TopChillerAir to Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier China
- Cooling capacity ranges 10 ton to 500 ton
- Temperature control ranges 5°C to 27°C
- Branded efficient scroll& screw compressor
- Hot gas bypass, PLC temperature controller
- High and low-temperature adjustments
- Corrosion-free surfaces & displacement tank
- Energy-efficient heat exchanger and evaporator
- Easy installation with low cost of maintenance
Your Reliable Air to Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
Air to Water Chiller is a refrigeration-based cooling device that produces a cooling effect by releasing heat out of the system through chilled air circulating over-processed water.
TopChiller is an appreciated, most proficient manufacturer and supplier of Air to Water Chiller in China working for last twenty years.
TopChiller has introduced the world marketplace with a full line of varying capacity Air to Water Chiller for cooling purposes, working with appreciating credentials since 1999.
Air to Water Chiller is made of scroll and screw compressor, air-cooled condenser, water tank, air filters, condenser fans, power supply, heat exchanger, control panel, expansion valves, and protecting devices, etc.
Air to Water Chiller is used in a variety of applications ensuring cooling effect as:
Blow molding, plastic industry processing, laser processing, commercial applications, cement cooling, chemical designing, HVAC system, printing, hydraulics oil cooling, injection molding, laboratory, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, thermoforming, welding, and injection molding, etc.
If you are pondering over to come in association with a highly credible Air to Water Chiller manufacturer company in China to grow up your business?
Contact with TopChiller expert staff to customize a best-suited Air to Water Chiller for your application at a reasonable price.
Features and Advantages
- Air to Water Chiller is easy to install and highly versatile in its performance configured by the lineup of varying capacity models for a vast range of different applications.
- TopChiller designed Air to Water Chiller performs an efficient and energy-saving operation configured by no needing of cooling tower and water installation requirements, consequently reducing maintenance costs.
- Air to Water Chiller is designed with closed-loop circulation, facilitating heat release for those applications where heat discharge is not a factor, producing a cooling effect in winter to keep warm machines.
- Chilled air circulating condenser, absorbs heat from refrigerant coming from processed water and releases it continuously in ambient air ensuring efficient outdoors performance.
TopChiller experts can help you to customize your Air to Water Chiller at a very affordable price and suitable for your industrial and commercial applications.
|Cooling capacity *||kW||184.9||247.6||315.6||432.5||495.6||563.2||631.2||752.4||865||928.1||991.2||1180.6||1262.4||1496.2||1730|
|Power supply||380-460V/3PH /50-60Hz|
|Max working current||A||107.9||134.6||178.9||228.8||282.5||313.6||357.9||407.7||457.3||511.1||564.8||636.3||715.7||815.2||914.3|
|Max starting current||A||619.9||729.9||907.3||1089.3||1459.7||1001.2||1041.9||1268.2||1324.5||1688.5||1735.8||1402.9||1444.1||1497||1775.5|
|Energy adjustment||\||25%~100% for single compressor|
|Control||\||External balanced expansion valve||External balanced expansion valve|
|Water flow rate||m3/h||31.8||42.6||54.3||74.4||85.2||96.9||108.5||129.4||148.8||159.6||170.5||203||217.1||257.3||297.5|
|Water side pressure drop||kPa||41||42||42||42||42||43||43||44||45||45||43||43||42||43||43|
|Pipe size||DN||80||80||100||125||125||125||125||125||150||150||150||100 150||125 150||125 150||150|
|Sound pressure level **||dB(A)||76||76||77||77||78||80||81||81||81||82||83||84||84||84||84|
|* The performance values refer to the following conditions:|
Cooling: ambient air temperature 35ºC; evaporator water in/out temperature 12/7 ºC;
** Sound pressure measured at a distance of 1 m and a height of 1.5 m above the ground in a dear field.
Air to Water Chiller Configuration Table
|2||Shell&tube heat exchanger||Extek/ Shilinbo’er||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|4||Electric Expansion valve||ALCO / Danfoss||Suzhou/Tianjin||USA|
|6||High pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|7||Low pressure sensor||Sensata||Jiangsu||Taiwan|
|11||Three phase protector||Kesi||Wuxi||Japan|
|13||Water flow swtich||ACOL||Shanghai||China|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem…Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this, we have full sets of paper works including the Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next-day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Air to Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Air to Water Chiller-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
An Air to Water Chiller absorbs the heat from the process water; the waste heat then travels from the chilled water to the air around it.
Different types of refrigeration circuits in an Air to Water Chiller can be customized according to the requirements of different applications.
Air to Water Chiller is provided with partially assembled components such as filter drier, compressor, fan, expansion valve, condenser, and heat exchanger.
It is made up of copper and aluminum because of its excellent thermal properties; It is lightweight as its tubes are made of plastic.
- What is an Air to Water Chiller?
- What are the Working Principles of Air to Water Chiller?
- What are the Main Components of the Air to Water Chiller?
- What are the Main Features of Air to Water Chiller?
- How an Air Condenser in Air to Water Chiller is different from a Water Condenser?
- What are the Refrigerant Trends in Air to Water Chiller?
- What are the Industrial Applications of Air to Water Chiller?
- What are the Environmental Requirements of Air to Water Chiller for your Application?
- How to Select an Efficient Air to Water Chiller for your Application?
- How to install an Air to Water Chiller?
- How to Increase the Lifespan of Air to Water Chiller for your Application?
- How to Troubleshoot your Air to Water Chiller?
- What Safety Measures can be taken when using Air to Water Chiller?
- FAQ of Air to Water Chiller
What is an Air to Water Chiller?
An Air to Water Chiller is a refrigeration machine that is used to extract heat from the system and eject the heat into the atmosphere.
It is a refrigeration system that uses a fan and is commonly used in power plants. You can also cool down fluids while using this device with the help of air handling equipment.
The temperature for an Air-Water Chiller is mostly room temperature. Generally, the minimum room temperature is about -12 degrees and the maximum is 57 degrees.
You can determine the electrical power demand of the Air to Water Chiller in Kilowatts.
An Air to Water Chiller consumes more energy than water-cooled chillers. It doesn’t need cooling towers.
It is preferably required in areas where the water supply is expensive or irregular.
The Air condenser of this device plays an important role by cooling the air blown into it.
It is suggested to set up your Air to Water Chiller outdoors to increase the efficiency of your device. It is preferable for large-scale applications.
An Air Water Chiller doesn’t need to be set up near the constant availability of water. It can be installed anywhere outdoors where there is a proper power supply available.
Stainless Steel Body Air to Water Chiller Designed by TopChiller
What are the Working Principles of Air to Water Chiller?
An Air to Water Chiller is used to provide cooling in various industrial applications. Here is how it works.
- Heat Absorption Process:
An Air to Water Chiller starts its working from the process of heat absorption. In this process, the heat from the water is absorbed.
- Air Handler System:
The air handler system ejects the hot air used by the system out into the atmosphere.
In the process of evaporation, the air is blown into the atmosphere by an evaporator that air was infused into the process.
- Liquid Refrigerant:
In this step, the fluid from the evaporator is turned into a gas state that has low pressure.
In this process of Air to Water Chiller, the low-pressure air from the evaporator is compressed to increase the volume of its pressure.
During the condensation process of an Air Water Chiller, the fans are used as heat exchangers to blow hot air out and clean air inside the system.
To ensure the optimum working, it is suggested to install it outdoor.
The main process in the working is the conversion of low-pressure liquid to high pressure by the refrigerant.
The process continues until it reaches the desired cooling temperature.
Working Principles of Air to Water Chiller
What are the Main Components of the Air to Water Chiller?
An Air to Water Chiller is specially designed from branded high-quality components to provide efficient cooling in different applications.
The main components of an Air Water Chiller are appended below;
The compressor of this refrigeration system acts as a driving force. Different types of compressors include scroll, screw, centrifugal and reciprocating compressors.
The condenser is the main component of an Air Water Chiller to remove unwanted heat from the process. The air moves through all by using pipes.
The fans in this machine are another compulsory part to make difference between an Air Water Chiller and other water-based refrigeration systems.
It acts as a heat exchanger that evaporates the refrigerant from hot air to cold.
There are three types of evaporators such ass blazed plate, flooded shell and tube, and other direct expansion.
A filter drier protects your machine from dirt and contaminations. It must be replaced regularly.
Air to Water Chiller Filter Drier
What are the Main Features of Air to Water Chiller?
The following features make it unique from others.
- The cooling capacity is a useful feature. An Air to Water Chiller can extract the heat from the water under process is called the cooling capacity.
It can be measured in Kilowatts or Tons of Refrigeration (TR).
- The process flow feature refers to the flow capacity of the pump in an Air to Water Chiller.
- The fluid discharge is the required temperature for the dissipation of liquid discharge.
This feature shows the quantity of heat absorbs by the overall chilling process.
- The Process pressure feature is the accumulative stress of the pump.
- Another feature is known as reservoir capacity. It keeps the liquid has the units in gallons.
- The Power source provides the specifications of the phase, voltage, and frequency.
- It has high-performance compressors and a sleeve-type air-cooled condenser.
- It has a low noise fan motor with high stability and an excellent anti-rust treatment.
- It is easy for the operator, install and maintain.
How an Air Condenser in Air to Water Chiller is different from a Water Condenser?
The air condenser in Air to Water Chiller is different from a water condenser in terms of its method of heat dissipation.
An Air condenser uses ambient air to lower the temperature of a hot refrigerant. It is very much similar to the car radiator or air conditioner condensers.
The refrigerant flowing through different tubes has mechanically joined with an array of spaced fins in small distances.
An Air condenser fan blows the air through those fins and outside of the tube by lowering the refrigerant flowing through the tubes.
Most of the heat is removed into the air. This heat can be recovered for further use.
On the other hand, a water condenser uses water as a source of cooling the refrigerant. The water condenser may be a tube in shell, tube in tube, or plate-type heat exchanger.
The refrigerant and the cooling water travel separately in heat exchangers. The water that is flowing over the refrigerant tubes absorbs a large amount of heat.
In short, an Air condenser of an Air to Water Chiller simply performs the heat dissipation process of condensation by using air as a medium. While the water condenser uses water for this purpose.
Air Cooled Condenser VS Water Cooled Condenser
What are the Refrigerant Trends in Air to Water Chiller?
There is a vast range of refrigerants that are appropriate for different size variations of refrigeration systems.
Generally for small or medium Air to Water Chiller is dominated by R-410A and R-407C refrigerants.
It should be noted that different refrigerants listed here can be used as alternatives but not all of them. However, we cannot replace R-410A with any other without updating the equipment.
What are the Industrial Applications of Air to Water Chiller?
An Air to Water Chiller is a water cooling device used for cooling purposes in different industrial applications.
Some of its industrial applications are;
- Large industries for cooling production processes and machinery.
- A huge-scale industrial cool room uses an Air Water Chiller to meat and vegetables fresh.
- It can be applied in hospitals for proper air circulation.
- An Air to Water Chiller is mostly installed in tracks and vans that help to produce fresh and perishable products.
- Large retail environments, like stores, also use an Air Water Chiller.
- Construction industry to provide cooling during the construction process of huge projects.
- The manufacturing industry also uses to avoid suffocation caused by excess heat by cooling the environment.
- Different medical industries require it for cooling interiors.
- The warehousing industry also applies it to control the temperature conditions to store different products.
What are the Environmental Requirements of Air to Water Chiller for your Application?
The knowledge of the environmental requirements of an Air Water Chiller is very important to obtain maximum results.
Following are some environmental considerations that you must know about;
When installing an Air to Water Chiller indoor area, you need a properly ventilated room that ejects unwanted air or heat out into the atmosphere.
You need an open area around your system to perform easy maintenance within the room.
But it is highly suggested to choose outside area for the installation of an Air to Water Chiller. It will help you a lot in maintenance and heat dissipation from condensers to the atmosphere.
Ensure the configurations of the control panels and power supply are in proper environmental conditions.
Avoid the high-temperature environments for the installation as it can suffocate the environment.
You can take advantage of an Air to Water Chiller in an environment where there is less or no water available.
As it does not require water for cooling your application. An Air to Water Chiller depends on air.
It is necessary to choose the appropriate environment for the installation according to the requirements of your application.
In this way, you can obtain highly efficient and durable cooling effects.
How to Select an Efficient Air to Water Chiller for your Application?
For the selection of an efficient and reliable Air to Water Chiller to have cooling according to the needs of your application read it carefully.
To choose an efficient one is only possible to consider the following points.
- First of all, determine the heat load of your application if it has a greater heat load than you need a bigger one.
- Secondly determine the coolant type that you will use in the cooling process. As you require an Air to Water Chiller keep in mind that air is a medium of heat transfer.
- The installation environment is also a very important factor for choosing the right one for your application.
In the case of Air to Water Chiller outdoor environment is more preferable.
- Don’t forget to check the chiller performance curves when selecting it for your application.
By examining these curves you will be able to have a proper estimation of the efficiency.
- At last review the above-mentioned points for the selection of an efficient Air to Water Chiller for your application and make the final decision with the help of experts.
How to install an Air to Water Chiller?
Unpack your air to the water chiller and check that all the items are as per the list provided by the manufacturer.
In case of any deficiency or damage supplier may be approached in writing and telephonically, to expedite the matter.
- Place on a Pedestal
Now, place the Air to Water Chiller and other equipment on the pedestals constructed for this purpose.
The pedestal or the base must be well level to avoid any vibration.
Now tight all the nuts and bolts to fix the Air to Water Chiller on a pedestal, all the nuts must be locked by proper locking wire so that not lose due to any vibrations.
- Installation of pipes
All the pipes and hoses that are received with your Air to Water Chiller are always tagged with reference designation numbers at their every end.
Always ensure to connect the pipes or hoses with proper reference designation otherwise pipes may be damaged.
- Installation of Electrical Connection
All the wiring for the electric supply company to power panel must be secure and no loose wire should be hanging on the system.
The power panel must be equipped with a voltmeter, amp meter, and frequency meter.
Earthling is an essential part of your Air to Water Chiller point; the earth resistance must be noted on the earthling point and must be checked at least once a year.
Installation of Pipes for Air to Water Chiller
How to Increase the Lifespan of Air to Water Chiller for your Application?
The lifespan highly depends upon the nature of the atmosphere around the system.
The outdoor installation of an Air Water Chiller can lead it towards various environmental issues that can affect the lifespan of your machine.
The following points can help you to increase the lifespan and efficiency of your Air to Water Chiller;
- Routine and scheduled maintenance can increase efficiency.
It includes the inspection and cleaning of the condenser coils. The maintenance of a refrigerant charge is also a crucial element.
- Apply predictive maintenance on your Air to Water Chiller. It includes the research by using artificial intelligence to save mechanical failures that can harm your system.
You can access a depth study and analysis of your chiller system performance better than the normal inspection.
- The holistic optimization can help you to determine the performance of your machine based on your expectations.
Additionally, you need to keep it fully maintained to obtain peak performance every time.
The proper maintenance of your machine is a guarantee that your Air to Water Chiller has an increased lifespan.
It is important to clean it to prevent clogging and dust on daily basis. Except for all of the above-mentioned maintenance measures, you need to lubricate the moving components of your device to reduce friction.
Clean up the dry filter for smooth operation and install it again accordingly.
In case of any damage and faulty components, replace them with the right ones to increase the efficiency and the lifespan.
Air to Water Chiller Maintenance
How to Troubleshoot your Air to Water Chiller?
You may experience a few technical issues during the operation of your Air to Water Chiller.
You can detect those problems with the help of this guide.
After identifying the problems you will be able to troubleshoot your Air to Water Chiller and you can get rid of those issues with the help of proper solutions provided.
Some of the problems that you may experience are given below;
Power up failure
- Incorrect or loss of connections.
- Blown circuits.
- The power switched off.
- Make sure all the connections are correct.
- Replace the blown circuit.
Limited Pumping or insufficient fluids flow
- Not enough fluid in the reservoirs.
- Fluctuating voltage lines.
- Pump failure.
- Process restrictions.
- Blocked fluid filters.
- Smaller process pipes.
- Clean up the whole Air to Water Chiller system.
- Higher an expert to fix or replace any broken parts.
No cooling or refrigeration
- Broken motherboard.
- Broken Compressor.
- Refrigerant leakage.
- Fix or replace the motherboard.
- Replace the compressor.
- Check for any potential leakage.
- In case of overloading, replace an Air Water Chiller with a larger one.
Low voltage issue
- Refrigerant leakage.
- Broken pressure regulator.
- Broken computer board.
- Blockage in a filter.
- Rectify, if there is any leakage.
- Fix or replace the pressure controller.
- Fix or replace the computer board.
- Change the filter.
High voltage alarm
- Sudden high voltage.
- Remove the electricity supply and power of the machine.
- Check the pressure controller, computer board, etc.
- Replace or fix the faulty component.
Air to Water Chiller Wiring Checking
What Safety Measures can be taken when using Air to Water Chiller?
Safety measures are very important while handling your Air to Water Chiller
Educate your workers to aware of these safety precautions.
- When you receive your Air to Water Chiller at your work center, must observe all the warnings and precautions, mentioned or written on their packing.
- Failure to observe warnings or cautions, a serious injury or death to a person, or damage to equipment may cause.
- Always use the crane to offload your Air to Water Chiller unit from the truck.
- Check that all the guards and panels are properly closed before putting the power on.
- Your Air to Water Chiller must be properly earthed.
- Must wear goggles before working in an area where springs are used.
- After every six months, the emergency relief valve must be checked for proper operation and get calibrated.
- Signs of warning and precautions must be placed where required to avoid any damage.
- Fire extinguishers and fire buckets must be made available near your Air to Water Chiller.
- A chart of safety precautions must be displayed in prominent places of the Work Center.
All the staff trained properly to handle any emergency which may occur, as using of fire extinguisher.
All the Staff Trained Properly to Use Fire Extinguisher
FAQ of Air to Water Chiller.
What is an Adiabatic Cooling in an Air to Water Chiller?
The type of cooling used in an Air to Water Chiller is called adiabatic cooling.
An adiabatic chiller consists of a large fan that draws warm air through water pads; the air becomes cool and thrown toward the facility where the temperature is required to be maintained.
What are the Main Types of an Air Water Chiller?
Air to Water Chiller is divided into four main types based on its compressor, given below:
- Scroll Air to Water Chiller.
- Centrifugal Air to Water Chiller.
- Reciprocating Air to Water Chiller.
- Rotary screw Air to Water Chiller.
How to Change the Air Filters of Air to Water Chiller?
- Turn off your Air to Water Chiller.
- Determine the exact position of air filters.
- Check its dimensions with a new one.
- Remove the access panels.
- Remove old air filters.
- Insert new air filters according to the arrow guide.
- Close the access panel and turn on your Air to Water Chiller.
Does an Air to Water Chiller Need a Cooling Tower?
No, it does not need a cooling tower, and in the Air, to Water Chiller the heat is thrown into ambient air, so it is used in the areas where excessive heat is not a problem.
What is the Difference between Air to Water Chiller and Heat Exchanger?
Both are almost used to provide cooling but slightly different in design.
Air to Water Chiller uses a refrigeration unit, and the heat exchanger does not have a refrigeration unit it directly controls the temperature.
What is meant by the Term COP In Air to Water Chiller?
COP stands for coefficient of performance. It is the ratio of kW of refrigeration to kWh of electricity this will tell the efficiency of your Air to Water Chiller.
COP = KW of Cooling/KWH of Electricity.
What is the Cooling Capacity of Air to Water Chiller?
The term cooling capacity of the Chiller is the maximum amount of cooling; that your chiller can deliver.
It is rated in tons of cooling and different for different models of chillers.
What is a Relief Valve in an Air to Water Chiller?
It is mounted on the Air to Water Chiller and keeps on monitoring the pressure on the pipes and components of the chiller.
The valve is set below to maximum pressure that your system can sustain.
As the pressure reaches to dangerous level this relief valve automatically operates and releases the internal pressure down to a safe level.
What is Superheat in the Air to Water Chiller?
It is the number of degrees kelvin which is above the boiling point at a particular pressure the allowed limit is 4-8 k, if it goes above this limit, it means your evaporator is not working properly.
100% Quality Tested Air to Water Chiller