TopChillerIndustrial Air Cooled Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China
- Cooling capacity ranges up to 250 Ton
- Temperature control ranges from 5°C to 30°C
- Branded, energy-efficient Scroll compressor
- Chilled water flow rate up to 85.5m³ per hour
- Air-cooled type condenser with high efficiency
- Built-in tank evaporator with copper coils
- PLC-based temperature controller installation
- Warranty up to 24 months after purchase
Your Reliable Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is a cooling device working on a refrigeration system to produce cooling by absorbing heat from processed water and releasing it to the chilled air around the condenser.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is widely used for industrial applications or to dehumidify the air of a system.
TopChiller is a well-known manufacturer and supplier of superb performance Industrial Air Cooled Chiller in China working for over last twenty years with reliable experience.
TopChiller has designed a high-performance-based full stock of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller models for producing a cooling effect in processing fluids and supplied pompously to all over the world markets.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller consists of basic components as scroll compressors, SS heat exchanger, evaporator, expansion valves, and air blower, air-cooled condensers, and water pump.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller has a large number of applications in different fields as:
Injection molding, blow molding, MRI machine, medical applications, laser cutting, welding, chemical & pharmaceutical, breweries, food processing, and hydraulic cooling, etc.
Are you pondering over the best quality Industrial Air Cooled Chiller that is featured to process ambient heat for benefits in winter as well as cooling to support your plant operation?
TopChiller is your best desired customizing company. Do contact the TopChiller team, get a quote to clear queries, and buy a suited Industrial Air Cooled Chiller at the best rates.
Features and Advantages
- Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is designed for highly precise and efficient performance featured by automatic processing of single or multiple compressors detecting load and starts a compressor with requirements.
- Microprocessor temperature controller and protection devices make Industrial Air Cooled Chiller durable having a low cost of maintenance and longer service life.
- Industrial Air Cooled Chiller made by TopChiller is highly swift in the cooling process configured with an energy-efficient evaporator having copper tubing that absorbs heat and transfers it quickly.
- Insulation of evaporator prevents cooling loss and prevents condensation of refrigerant in Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- All models of Industrial Air Cooled Chillers Designed and Manufactured by TopChiller cover 24 months of warranty time from your installation, we also provide free spare parts and technical support.
TopChiller brand can help you customize your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller according to the requirements of your industrial applications and budget.
- Spare Parts
- Send Enquiry
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m³/h)||15000||20000||20000||25000||25000||30000||30000||40000||40000||50000||50000||60000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil/ shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
| inlet/outlet pipe|
|Max flow (m³)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||36||36||36||36||40||40||40|
|Safety devices||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
|Cooling capacity *||kW||184.9||247.6||315.6||432.5||495.6||563.2||631.2||752.4||865||928.1||991.2||1180.6||1262.4||1496.2||1730|
|Power supply||380-460V/3PH /50-60Hz|
|Max working current||A||107.9||134.6||178.9||228.8||282.5||313.6||357.9||407.7||457.3||511.1||564.8||636.3||715.7||815.2||914.3|
|Max starting current||A||619.9||729.9||907.3||1089.3||1459.7||1001.2||1041.9||1268.2||1324.5||1688.5||1735.8||1402.9||1444.1||1497||1775.5|
|Energy adjustment||\||25%~100% for single compressor|
|Control||\||External balanced expansion valve||External balanced expansion valve|
|Water flow rate||m3/h||31.8||42.6||54.3||74.4||85.2||96.9||108.5||129.4||148.8||159.6||170.5||203||217.1||257.3||297.5|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||41||42||42||42||42||43||43||44||45||45||43||43||42||43||43|
|Pipe size||DN||80||80||100||125||125||125||125||125||150||150||150||100 150||125 150||125 150||150|
|Sound pressure level **||dB(A)||76||76||77||77||78||80||81||81||81||82||83||84||84||84||84|
|* The performance values refer to the following conditions:|
Cooling: ambient air temperature 35ºC; evaporator water in/out temperature 12/7 ºC;
** Sound pressure measured at a distance of 1 m and a height of 1.5 m above the ground in a dear field.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high low)||HONGSEN||TAIWAN|
|Dryer filter||EMERSON /ALCO||USA|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem. Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including the Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next-day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Help You to Find Other Types of Chiller Relevant to Industrial Air Cooled Chiller
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
The constant processes that are going on in the industry yield a lot of heat. To save the machinery and products from this excessive heat, you must use an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is a refrigeration machine that allows you to get a cooling effect by reducing the excess heat production from various machines.
It performs the cooling function with the help of the condenser, evaporator, valve, compressor, and some other essential components.
It is essential to understand the construction, working, installation, and safety tips for getting the best Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for your application.
Hopefully, this guide will be much helpful in knowing all about Industrial Air Cooled Chiller. So, let’s get started.
- What is Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- What are the Components of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- What is the Difference between Industrial Air Cooled Chiller and Industrial Water Cooled Chiller?
- Why do you Need an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for your Application?
- How Does Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Work?
- What Are the Advantages of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for your application?
- How to Choose the Right Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for Your Application?
- How to Install your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- How to Maintain Your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- What are Safety Instructions you must Follow When Using your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- How to Troubleshoot your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Problems?
- How to Customize your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- How to Increase the Efficiency of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
- FAQ of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller
What is Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is a form of refrigeration device that cools a process fluid in different industrial locations.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller uses either a gas compression or an absorption loop, for its normal functioning.
Chilled water has a wide range of applications, from room cooling to process cooling. The aim of an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is to avoid downtime during the manufacturing process.
An Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is the solution for the production of stability in specific industries where cooling is needed to manufacture or store goods.
In the food and beverage processing industry, vacuum systems, x-ray diffraction, power generation stations, analytical equipment, semiconductors, gas cooling, and MRI machines and lasers, the Air Cooled Chiller plays a big role.
It is also used in food distribution centres, fruit and vegetable storage places, and loading docks to keep their goods fresh.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Designed by TopChiller
What are the Components of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
A condenser, an expansion valve, a compressor, an evaporator, a power panel, and control units are the six key components of an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
The condenser is located before the expansion valve and behind the compressor. The condenser acts as a heat remover from the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller created by the evaporator.
The quality of the condenser can vary depending on where you purchased it. When looking for the best Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, it is vital to keep a few things in mind, especially the condenser of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Expansion Valve
An expansion valve’s main function is to increase the refrigerant by lowering its pressure and increasing the volume.
Electronic, thermal, fixed orifice, and pilot-operated thermal expansion valves are among the different forms of expansion valves available from Industrial Air Cooled Chiller manufacturers.
The compressor is the key mover in Industrial Air Cooled Chiller because it produces pressure variations to stir the refrigerant around.
Screw, air resistance, reciprocating, and scroll compressors are the most common types.
It is located between the compressor and the expansion valve. It absorbs and stirs excessive heat from the structure into the refrigerant to enter the cooling tower.
- Power Panel
The power panel attaches directly to the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller and is installed on the plant room wall with control cables running between them.
The power panel’s primary purpose is to regulate the flow of electrical power to the refrigerator.
- Control Units
Control units are placed on top of the refrigerator, and their primary role is to track and modify various aspects of the output of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
These control units send out warnings to the team before shutting down the system.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Major Parts
What is the Difference between Industrial Air Cooled Chiller and Industrial Water Cooled Chiller?
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller cools the refrigerant with ambient air to keep the manufacturing processes running smoothly.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is a self-contained unit that does not need any external hardware to run.
Industrial Water Cooled Chiller
Water is used in the chilling process in commercial and Industrial Water Cooled Chiller.
To extract heat from the refrigerant, Industrial Water Cooled Chiller has a separate cooling tower.
Even with the tower, the Industrial Water Cooled Chiller takes up less room than Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, but the Industrial Water Cooled Chiller requires a constant water supply.
Industrial Water Cooled Chiller
Why do you Need an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for your Application?
- Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is used in several industries to regulate goods, mechanisms, and factory machinery.
- It is widely used in the plastics industry, injection and blow molding, metalworking cutting oils, welding tools, die-casting and machine tooling, chemical manufacturing, and many other processes.
- Industrial Air Cooled Chiller may be centralized, with a single chiller meeting multiple cooling requirements, or decentralized, with each application or system having more than one Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- It is also possible to use a mix of centralized and decentralized Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, particularly if the cooling requirements are similar for some but not all applications or points of use.
- The Industrial Water Cooled Chiller is usually designed for indoor installation and service and is cooled by a separate condenser water loop and connected to outdoor cooling towers to discharge heat into the atmosphere.
- The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller that is air-cooled or evaporative cooler is designed to be mounted and worked outdoors.
- Airflow is mechanically pumped directly through the machine’s condenser coil to expel heat into the air-cooled devices’ atmosphere.
- Evaporative cooled machines are similar to conventional air-cooled machines, except that they use a mist of water to help condenser cooling, making them more powerful than traditional air-cooled machines.
- No remote cooling tower is usually needed for any of these types of the Industrial Water Cooled Chiller or the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Industrial Air Cooled Chiller cools with cold lake water, which is then used to cool city buildings through a district cooling system.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Widely Used in the Chemical Manufacturing Industry
How Does Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Work?
Industrial processes produce heat as a result of any damage, machinery operation, or fire.
Phase cooling is used in the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller to direct heat away from the machinery.
This cooling assists in maximizing the life of your components and keeping output going.
Phase Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is not the same as the regular HVAC systems in your home or office.
For the heat extraction, a pumping device directs cool fluid from the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller and then returns the warm liquid to the chiller.
Your equipment remains cool because the process of water eliminates the heat. The working cycle of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is made up of four main steps, each of which plays an important role in the cooling process.
Process water enters the evaporator as the first step in the cooling method. The heat begins to boil the refrigerant, transforming the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller from a low-pressure liquid to a low-pressure gas.
Inside the compressor, the gas is transferred from low to high pressure before moving to the condenser to release heat from the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
The high-pressure gas is cooled by ambient air or condenser water, which condenses the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller back into a low-pressure, low-temperature liquid.
- Expansion Valve
Eventually, the liquid refrigerant reaches the evaporator through the expansion valve, resuming the loop.
What Are the Advantages of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for your application?
During various industrial processes, the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller keeps the equipment normal by cooling its components.
Here are only a few of the benefits of using the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
Everyone understands the significance of temperature regulation when working with industrial processes.
So, to regulate heat in industrial processes, use the Industrial Air Cooler Chiller.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is expandable for potential expansion, with the capacity to accommodate 1-100+ pieces of equipment.
Whether there is little or large space, Industrial Air Cooled Chiller can easily be used for cooling.
The redundancy solutions ensure that the equipment remains cool throughout Industrial Air Cooled Chiller operations.
The units ensure that the process runs continuously, from multiple refrigeration circuits with standard lead-lag control to auto-changeover pumps.
The Ability for Chilling Oil
Overheating a machine tool may result in premature failure and prolonged downtime.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is designed specifically for industrial machine tools to improve performance, reliability, and equipment life.
How to Choose the Right Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for Your Application?
Consider the following considerations before buying an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller for the process equipment to ensure you get the right one for your needs.
You can engineer an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller to meet the requirements if your processes need precise temperatures. Among the low-temperature Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, different things to be considered are:
- Evaporators and energy exchangers that are sized for each application’s particular fluid
- Water injection and compressor fans are used to cool the compressor.
- Compressor security by oil management
- Electronic expansion valves (EEVs) for precise regulation of superheat
- For heat gain resistance, 1” of insulation is used.
- Fluid temperature designs are designed to bring down from higher temperatures.
- Pump selection is based on fluid type.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller comes with a range of control choices that you can choose for particular requirements.
A local control panel, a remote control panel, fault indicators, temperature indicators, and pressure indicators are all items to remember.
The advanced custom programming and cutting-edge technology give you access to several control features, including:
- A microcontroller is a system that allows you to control anything with a computer.
- Remote access to your account
- Centralized command and control
- Options for touchscreens
- Alarm notifications via email and text
Quality of Energy
Only EPA-approved refrigerants and the most energy-efficient compressors are used in the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller also has a city water bypass system that does not need glycol draining. Look at the supplemental fluid coolers for lower energy consumption.
Some energy-saving alternatives include:
- For energy-saving options and more stable refrigerant temperatures, utilize EC condenser fan motors.
- Floating Head Pressure for improved chiller performance in temperatures below 95°F
- Options for heat reclaim in a hot water loop.
- Pumps with VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) for low energy consumption
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is tailored to suit virtually every budget and industrial need.
You can also personalize these products to include only the features you need, preventing you from overspending on a more advanced model than you need.
The following are some additional Industrial Air Cooled Chiller considerations:
- The temperature in the atmosphere
- Form of the motor fan
- Noise degree
- Materials for internal piping
- Amount of refrigeration connections
- Coolant specifications
- The temperature of the fluid discharge
- COP vs. EER
How to Install your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
Here are a few steps that you need to consider when installing the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Unload and open the packaging of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller that you have ordered.
- Check the guidelines included in the safety and instruction book that came with your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Please ensure the protective covers on the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller aren’t removed.
- Choose the spot for the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller installation.
- Make sure there are no barriers in the way of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller installation.
- You should use only the lifting points to carry the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- When transporting your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller to the installation location, be vigilant. Make sure the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is not harmed by bumping or other means.
- When setting Industrial Air Cooled Chiller on the ground, make sure the floor is extra dense and solid enough to withstand the weight of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Install the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller above the rubber spring anti-vibrating mounts.
- After properly reading the instruction manual provided along with the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, adjust the piping and power connections.
- Link the circuit of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller to a switch. The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is ready to use.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Installation
How to Maintain Your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
Here are a few maintenance tips for your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Search for leakage at the water inlet and outlet.
- Drain the sump and check it for rust.
- Cooling coils and surfaces must be tested and washed. Look for any signs of leakage, rust, or bent fins.
- Inspect, clean, and make all necessary changes to the zone control actuators.
- The refrigerant charge, vibration, crankcase heater, oil levels and adjustments, operating temperatures, and any refrigerant or oil leakage should all be tested on the compressor.
- You should wash the condenser fans, bearings should be inspected for wear and lubricated, and belts and couplings should be inspected and tightened as appropriate.
- Inspect the condenser coil for corrosion and leaks, as well as all finds and combs for bent parts.
- Check the electrical disconnect for proper operation and the contacts, which should be examined and cleaned.
- Check the exhaust air damper for proper operation, lubricate the bearings, and calibrate or adjust it for optimum performance.
- Return air dampers should also be tested for proper operation and calibration, as well as bearing lubrication.
- Test, calibrate, and lubricate the bearings on the fresh air damper.
- Check the filter dryer and repair any filters that are rusty, dirty, or damaged.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Maintenance
What are Safety Instructions you must Follow When Using your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
Here are some tips for keeping your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller in good working order:
- Maintain the Daily Logs
Keeping a daily log of operating conditions, including pressure and temperature in the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, is necessary.
Also, check the fluid levels and flow rate; this will help predict the probability of potential Industrial Air Cooled Chiller machine damage.
Holding a log sheet is useful because it allows for developing a preventative Industrial Air Cooled Chiller maintenance schedule before real damages occur.
- Maintain the Cleanliness of the Chiller Tubing
Rust can build up within Industrial Air Cooled Chiller tubing over time, preventing the heat from being removed.
As a result, Industrial Air Cooled Chiller tube cleaning should be scheduled and carried out quarterly or at least yearly.
- Reduce the Condenser Water’s Temperature
Reducing the water temperature entering the condenser of an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller surely increases the performance of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
Although it is not recommended as a normal practice, lowering the passing water temperature through the condenser of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller can serve as a temporary fix for coil issues.
- Check for Refrigerant Leakage
The cooling rate of an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is based on the amount of refrigerant flowing through the compressor. Valve stems can become loose over time, causing refrigerant leaks.
The cooling function of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller may also be affected by refrigerant leakage from the compressor or the entrance of moisture into the system.
Testing for leaks and holding the refrigerant level in the compressor of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller at the correct level will enable high efficiency.
- Keep an eye out for Non-Condensable
Holding air and moisture out of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller device is another critical part of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller maintenance.
Since these elements can reduce the efficiency of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller and increase energy consumption, remove these from the condenser circulation as soon as possible.
- Examine the Oil in the Compressor
Every year, conduct a laboratory analysis of the oil from the compressor unit of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller. And the oil should be modified according to the analyzing lab’s recommendations.
Filters must be inspected and replaced if they are defective when oil changes are done.
On the other hand, oil analysis is limited to the activity and maintenance of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller. Oil is not found in the newer magnetic bearing frictionless Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
- Examine the Motors and the Starting Mechanism
Sensor calibration, microprocessor control inspection, electrical contacts, wiring, and switchgear protection tests are all recommended regularly.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller must also be routinely tested to ensure proper operation.
Wear PPE Before Operating your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller
How to Troubleshoot your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Problems?
Monitor the Flow Rate
The average Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is set to run at 2.4 GPM per ton. If you don’t have a flow meter, you can fill a 5-gallon bucket and time how long it takes to fill it.
You have 10 gallons per minute if it takes 30 seconds to fill.
Maintain the Strainer
Check the strainer or any inline filters that may be clogged if the flow is poor. Mostly, the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller has flow switches to prevent the evaporator from freezing in the event of low flow.
A minimum of 5 GPM is necessary for flow switches. The compressor will not work if your flow is less than 5 GPM. Clogged strainers or filters often cause reduced flow.
Observe the by-Pass Valve.
If the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller has a by-pass (internal or external), make sure it is set correctly. By-passing too much or too little flow will affect your cooling process.
Look Over the Condenser.
Is the condenser coil clean and debris-free? Is the condenser adequately ventilated?
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller will not function if anything prevents airflow through the condenser or there is insufficient ventilation.
Also, if the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller does not have enough heat transfer to provide cooling, the cooling results will not be satisfactory.
Check the Water (Fluid) in the System
Make certain there is enough fluid in the system. Check the site glass to ensure it is filled with fluid if the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller has a reservoir.
Low water (fluid levels) will minimize the cooling function of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Troubleshooting
How to Customize your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
Although there are some readymade options, the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is customizable.
If you want specific customization, the highly qualified engineering team will build the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller specifically for you.
Redundancy, Partial or Total
The adjustable redundancy solutions give you peace of mind that your equipment and processes will stay nice.
- Full power redundancy
- Full electrical separation
- Dual or multi-circuit units are among them.
- Town water bypass apparatus
- Auto-changeover compatible pumps
Tank and Heat Exchanger
The heat exchanger and tank can be personalized in several ways, including:
- Tank and pump kits for onboard or remote use
- VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) required for pumps
- Liquid level vision glass
- Tank decreased monitor with alarm
- Tank fittings made to order
Managing the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller device has never been easier, thanks to features like “smart” technology and other personalized control options like:
- Programming for application management on a custom basis
- MCS micro controller standard allows for more accurate control systems and remote access.
- Multiple units are regulated from a central location.
- Options for onboard or remote touchscreens.
- In the event of an alarm, email and text warnings are available.
Customized Industrial Air Cooled Chiller
How to Increase the Efficiency of your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
Here are four tips to consider and implement to make your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller more effective.
- Make sure the Condenser is Clean
The external condenser systems of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller are often exposed to the elements from the outside. As a consequence, they must be washed to perform at their best.
You should remove most debris or waste materials accumulated on the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller to make your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller more functional and free of any possible issues or problems.
While these elements are easy to remove, only professionals can clean the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller thoroughly.
- Change the Filter
The filter is one of the essential aspects of an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
The Industrial Air Cooled Chiller can effectively eliminate unwanted elements from the air and prevent them from entering a particular space or room thanks to the filter.
If these filters aren’t washed regularly, there’s a fair chance they’ve already accumulated thick, sticky particles.
You should check the filters to see if they are still dirty and clean them to get your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller running smoothly.
The airflow will increase, and high-quality cool air can be encouraged by cleaning these filters.
- Make sure the Vents aren’t Blocked
The airflow will elevate if the indoor supply vents are left open and free from any clutter.
If the indoor supply vents are kept unlocked and free of dust, airflow will increase.
The ducts need to be cleaned regularly to keep them free of debris and other filthy elements.
Another great tip for maintaining the vents unlocked is to keep curtains, blinds, and other objects away from them.
- Unblock the Drain Line
The drain line of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is often positioned next to the indoor cooling coil. It’s usually built above the furnace in the basement or somewhere close.
Keeping this particular part clean will greatly boost the performance of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
To clean this part, pour one cup of chlorine bleach down the drain and then rinse it out with a gallon of water.
Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Filter Replacement
FAQ of Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
Do Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Needs Cooling Towers?
No, the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller doesn’t require a cooling tower. However, if you are using the Industrial Water Cooled Chiller, you surely need the cooling tower.
How Long Does an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller Last?
The minimum life of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is 15 years, and the maximum life is around 25 years.
However, the way you use and maintain your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller puts a great impact on this average lifespan of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
How often should you clean the Tubes of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
The experts suggest cleaning the condenser tubes at least once per year in case these tubes are exposed to open air.
For the evaporator tubes of the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller, one-time cleaning in three years is the most appropriate, in case these tubes are part of the closed system.
What is the Use of the Economizer in an Industrial Air Cooled Chiller?
The economizer is a sub-cooler used in the Industrial Air Cooled Chiller. The economizer uses some refrigerant flow from the condenser and cools the rest over refrigerant flow.
Moreover, the compressor also receives help in the cooling process using the economizer’s cold gas.
Why your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller is Not Cold?
There are many reasons for your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller not to get cold.
Dirty and blocked condenser or compressor tubes are mainly responsible for causing this problem in your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
Extreme ambient temperature, reduced refrigerant discharge pressure, or a failing cooling fan can also cause a problem in cooling your Industrial Air Cooled Chiller.
100% Quality Tested Industrial Air Cooled Chiller