- Centralized Chiller Cooling capacity 40Ton to 680Ton
- Air cooled and water cooled Centralized Chiller are available
- Temperature controlling range 7℃ to 35℃
- Shell and tube evaporator
- Semi-hermetic screw compressor
- Micro-computer temperature controller
- Easy installation and maintenance
Your Premier Central Chiller Manufacturer
The term central chiller refers to chiller systems that can cool several individual processes throughout one plant at the same time.
This means the central chiller will work as the function instead of some individual chiller units. We call this is an integrated chiller system.
Central chiller systems designed from TopChiller are available from cooling capacity 30Ton to 580 Ton.
The cooling capacities come as single or dual-circuits with 1 or 2 scroll or screw compressor refrigeration systems which configurations to meet your processing requirements and ambient temperature.
Both scroll compressors and screw compressors can be used depending on the project site and industries demand.
Central chillers are widely used for various industries applications such as HAVC, big building&hotel air conditioning, central chilled water supply, chemical processing, die casting,food&beverage processing, pet food, Pharmaceutical, plastic processing, automotive, energy&power project, packing, and printing.
As a professional central chiller supplier, TopChiller has exported many central chillers to the Philippines, Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Chile, Mexico, Costa Rica, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, South Africa, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Spain, Italy, etc.
If you are finding a high-quality central chiller manufacturer, please do not hesitate to contact TopChiller sales department to get your free central chiller solutions.
TopChiller: Your Leading Central Chiller Supplier
Central chillers are Centralized Cooling systems have numerous advantages over individual chiller units. Due to higher cooling capacity and steady running conditions
Central chillers designed and manufactured by TopChiller featuring a compact design, dependable, energy-efficient systems that are your source for continuous centralized process cooling down to -35°C.
There are 2 kinds of central chillers. They are air cooled central chiller and water cooled central chiller.
As a professional central chiller manufacturer with 20 years experience, TopChiller offers a one-for-all cooling solution is both electrical energy and cost-saving, this making central chiller is the best choice for multi-processing cooling by using TopChiller central chiller.
Central Chiller: The Buying Guide for Importer
Central Chiller systems manufactured from TopChiller are available in 40 to 220 Ton cooling capacities, single or dual-circuit configurations to meet your processing requirements.
Both scroll compressors and screw compressors are available. Our dependable, energy-efficient central chiller systems are your cooling source for continuous centralized process cooling down to (-30°C).
By running only one central chiller system, You can provide enough cooling source for all your process machines or production processes in a whole factory.
In this way, the centralized managed chiller plant can save not only save electricity consumption but also manpower and room space aiming to get a high cooling efficiency.
For Central Water Chillers, there are Air-Cooled Centralized Chillers and Water-Cooled Centralized Chillers.
The features of air cooled Centralized Chillers:
- Air-cooled Centralized Chillers are refrigeration systems that cool fluids to support industrial processes.
- Ambient air is used to dissipate the process heat removed by the refrigeration system.
- Cooling capacity from 30Ton to 200Ton
- For process fluid temperatures between 20° – 70°F
- Up to IP 65 can be installed outdoor
- Both Scroll compressors and screw compressors available
- Microprocessor-based or PLC controller mounted in an operator-friendly orientation
- Emergency stop button and Door disconnect switch
- Push buttons, indicating lights and alarms
- Pressure gauges and Brazed plate evaporator
- Forklift access
The features of water cooled Centralized Chillers:
- Water-cooled Centralized Chillers are refrigeration systems that cool fluids to support industrial processes
- Plant water (tower water, city water or well water) is used to dissipate the process heat removed by the refrigerant system
- These water cooled Centralized Chiller units are designed for both indoor and outdoor installations.
- For process fluid temperatures between 20° – 70°F
- Centralized Chiller cooling capacity from 30Ton to 220Ton
- Single or dual circuit configurations
- Automatic compressor staging for capacity control
- Electronic hot gas bypass for partial load conditions
- Microprocessor controls
- Green friendly refrigerants
- Available for cooling all industries.
Both air cooled Centralized Chiller and water cooled Centralized Chiller can be manufactured with/without reservoirs or water pumps. This depends on your requirements.
Besides the above standard configuration of a central chiller, TopChiller can also provide some options. Please consult factory for more information.
- Audible alarm
- C3 Cold Climate Coolers: Cost-effective solution to process cooling in cold weather areas.
- Closed circuit cooling system requires no make-up water or chemical treatment.
- CPR valve
- Evaporator manifold
- Evaporator manifold with isolation valves
- Evaporator strainer
- Low temperature ambient kit
- Water-cooled condenser manifold
- Water-cooled condenser manifold with isolation valves
- Water-cooled condenser strainers
- Visual alarm
With 20 years experience in central chillers including both air cooled Centralized Chiller and water cooled Centralized Chiller, For TopChiller having a professional engineering team can provide a packaged central chiller solution for clients worldwide.
TopChiller offers the latest in efficient, reliable Central Chilling Systems. Combining smart technology with modular capabilities.
These central chillers are designed to reduce downtime and grow with expanding application needs.
Central chiller units are available in remote air-cooled and water-cooled models, and TopChiller offers a wide range of indoor chillers as well as outdoor chilling systems to free up valuable floor space.
Individual central chiller unit cooling capacities range from 20-220 tons and can be paralleled to reach up to 600 tons.
We are the local manufacturers of the commercial refrigeration, air-conditioning and kitchen equipment here in Bahrain.
We are looking for the Centralized Chiller (Air cooled) of 150 and 300 tonnes capacity.
Please send us the product details with technical specifications.
1. What’s your power supply?-V-Hz-Phase? 380-415V, 50-60HZ, 3 PHASE.
2. You prefer air cooled chiller.- Air Cooled Chiller
3. The required cooling capacity is 150Ton to 300Ton. – We need One Unit of 300 tons & 150 Tons.
4. What’s the refrigerant you prefer? R407c or R134a
5. How about your ambient temperature? – 45 to 50 degree.
High Efficient Central Chillers designed from TopChiller can save you up to 60% in energy costs and are designed to provide ease-of-maintenance for less downtime.
If you are looking for a reliable central chiller supplier, Please contact our refrigeration expert to customize your central chiller for your business.