TopChiller Coolant Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China
- Cooling capacity ranges from 1.6KW to 180KW
- Temperature control ranges 10°C to 45°C
- The chilled water flow rate is up to 480LPM
- High efficient scroll type compressor
- Water tank &PUF insulation for oil tank
- Air/water-cooled type efficient condenser
- Dip in type and stand-alone configuration
- 3D CAD programming based compact design
Your Reliable Coolant Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China over 20 Years
A Coolant Chiller is a cooling device/machine that is used to release heat from heat-generating machines, by cooling the coolant before installation into the unit and then absorbing heat from equipment and releasing it outside.
TopChiller is the foremost and an exemplary experienced manufacturer and supplier of Coolant Chiller in China working since 1999 ensuring high credibility and standard of the chiller.
TopChiller has availed the world of a full stock of varying capacity Coolant Chiller for different applications and proudly supplied to all standardized markets.
The Coolant Chiller is made of a scroll/screw compressor, condenser, heat exchanger, water tank, refrigeration tank, electric units, water pump, protection devices, and expansion valves.
Coolant Chiller has a wide range of usage in different applications as:
Metal cutting, tools, pharmaceutical industry, die casting industry, MRI, CT scanning, semiconductors processing, welding, laser machining, food and beverage industries, etc.
Are you considering buying a highly reliable and steadily cooling-providing Coolant Chiller for your application? Is sourcing for a trustworthy company of efficient cooling producing, Coolant Chiller manufacturer in China?
Make contact with TopChiller sales expert to get a stead fasting working Coolant Chiller for an application at a reasonable price. Our experts are keenly awaiting your response.
Features and Advantages
- Coolant Chiller is highly quick in its cooling, rapidly cool the equipment configured by the already cooling of coolant before unit installation and short retention time enables Coolant Chiller to detect heat change and start to absorb it for releasing cooling.
- TopChiller designed Coolant Chiller is configured with standard temperature, pressure, and water flow values, ensuring to regulate the change on set points with a screen display of all fluctuations.
- High pressure circulating flow in Coolant Chiller makes it differentiate in performance from other chillers as 6 bar high pressure or above ensuring efficient and fluent operation.
- CNC machines produce heat in a large amount due to fast-moving spindles, which can damage the device, prevented by efficient working Coolant Chiller that releases heat out of the system either by cooled air or water.
Hydraulic Oil Chiller Technical Specifications
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m³/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000||20000||25000||30000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Oil pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2||2.2||2.2||4|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2||25.2||25.2||36|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 20℃/15℃.inlet/outlet coolant oil temperature 20℃/15℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Coolant Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high low)||HONGSEN||TAIWAN|
|Dryer filter||EMERSON /ALCO||USA|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem…Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including the Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next-day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Coolant Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Coolant Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
For a Standard Configuration, High-Quality, fast cooling, accuracy, specificity, and durability as selection parameters, an Ideal Coolant Chiller is highly recommended for your industrial application.
When we talk about the usage of Coolant Chiller in Industry then a huge number of industries enlisted those use Coolant Chiller like:-
Medical Industry, Industrial applications as Metal Cutting, Unit Tool Industry, Pharmaceutical industry, Pressure Die casting industry and Injection molding Unit.
So after choosing a Coolant Chiller, competent training and good research are required for its installation.
The information given below will help you to purchase and install a Coolant Chiller for your application.
By going through this guide, surely you will be able to understand the complete usage, installation, cost, efficiency, and maintenance of a Coolant Chiller. Let’s start.
- What is a Coolant Chiller?
- What are the Components of a Coolant Chiller?
- How does a Coolant Chiller Work?
- What are the Key Features of a Coolant Chiller?
- What are the Major Applications of a Coolant Chiller?
- Why an Anti-Refrigerant is used for a Coolant Chiller?
- What are the Benefits of Using a Coolant Chiller for your Application?
- How to Size a Coolant Chiller for your Application?
- How to Install your Coolant Chiller?
- How can you Test the Quality of a Coolant Chiller?
- How to Troubleshoot your Coolant Chiller Problems?
- How to Maintain your Coolant Chiller?
- How can you Increase the Working Efficiency of a Coolant Chiller?
- FAQ of Coolant chiller
What is a Coolant Chiller?
A Coolant Chiller is an electromechanical device that you can use to maintain a cooling temperature in a fluid tank. It functions to cool the temperature of the Coolant before running into the Unit.
To maintain coolant temperature, Increase thermal stability, reduce part variations caused by thermal changes, remove heat generated by the machining process, a Coolant Unit is used.
A sliding lever is present in a Coolant Chiller to control the temperature.
When a max temperature is set on the Control panel, 1 degree Celsius per 10 minutes fluctuation occurs by a Hass Coolant Chiller.
A wide application of Coolant Chiller is to cool Spindles because Spindles are an important part of most industrial or small-scale units and are extremely sensitive to heat.
Modern Units have spindle high speeds controlled by CNC devices, which help to produce large quantities of products at high speeds as well as generate a very high amount of heat, therefore a Coolant Chiller is used to dissipate heat.
A Coolant Chiller ranges from 0.3TR to 50TR in capacity and utilizes 230v to 420v, 3 Phase voltage.
Pre-testing, full charging, and pre-wiring are factory mounted, therefore a Coolant Chiller is easy to install and use in a wide range of applications.
What are the Components of a Coolant Chiller?
A Coolant Chiller has eight basic components that perform different functions. These components work together to help in cooling and eliminating excess heat out of the Coolant Chiller.
Below the content, you will find the working of these components one by one.
Control Unit or Panel
- A Control Panel is used to arrange, program, and monitor all of the activities of the Coolant Chiller.
- The Control Panel has a touch screen and a human-Unit interface that takes into account appropriate control and monitoring.
- A pneumatic or pressure system is being used inside the Coolant Chiller to control the pressure.
- It is being attached to the control panel which permits effective manipulation of the pressure system.
- You will rely upon the electric unit to supply the Coolant Chiller with sufficient electric energy to empower cooling activity.
- It has different parts that help in controlling the amount of power that the Coolant Chiller Unit needs for working efficiently.
Refrigerant Tank or Unit
- A refrigerant unit is part of a Coolant Chiller that supply the refrigerant which will help in the absorption of heat from system incomings
- During the installation of the refrigerant unit, the refrigerant tank is responsible for the storage of refrigerants in the Coolant Unit.
- This is the part of the Coolant Chiller that applies pressure on the refrigerant along the lines to speed up the refrigerant to move.
- There are different kinds of compressor units. Scroll, screw, and centrifugal compressors can be used as these are fit for compressing operations.
- The condenser unit will help in the disposal of heat from the framework of the system.
- The Condenser unit absorbs heat from the refrigerant through its water or air reservoir to convert refrigerant back from gaseous to the liquid state.
- The evaporator unit of the Coolant Chiller is responsible to fill up the refrigerant with the heat that comes from the coolant.
- Refrigerant converts into the gaseous state from the liquid state in the evaporation unit by absorbing heat coming from the system.
- Expansion valves lessen the pressure and speed of the refrigerant to sensible levels where they can work better to recycle the cooling process.
- It releases heat from the refrigerant and normalizes pressure levels.
How does a Coolant Chiller Work?
The Coolant Chiller works in conjunction with all its basic components as mentioned above for the dissipation of heat from the system.
To understand the working guidelines of a Coolant Chiller, you need to know about the features of each component.
The below content has details about Step by step working process of cooling.
1) Preparation Stage
- To start with, you should set up the Coolant Chiller to work so that it will dispose of the heat proficiently.
- Inspect the Coolant Chiller and ensure that each component is in the correct condition.
- After that, fill out the refrigerant repository to ensure the proper supply of the key factor.
- When that is finished, start working by pressing ‘’ON’’ the Unit from the control panel, and the Refrigerant will start to flow out from the refrigerant for further processing.
2) Compression of the Refrigerant
Cooling of the coolant is produced by the compression of the refrigerant.
- The refrigerant moves from the storage tank to the compressor which increases the pressure as well as the speed of the refrigerant.
- You can pick one of the different kinds of compressors to size the pressure and speed of the refrigerant flow according to the requirements of your application.
3) Absorption of Heat
- The refrigerant moves at high speed under high pressure over tubing and pipelines containing heated water.
- The tubes have highly heated water which contains heat that was delivered by the coolant.
- Increase the residence time of refrigerant to stay overheated tubes so that it may absorb all heat from heated water/air.
- So evaporator will change the refrigerant from liquid to gaseous state due to heat absorption.
4) Elimination of Heat
- When the refrigerant has sufficient heat load, it will move from the evaporator directly to the condenser.
- While in the condenser, it will experience a flow of cool water or air which will take out the heat from the gaseous refrigerant.
- The refrigerant will deliver the heat into the chilled water or air of the condenser and afterward, the refrigerant again condenses back to a liquid state.
5) Refrigerant Setting by Expansion Valve
- With a similar speed, the liquid refrigerant moves to the expansion valve which reestablishes it to its original configuration.
- Expansion valves lessen the speed and pressure of the refrigerant as set during installation.
- After normalizing the speed and pressure of the refrigerant, expansion valves transfer it directly and straight towards the compressor to regain the whole process for cooling purposes.
What are the Key Features of a Coolant Chiller?
Below are the key features of a Coolant Chiller that differentiate it from other Chillers used in industries.
- Easy to install because of pre-wired, fully charged, and run-tested at the factory.
- Microprocessor-based chiller controller with screen visualization
- Environmental friendly, CFC free refrigeration system
- Flexible design to meet customer requirements
- Availability for low temperature
- Switches automatically turn off in case of low/high pressure
- Water temperature indicator, (Chiller inlet)
- Flowmeter/ Low flow switch installation
- Air/water-cooled condensers with high efficiency
- Stainless steel pumps prevent erosion
- Reliable compressors with high energy efficiency
- Plate heat exchanger installation
- PUF insulation for chilled water tank
- Stand Alone and Dip In type configuration availability
- High capacity ranges from 0.3 TR to 50 TR
- Fluid temperature fluctuation ranges from+10 to 40 Degree Celsius
- Coolant Chiller designed on the most recent 3D CAD programming for compact body footprint
What are the Major Applications of a Coolant Chiller?
A Coolant Chiller is unique in its working, maintaining an ambient temperature, and producing a cooling effect for your application. You can utilize it in a variety of modern applications.
Here is a portion of the mechanical uses of the Coolant Chiller.
- In Medical Industry to cool different health institutions such as hospitals and clinics.
- In Industrial Applications to remove heat in varying industrial processes such as iron melting.
- Metal Cutting Industries Used Coolant Chiller in Turning, Machining Centers, Grinding, Honing, Broaching, Drilling, and Threading, etc.
- Unit Tool Industry used the unit to cool Unit-making tools and it is used to cool the tools of the Unit while doing operations from preventing overheating.
- The Pharmaceutical Industry used a Coolant Chiller Unit to cool different rooms which are needed to be cool as well as maintain temperature as per the requirement of drug designing or storage.
- The pressure Dies Casting Industry for cooling die casting Unit during operation and is also used at the places where cooling is required.
- In Injection Molding Unit to Cool Injection Molding Unit during injection of material from prevention of over-heating.
Why an Anti-Refrigerant is used for a Coolant Chiller?
An anti-refrigerant mechanism is installed in a Coolant Chiller for efficient operation and durability. Here are some uses of Anti-refrigerant in a Coolant Unit for chiller freeze protection.
- To protect Coolant Chiller from freezing and possible harm, use anti- refrigerant if your Coolant Chiller is in freezing, low ambient conditions.
- When your chilled water supply temperature is under 50 (10 C), anti-refrigerant is used to prevent tube damage.
- Anti-refrigerant improved the working performance under close freezing conditions. Radiator fluid utilized inappropriate focuses will hold the streak freezing back from happening and decrease the chance of Coolant Chiller failure.
- Ethylene glycol is a favored coolant in most chiller applications.
- If your application is drug designing or food and portable water, propylene glycol is recommended as a coolant to be used in Coolant Chiller.
- Anti-refrigerants are used mostly in winter or in tropical regions to prevent refrigerants from freezing.
What are the Benefits of Using a Coolant Chiller for your Application?
Below content, you will encounter different advantages of utilizing Coolant Chiller in different applications
- Coolant Chiller helps in the maintenance of pressure, temperature, and water level according to standard designed parameters.
- It has a display screen that will permit you to effectively see the variances in pressures, temperature, and water level for appropriate maintenance.
- Small and restricted reaction times enable it to rapidly cool liquids when it recognizes temperature variation.
- Temperature fluctuations are not allowed by a Coolant Chiller as it maintains temperature through short occurrences.
- You can utilize the Coolant Chiller for an extended period since all parts of Coolant Chiller are excellent in quality and working.
- Additionally, the parts have high erosion resistance and weatherproof properties ensuring the durability of the Coolant Chiller.
High Pressure Circulating Pumps
- A Coolant Chiller has high-pressure circulating pumps that will improve the pressure of the chiller according to standard parameters.
- These pumps increase the flow rate of the Coolant Chiller through a noteworthy pressure increment of 4 bar or above.
Perfect for Different Equipment Sizes
- You have the opportunity of picking different sorts of Coolant Chiller that can lodge for different applications.
- Coolant Chiller is available in different sizes in a market that can cool different applications according to their needs.
How to Size a Coolant Chiller for your Application?
To size, a Coolant Chiller for your application must follow the instructions given below.
Step 1: Determine the Heat Load
- It is essential to inspect the heat load of your application to ensure that the Coolant Chiller you are going to pick is large enough to size your application.
- There are different methods to check out the heat load (in BTU). A Coolant Chiller has a large capacity from 0.3 to 50 TR for bearing heat load. You can easily size it for your application
Step 2: Determine the Coolant Type, Temperature, and Flow Rate
- After inspection of heat load, determine the coolant type, its flow rate, and temperature requirement for your application.
- A Coolant Chiller can maintain an ambient temperature on a wide range from-10 to 40. You can select it easily.
Step 3: Identify Installation Environment
- Keep in view the climate for selecting the Coolant Chiller for your application.
- Indoor applications for instance face high temperatures and messy climates, while outside installation can encounter both low and high ambient temperatures.
- The Coolant Chiller is environment friendly, with no release CFC in the surrounding. You can choose this unit even for tropical climates.
Step 4: Use Coolant Chiller Performance Curves
- To choose a specific and suitable model, use Coolant Chiller performance curves.
- If the performance curves meet the capacity and other features of your application, surely size this thermostat antifreeze Chiller for your application.
- You can find the Coolant Chiller Performance Curves on Thermal Management Catalog.
Step 5: Check Pump Performance Curves
- Check out the performance curve available for pump pressure inspection to satisfy the flow rate of refrigerant for your application.
- A Coolant Chiller uses different types of compressors providing a wide variety with different flow rates.
- You can select the Coolant Chiller which matches the required pressure flow for your application.
Step 6: Final Selection
- At last, consider all remaining parameters required for your application as control panel, power supply, footprint, and color, etc.
- Select a standard Coolant Chiller for your application. It will meet all these parameters and global evaluation for your application.
How to Install your Coolant Chiller?
Before beginning the action of Coolant Chiller installation following instruments/hardware should be organized:
- Lifting Equipment
- Electric Drill Unit
- Threading Unit
- Welding Unit
- Cutting Unit
- Granulating Unit
- Pressure Gauge
- Water Level Marker
- Portable Scaffolds
- Arranging Platforms
- All material required for Coolant Chiller should be reviewed upon receipt and affirmed by the designer before continuing with the installation.
- Any disparities, harms, and so forth should be accounted to a provider for correction or replacement& to be removed from the site right away.
- Ensure that the Coolant Chiller is delivered and dispatched from the factory as an airtight amassed bundle.
- Guarantee that the units have been investigated and acknowledged by the advisor before off-loading.
Receiving and Storage on Site
- The accommodation area for the Coolant Chiller should have a strong environment adaptation, work without vibration, and temperature range should be -10 to 40.
- It is greatly recommended not to remove the plastic covers or bundling materials during the conveyance to maintain a planned distance from any erosion and decay.
Step 1: Before moving the Coolant Chiller to the site, ensure that the requirements of the foundation have been fulfilled.
Fulfill the Foundation requirements according to approved factory drawings or instructions recommended by the manufacturer as discussed below.
Ensures the presence of concrete foundation, or rigid nom-warping mounting pads for unit Installation. The foundation must be capable of bearing the full weight of the Coolant Chiller.
Step 2: Now after foundation preparation, fill the refrigerant inside the refrigerant tank, which must meet the level of 1.6mm over the width and length of the Coolant Chiller.
Step 3: After fluids loading, upload the unit on its foundation with the help of a crane.
Make sure that the lifting cables are capable of bearing the weight. In other cases, weak cables will cause damage to your device.
Put the isolator pads on your device for Installation at an exact location.
Step 4: After secure installation of the Coolant Chiller Unit, provide the power supply.
Step 5: Run the Coolant Chiller for 24 hours and set the required parameters on the control panel e.g temperature, pressure, voltage, and water level.
Now the Unit is completely installed, use it for your application.
How can you Test the Quality of a Coolant Chiller?
By inspecting the different parts and their working efficiency, you can test the quality of the Coolant Chiller.
The entire process of looking for Quality will start from the acquisition of the materials to the conveyance of the Unit at its installation site.
Below are some parameters for testing the quality of the Coolant Chiller Unit.
- Test the Raw Material
- Suggests that, you should test all of the materials that come into the industrial facility from different providers for manufacturing.
- Check out the quality and originality of the material to be used for a Coolant Chiller.
- Test the Manufacturing Process
- Inspect and check the quality of Units used for the manufacturing of Spindle chillers.
- All tests should meet the international standards of quality for a Coolant Chiller.
- Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
- Test the working of Coolant Chiller after manufacturing before it leaves the factory.
- It should be with the right specifications before conveying it to the site of installation.
- 4. Installation Qualification Test (IQ)
- Again test the whole processing, when you complete the installation of the Coolant Chiller for your Application.
- The purpose is to identify any damage that may occur during shipping or any drawback in the specifications of the Coolant Chiller.
- Operation Qualification (OQ) Test
- You need to test how the Coolant Chiller works under the particular working standards and principles mentioned by the manufacture.
- The manufacturer will provide certification as evidence that the Unit is excellent at working. Make sure to get this certification
How to Troubleshoot your Coolant Chiller Problems?
The way through which you can recognize issues with your Coolant Chiller is through investigating measures.
Here are some tips to investigate and troubleshoot problems faced by a Coolant Chiller.
- Sometimes, you may observe that the Coolant Chiller stops working at exceptionally low spans than expected.
- This problem can occur due to the power supply failure, for example, damaged wires are not able to power supply.
- With the assistance of a circuit tester/ an electrician, you can reestablish the power supply by fixing the issue.
Leaks and Blockages
- There are circumstances when the Coolant Chiller may leak out the refrigerant or may not flow it from tubing due to blockage or clogs.
- This is frequently an issue occurred due to damaged pipes or due to the clogs formed by an accumulation of debris.
- You can tackle this issue by just cleaning the Unit and replacing torn or broken parts of the Coolant Chiller.
Vibration and Noise
If the Coolant Chiller is generating sounds and vibration during working, there may be a fault in the compressor or accumulation of dust in expansion valves.
Troubleshoot the problem by calling an electrician and making sure to clean on daily basis.
How to Maintain your Coolant Chiller?
Maintain the Coolant Chiller routinely to ensure efficient operation and long-time service life.
You must have a legitimate maintenance plan that reminds you to perform maintenance activities as below for efficient working of a Coolant Chiller.
Clean the Unit
You should have appropriate dates and a timetable to clean the Unit. Clean the unit and dispose of the dust and debris accumulated in Coolant Chiller pipelines.
You can clean the Unit every day to dispose of soil or trash from your device.
Check the Refrigerant Level
Moreover, you should check the refrigerant levels and other liquids levels in Coolant Chiller, Fill refrigerant in the refrigerant tank according to requirements.
Filter All Fluids
Filtration of the fluids and cleaning of the pipelines is one of the central points you should perform routinely.
Aside from that, you should assess the Coolant Chiller to recognize issues that may emerge in any part.
If you find a problem with any component, replace them with new ones to permit the Unit to work the same as before.
Lubricate the Moving Parts
At last, you should grease/lubricate all moving parts of the Coolant Chiller to take out any type of harm that may happen because of friction.
How can you Increase the Working Efficiency of a Coolant Chiller?
Here are the fundamental exercises that you need to perform to expand the effectiveness and working efficiency of the Coolant Chiller.
Maintaining Proper Records
- You should keep up the records of activity inside the Coolant Chiller to help with referencing.
- It will give you a simple way to just distinguish a problem if may occur during operation and to refer it for sorting out.
Performing Regular Inspection
- Inspect the Coolant Chiller regularly to see the flaws in the Unit parts.
- This will help to identify a problem and suggest replacing a damaged component with the new one to increase the working efficiency
Performing Regular Maintenance
- Make sure the maintenance of Coolant Chiller with all perspectives for efficient working
- Proper maintenance ensures that the Unit is spotless, clean, and greased up with lubricant and working with proficiency.
Use High-Quality Inputs
- You should start the processing by picking a high-quality Coolant, other fluids, and appropriate data sources.
- Make sure to hire a professional technician for the manipulation of your Coolant Chiller.
FAQ of Coolant chiller.
Are there Limitations to Using the Coolant Chiller?
Indeed, there are specific limitations that you may encounter when utilizing the Coolant Chiller as it has a high cost of maintenance and a hermetic structure that is difficult to open and clean.
How Much Does the Coolant Chiller Unit Cost?
Coolant Chiller is available in different ranges according to its quality and equipment used for Manufacturing.
Generally 5,000 to 300,000 US Dollars you can pay to purchase a Coolant Chiller of different Quality.
What are the Specifications of a Coolant Chiller?
The specifications of the Coolant Chiller are given as 0.3 to 50TR capacity, 230 to 420 operating voltage, and R-134a or R-22 refrigerant.
What is the Best Material for the Manufacture of the Coolant Chiller?
Different kinds of materials can be used in the assembling of the Coolant Chiller. Stainless steel is probably the best material to use for its manufacturing.
It has high tensile strength, high Consumption Resistance, and heat absorption property.
Which is the Best Type of Refrigerant for Use in the Coolant Chiller Unit?
There are different kinds of refrigerants that you can use in the Coolant Chiller. Among them is glycol which is the best kind of refrigerant that you should think about utilizing.
Glycol is a water-miscible kind of refrigerant that has high heat absorption and dispersal properties.
What are the Effects of High Temperature on the Coolant Chiller?
If a Coolant Chiller is provided with high temperature may cause numerous issues as component wear, a decrease in service life, and wastage of resources.
So you should consider keeping up the low temperature inside the Coolant Chiller.
How Many Types of Compressor Systems are there in a Coolant Chiller?
There are some sorts of compressors that you can discover in different kinds of Coolant Chiller as given below concerning the working.
- Scroll Compressor
- Screw Compressor
- Centrifugal Compressor
Which Quality Certifications your Coolant Chiller Must Have?
Your Coolant Chiller should adhere to the high worldwide quality confirmation standards like RoHS, ANSI, DIN, and EN Quality Certifications are the essential quality rules for a Coolant Chiller.
How does a Coolant Chiller Unit Increase Thermal Stability?
Coolant Chiller lowers the temperature of coolant before entering into the Unit. The coolant removes heat generated by the Unit and increases thermal stability.
10-Is a Coolant Chiller Unit Durable for your Application?
Yes, it is made of Stainless steel, has high corrosion and weather harms resistance, and provides high durability for your application.
Which Design is followed for the Manufacturing of a Coolant Chiller?
Two designs are used and closed-loop chiller or open-loop chiller are manufactured by mounting either in the coolant tank or as a stand-alone chiller unit.
Both designs have different operation nature.