How to Troubleshoot your Lab Recirculating Chiller?
- FAQ of Lab Recirculating Chiller
What is a Lab Recirculating Chiller?
The word “recirculating” in a Lab Recirculating Chiller means to provide constant coolant by pumping the fluid through your application to be cooled and then returned to the laboratory chiller.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller is specially manufactured for various applications to optimize the condensing capability and to minimize the waste of water.
It is an enclosed type of cooling system that provides very efficient performance by constantly cooling your application.
It is a compact recirculating cooling system that is used to eject electrical and mechanical heat from your application.
The commonly used Lab Recirculating Chillers can operate between the temperature ranges – 130 º Fahrenheit to 302 º Fahrenheit.
There are two main types of Lab Recirculating Chiller. One is an air-based Lab Recirculating Chiller and the other one is a water-based Lab Recirculating Chiller.
Water-based Lab Recirculating Chiller uses water as a heat transfer medium to recirculate the coolant through your application.
While an air-based Lab Recirculating Chiller uses air as a coolant provider.
A recirculating water chiller can be used in the researched projects of universities or laboratories. They are very quiet and can be easily installed.
What are the Working Principles of Lab Recirculating Chiller?
A Lab Recirculating Chiller is known as significant cooling equipment to cool down the sample product or laboratory instruments.
It works on the basic principle of vapor absorption and vapor compression.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller provides the constant flow of coolant to a water system at a specific temperature.
The coolant from the chilled water is then sent to your Application to remove heat from it.
When the heat is removed and water becomes very hot then this hot water recirculates’ from the whole system.
It uses a mechanical vapor compression cooling system that is connected to a process with a device called an evaporator.
Lab Recirculating Chiller uses a refrigerant that circulates throughout the system to provide coolant.
The following thermodynamics process occurs in a Lab Recirculating Chiller.
In the process of refrigeration, heat is transferred from the equipment to lower the temperature of the equipment.
The cooling process starts when the refrigerant evaporates and is pumped into the compressor for further process.
Evaporation: In the evaporation process heat from the system will boil the water or air and changes it into vapors and then this gas is sent to the compressor for further process.
After the formation of vapors with the help of a compressor, the vapor is compressed to increase the temperature and pressure.
After the compressor, the vapor reaches a condenser that lowers the temperature once again and turns back vapor into the liquid state.
What are the Main Components of the Lab Recirculating Chiller?
Lab Recirculating Chiller is specifically designed and manufactured for laboratory applications and equipment. It consists of main components similar to the other chilling systems.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller consists of the following major components that are used to execute the whole chilling system for your application.
The main components of the Lab Recirculating Chiller are a condenser, an evaporator, a water box, a compressor, a power panel, an expansion valve, and a control unit.
The condenser is used to exhaust the heat from the Lab Recirculating Chiller which is generated by the evaporator.
The heat dissipation of a condenser of a Lab Recirculating Chiller depends on the quality of a condenser.
A refrigerant brings unwanted heat from the evaporator and passes through the condenser. After entering the condenser at about 27.1°C (80.8°F), the water leaves at 31.8°C (89.2°F) and heads to the cooling tower.
An Evaporator is used to vaporize the refrigerant, you are using as a cooling agent. The evaporator releases the water at about 6.1°C (43°F) and pushes it throughout the facility with the help of a pump.
A pipes network passes the chilled water through every necessary section of your application.
- Water Box
The Water Box of a Lab Recirculating Chiller for the continuous flow of fluid throughout the recirculating chilling system.
This component is responsible for segregating the inlet and outlet for the proper flow.
The compressor is a state-changing device. It is used to develop the pressure variation to compress the vapors/gas into liquid form. The compressors came in different types for different applications such as scroll, screw, centrifugal and reciprocating compressor.
- Power Panel
This component of a Lab Recirculating Chiller is responsible for the electric power supply to the chilling system.
A power panel can be directly placed to the compact recirculating chiller and can also be adjusted on the walls or boards with power supply cables running throughout the components.
- Expansion Valve
Different types of expansion valves can be used in different types of recirculating chilling systems.
It amplifies the volume of the refrigerant being used as a cooling medium and also decreases its pressure to recirculate the coolant throughout the chilling system.
- Control Unit
Similar to the control units of other chilling systems, this unit keeps checking on the performance of recirculating chiller from different aspects.
This unit is also capable of making changes to the chilling system when needed. It has alarm functions to prevent the system from a big loss.
A refrigerant is a chemical compound and a cooling agent that is used to provide coolant for your application. It is also known as a cooling medium.
What are the Main Features of Lab Recirculating Chiller?
A Lab Recirculating Chiller is used to remove heat from your application by applying different principle processes:
- A Lab Recirculating Chiller has a Fully-featured PID temperature controller with easy Automatic Tuning functions.
- Its temperature stability can reach up to ±0.1℃ to 0.5℃.
- A recirculating chiller system is compatible with almost 110V-220V-380V-440V all voltage power supplies.
- It comes with a hot Gas By-Pass valve.
- Water level, Water Flow and Temperature Remote Signals are available in a recirculating chiller.
- Lab recirculation chiller offers corrosion Free Wetted Surfaces for smooth functioning and longer lifespan.
- There is a Positive displacement pump in it.
- It has a feature of an External pressure indicator system and proper water flow adjustments.
- Its constructions include adjustable High temperature and Low-temperature safety Alarms.
- Seamless Polyethylene Water Tank with Easy-Fill 3″ Port is another incredible feature of a Lab Recirculating Chiller.
- It has a total of 4 Locking Casters with Non-Marring Wheels with them.
- A Lab Recirculating Chiller is Environment-friendly.
- It uses safe and effective refrigerants R134a, R407c that are charged before delivery.
- Its low noise and quiet working condition make it more convenient and unique.
What are the Advantages of the Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
Followings are some advantages of using a Lab Recirculating Chiller:
- Improved Productivity
A Lab Recirculation Chiller reduces downtime and improves productivity with fewer interruptions and less waste.
- Equipment Protection
The most compelling reason for a Laboratory Recirculating Chiller is the safety it provides to your application.
Such as spot welders, injection molding equipment, and various other industrial applications.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller gives solid protection to your application, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Optimized Process Control & Operating Limits
The increasing levels of sophistication and capital investment now a day’s imply the highest precision with zero downtime is for an economically valuable process.
- Reduced Operating & Maintenance Issue
A water tower may provide adequate cooling during the fall & winter months, but fail during tropical weather conditions.
A Recirculating Water Chiller will immediately eliminate this problem.
- Save Water & Related Costs
Water is continuously re-circulated and reused, by-passing the need for expensive city water and sewage services.
- Designed for Industrial Processes
Flexible and fully customized solutions and upgrades are available.
- Eliminate Water Monitoring and Associated Costs
With increasingly stringent local and federal water regulations, the laboratory re-circulates the water and eliminates the need for discharge water monitoring and annual permits.
What is the Difference Between a Water-Based Lab Recirculating Chiller and an Air-Based Lab Recirculating Chiller?
The Lab Recirculating Chiller that uses water as a refrigerant is called water-based Lab Recirculating Chiller and the system which uses air as a cooling agent is called Air-based Lab Recirculating Chiller.
In Water Based Lab Recycling Chiller, The cooling fluid may be water Recirculate. From the reservoir to the equipment while in an air-based Lab Recirculating Chiller, heat is removed using exhaust fans.
Water-Based Lab Recirculating Chiller
The most integral part of a water-based recirculating chiller is a cooling tower, which provides higher efficiency as compared to the air-based recirculating chiller.
Following are the parts of the water-based recirculating chiller.
- Cooling towers
- Condenser water pumps
- Make-up water pumps
- TES (thermal energy storage) reservoirs.
Air Based Chiller
Where the water quality is not good or water is not in reach the air-based Chillers are used.
- No cooling towers are required
- Better environmental stability.
- Low maintenance costs
- Chemical costs avoided
- Water costs avoided, especially in cities
- No water problems to deal with in case of disaster
What are the Applications of Lab Recirculating Chiller?
A Lab Recirculating Chiller uses the vapor-compression or absorption principle for cooling different applications.
It can be applied to various cooling requirements for industrial environments or laboratories.
The ideal place for a Lab Recirculating Chiller is beneath a laboratory bench, semiconductor industries, and university researches.
A Lab Recirculating Chiller can be applied in chemical laboratories, pharmaceutical laboratories, calibration labs, and food and beverage industries.
Some Additional industrial applications use a Lab Recirculating Chiller in the following settings.
- Machine tooling
What are the Environmental Requirements of Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
Like all other equipment being used in your lab facility requires a specific environment for its smooth operation.
In the same way, your Lab Recirculating Chiller requires some specific environment too with its full efficiency and for this following point may be in your consideration.
- Generally, the Lab Chiller is placed inside the lab. So when planning your lab must allocate a suitable place for your Lab Recirculating Chiller.
- The place must not be slippery.
- Place your Lab Recirculating Chiller at a reasonable distance from other equipment.
- The environment must be free of dust, dirt, and all other types of contaminations
- No chemicals are to be placed near your Lab Recirculating Chiller.
- You are required to place your Lab Recirculating Chiller System in a dry place.
- A fire extinguisher also is placed near Lab Recirculating Chiller.
- Lab Recirculating Chiller should not be exposed to direct sunlight
- The Temperature and Humidity requirement differs from model to model. In this regard manufacturer, manual may be consulted. To meet temperature and humidity requirements.
Besides all of the above-mentioned environmental requirements, all the standards and specifications mentioned in the manufacturer manual must be followed for the smooth operation of your Lab Recirculating Chiller.
How to Select an Efficient Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
A Lab Recirculating Chiller is a chilling system that recirculates the coolant to remove heat from your application.
To obtain efficient and maximum output from Lab Recirculating Chiller according to the needs of your application.
You must choose an efficient recirculating chilling system for your application.
When selecting a Lab Recirculating Chiller for your application keep the following points in your mind for proper selection.
- Coolant Flow Rate
- Heat Load Capacity
- Temperature of Coolant
- Condenser Heat Dissipation
- Coolant Flow Rate:
The pressure and flow rate of a coolant highly relate to the ability of the system to dissipate heat from the system.
The following formula can be used to determine the coolant flow rate for your Recirculating Chilling System.
Coolant Flow rate = Heat load (BTU per Hour/W) + (Specific gravity of fluid * Change in Temperature (Degree Fahrenheit))
The flow rate of the coolant you want to choose for your Recirculating Chilling System can be measured by using a flow meter.
The selection of pipes is also a considerable factor for the proper flow of coolant.
- Heat Load Capacity:
The heat load of your application refers to the amount of heat it produces.
If it generates higher heat then you need a more powerful and efficient Lab circulating chiller.
It can be measured in BTUs/hr by using the given formula;
BTU per hour = (Tx-Ty) * GPM * 60 min per hour * 8.33 lb/gal * Cp
Tx = Outlet temperature of Coolant in degree Fahrenheit of your application
Ty= Inlet temperature of Coolant in degree Fahrenheit of your application
Gpm = Gallons per minute of coolant that is passing through your application
Cp = Specific heat of cooling agent (Coolant).
- The Temperature of Coolant:
This step will help you to calculate how much your Lab Recirculating Chiller can absorb.
It measures the lowest temperature of the coolant in the chiller. The coolant fluid absorbs the heat from the process to cool down your application.
- Condenser Heat Dissipation:
You can choose the option for both water-cooled and air-cooled Lab Recirculating Chiller System to make a difference in how a condenser removes heat from your application.
An Air-cooled condenser uses air as a cooling agent. It ejects a lot of heat into your atmosphere by using fans. It eliminates the need for cooling towers.
While water-cooled Recirculating Chiller uses water as a coolant. It can absorb more heat. It uses cooling towers for this purpose.
You can choose according to the requirements of your applications to obtain efficient and effective output.
How to Choose the Right Size of Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
Choosing the right sized Lab Recirculating Chiller for your application is a plus point towards the economies of its usage.
The ideal size required depends on the total amount of heat produced by your application and extra power to regulate the temperature under different roads.
Generally, the manufacture of your application will give you heat removal instructions that BTU per hour or Watts are needed to be removed with the flow rate and inlet-outlet temperatures you want for your application.
You can calculate the heat load of your recirculating chiller system by using this formula:
BTU per hour = (Tx-Ty) * GPM * 60 min per hour * 8.33 lb/gal * Cp
Tx = Outlet temperature of Coolant in degree Fahrenheit of your application
Ty= Inlet temperature of Coolant in degree Fahrenheit of your application
Gpm = Gallons per minute of coolant that is passing through your application
Cp = Specific heat of cooling agent (Coolant)
For Example Cp of water is equal to 1.0
Now we need to measure the temperature with one or more thermometers. You can measure the value of GPM with the help of a flow meter.
Additional Instructions to be followed while calculating the above calculations:
- In case the ambient temperature of your application is more than 67 degrees Fahrenheit, then your need to add one percent to the calculated value for each 0.9 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In case you are operating your application app 50 Hertz, then add 20 percent to the resultant value of BTU per hour.
- You need to add 10 percent to the calculated wattage if you are working at altitude and in case the line voltage is lower than the rated voltage.
Unit Conversions after calculations:
Watts = (Value of BTU per hour) / 3.413
Tons = (Value of BTU’s per hour) / 12000
How to Increase the Lifespan of Lab Recirculating Chiller for your Application?
You need to take care of your Lab Recirculating Chiller by performing some sort of preventive maintenance like dusting, greasing calibration, cleaning of filters to enhance the life span of your application.
In the same way, you must perform some sort of Preventive maintenance practice to enhance the life span of your Lab Recirculating Chiller as the average life of an air-cooled chiller is 15 to 20 years.
The Recirculation Water Chiller is normally closer to 20 to 30 years of average life span but this can be improved by taking care of your Lab Recirculating Chiller.
Following measures may be taken in this regard.
- Cleaning of Tubes and Pipes.
Cleaning of all tubes and pipes in Lab Recirculating Chiller must be inspected periodically and if some tube is found damaged it should be replaced with a new one.
In case of dirty tubes or pipes, your system has to work harder to keep your application cool so, the proper cleaning of pipes and tubes can increase the life span of your recirculating chiller.
Flow Rate Adjustments.
For the better performance of your Lab Recirculating Chiller, you need to perform this step.
The flow rate of chilled water can cause trouble to your Lab Recirculating Chiller.
The low flow rate can reduce the efficiency of your system. If the flow is too high, it can cause damage to your application.
Ideally, the flow rate of the Lab Recirculating Chiller should be kept between 3.5 to 12.5 feet per second.
- Monitor Refrigerant Level.
Refrigerant needs to be kept at a specific level for your Lab Recirculating Chiller to perform properly.
Each unique system has manufacturer-required adjustments for efficient function.
If the level of the refrigerant drops below a certain amount, it can damage the condenser tube.
The levels should be checked daily if the level is decreased then check for leakage or other issues that can cause your system to lose refrigerant.
How to Troubleshoot your Lab Recirculating Chiller?
It is necessary to troubleshoot your Lab Recirculating Chiller to optimize its functioning and to avoid big damage.
Few guidelines for troubleshooting your Lab Recirculating Chiller are given below:
- Fault: Unit cools but lost of cooling under load Conditions.
Diagnosis: Low Refrigerant Charge.
Probable Cause: Leak in system piping or component.
- Fault: Unit heats up but no cooling
Diagnosis: No refrigerant Charge and HI/lo switch are tripped off for a charge.
Probable Cause: Leak in system piping, bad solenoid switch or cooling valve, Blocked condenser, or no facility water.
- Fault: Does not control to set point.
Diagnosis: Excessive load, fault RTD, or Controller.
Probable Cause: Improper measurement of the load or faulty component.
- Fault: Unit circuit breaker tripped off.
Diagnosis: Pump or compressor is overloading or faulty circuit breaker.
Probable Cause: Pump is seized or faulty component.
- Fault: Unit not start
Diagnosis: check power supply, stuck flow or level switch, bad wire connection.
Probable Cause: Faulty circuit breaker, fault indicator light, low flow light
- Fault: Low flow, high-temperature light remains illuminated even if the condition is removed.
Diagnosis: level switch stuck, incorrect alarm setting, loss of facility supply water or Refrigerant.
Probable Cause: Dirty process fluid, factory setting is changed, refrigerant leaking system piping Facility water is shut down.
- Fault. Temperature control is intermittent.
Diagnosis: Faulty RTD, compressor cycle on thermal overload, no power to the solenoid.
Probable Cause: loose connection, cheap component, or a bad compressor.
- Fault: No flow or pressure in the fluid.
Diagnoses: Pump not running.
Probable Cause: Magnet decoupled, broken pump shaft key, clogged suction line.
- Fault: Excessive pressure and flow.
Diagnosis: Not adjusted or bad bypass valve.
Probable Cause: Wrong adjustment or bad component.
- Fault: Temperature controls display.
Diagnosis: RTD is bad or open, bad connection to the controller, actual temperature PV exceeds by 5 percent.
FAQ of Lab Recirculating Chiller
Why you Need Lab Recirculating Chiller?
All the labs are being operated within a specific Temperature range, to manage this Temperature range efficiently and effectively you need a Lab Recirculating Chiller
What is Special about the Lab’s Cooling System?
The industry required range of temperature to be maintained is broad.
But in labs, the temperature range is narrow to establish the temperature range within the lab sensitive and precise Lab Recirculating Chiller is needed, to meet the requirements.
What is a Close Looping Recirculating Chiller System?
In this type of Recirculating Chiller System, you need to compare the setpoint Temperature continuously with the lab temperature.
And keep on adjusting the control of Temperature for each cycle, to adjust the temperature precisely.
What Size and Power Ratings of Lab Chillers are Available?
The size of a normal Lab Chiller is small, compactable, and easy to install, Lab Chiller installation does not require special expertise but normally, the technicians can install it with limited space.
Power ratings 240 watts to 10000wats are available you can choose any of them as per your application requirements.
How much Clearance is required for Maintenance around the Lab Chiller?
The Clearance Maintenance purposes depend on different models and, it varies from 0.8meters to 1.5 meters. Follow the instructions given in the Manual for the model you are going to install.
For what Type of Lab you Use Lab Chillers?
Because of its very precise and accurate temperature control, the Lab Chiller may be suggested to be used for the following lab applications.
- Medical labs
- Calibration labs
- Computers lab
- Biological labs
What is the Set Point Temperature in Lab Recirculating Chiller?
The term setpoint temperature is used in the Lab Recirculating system is used for the temperature which is required to be maintained in the lab and, it is settable and also called preset temperature.
What Are Characteristics of Air Cooled and Water Cooled Lab Recirculating Chiller?
The two main types of Lab Recirculating Chillers are as below.
Water Cooled Chiller
- It is used for indoor activities where the ventilation is insufficient.
- A water chiller is having better capacity than an air chiller. It is cheaper also.
Air Cooled Chiller
- This type does not need a cooling tower.
- The piping network is very simple.
- In case of too much cooling simply clean the filters.
- Air Cooled Lab Recirculating Chiller may be used in areas with a cool environment and where ice is frozen in winters.
What is Differential Temperature?
The difference between lab temperature and setpoint Temperature is called the differential temperature of your lab Recirculating system.
What Unit is used to mention the Capacity of the Lab Recirculating Chiller?
Generally, the chiller capacity of any chiller is mentioned in tons but sometimes it is also mentioned in watts. One refrigeration ton is equal to 12000 BTU Per hour.