TopChiller Air Cooled Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier
- Cooling capacity ranges 0.5 ton to 480 ton
- Top branded scroll and screw compressor
- Air-cooled efficient condenser & evaporator
- Aluminum fins supporting air perturbation
- Water flow switches with heat exchanger
- Environment-friendly efficient refrigerant
- Compact design enables a safe installation
- Warranty up to 24 months after purchase
Your Reliable Air Cooled Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China over 20 Years
Air Cooled Water Chiller is a cooling device working on a refrigeration-based system, produces cooling by absorbing heat from processed water and releasing it to the air around the condenser unit.
TopChiller is the best-trusted manufacturer and supplier company of Air Cooled Water Chiller in China working for the last twenty years with a superb credential.
TopChiller Company is offering the best quality designed full stock of Air Cooled Water Chiller
Models at reasonable costs to all world markets and technical assistance to our customers since 1991 with superb experience.
Scroll and screw compressors, air-cooled condenser, shell and tube type evaporator, water pump, electric motor, air filter, heat exchanger, refrigerant tank, PLC controller, power supply are the main constituents of Air Cooled Water Chiller.
Air Cooled Water Chiller is used for a vast range of industrial and commercial applications as:
Molding, injection molding, medical laboratories, hospitals, commercial applications, offices, brewery industry, wineries, refineries plastic industry, and pharmaceutical industry, etc.
Are you looking for a simple designed and feasible installation of an Air Cooled Water Chiller for your application?
Are you thinking over to make collaborating with a diligent Air Cooled Water Chiller manufacturer company in China for the betterment of your business?
Make contact with TopChiller sales and experts without any hesitation and find the best updated Air Cooled Water Chiller model with the perfect sizing and reasonable costs for your application.
TopChiller is offering technical assistance and built-in customization services to our customers.
Features and Advantages
- Air Cooled Water Chiller is featured with easy installation either indoor or outdoor configured by a compact design and best suited for outdoor installation for direct and quick release of heat through the air in the atmosphere.
- Electric communicated fans are installed in Air Cooled Water Chiller to maintain pressure flow and prevention from clogging ensuring steadfast and fluent operation of the unit.
- Energy-efficient scroll and screw compressors apply pressure on refrigerant to circulate with little or no sound production configured by hot gas bypass and insulated water smooth circulation in the whole unit.
- Water flow switches are constructed with water pipe of the heat exchanger, ensuring regulated heat exchange from processed water to air, saving time of installation, and maintains deviation in water flow rate.
|Power source||1PH~220V/3PH~220V/380V 50HZ/60HZ||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic Rotary||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m3/h)||750||1000||1500||2000||2500||3000||4000||5000||6000||8000||10000||12000||15000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil / shell and tube type / Plate type heat exchanger|
| Chilled water|
|Water pump||Power (kw)||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.37||0.75||0.75||0.75||1.5||1.5||2.2|
|Max flow (m3)||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||5.4||8.1||8.1||8.1||13.5||13.5||25.2|
|Safety protection||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, 12℃/7℃.Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, 33℃/38℃.Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
|Power source||3PH～380V/415V/480V～50HZ/60HZ(3PH～200V/220V 50HZ/60HZ)|
|Control||Capillary / Thermostatic expansion valve|
|Compressor||Type||Hermetic scroll ( piston )|
|Condenser||Type||Efficient finned copper tube with aluminum+low noise external rotor fan|
|Air flow (m³/h)||15000||20000||20000||25000||25000||30000||30000||40000||40000||50000||50000||60000|
|Evaporator||Type||SS Tank coil/ shell and tube type/Plate type heat exchanger|
| inlet/outlet pipe|
|Max flow (m³)||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||25.2||36||36||36||36||40||40||40|
|Safety devices||Compressor inner protection, over current protection, high/low pressure protection, over temperature protection, flow rate protection, phase sequence/phase missing protection, low level coolant protection, anti freezing protection, exhaust overheat protection|
The above specifications are according to the following design conditions:
1, Chilled water inlet/outlet temperature 12℃/7℃.
2, Cooling air inlet/outlet temperature 33℃/38℃.
We reserve the right to modify the specification without further notice.
Air Cooled Water Chiller Configuration Table
|Oil pressure gauge (high & low)||HONGSEN||TAIWAN|
|Dryer filter||EMERSON /ALCO||USA|
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As the professional chiller manufacturer over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before,during and after sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free service and technical support including；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and give your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s no a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service,If you have any problem about chiller,you may call us or send email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller having up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem..Once we received your message,Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller.You’d better prior to scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you how to start-up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this we have full sets of paper works including: Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller,is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next day shipment for your chillers.
If you want have some replacement spare parts,just provide us your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Air Cooled Water Chiller Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Air Cooled Water Chiller – An Ultimate Buying Guide TopChiller.
We all face the problem of excessive heat production as a result of various industrial processes. To solve the overheating issue, An Air Cooled Water Chiller is a great cooling device can release boring heat.
An Air Cooled Water Chiller is a refrigeration machine that uses air to lower down the temperature of the increased heat that is produced from various industrial machines.
Whether you want to use it in the plastic, foam, or the chemicals industry, it will be efficient in removing the heat.
But before getting an Air Cooled Water Chiller for your application, it is essential to understand its construction and working.
Moreover, some tips for Air Cooled Water Chiller maintenance, cooling efficiency, and safety will help you know more. So, let’s get started.
- What is an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are the Major Parts of an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are the Main Features of the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- How Does an Air Cooled Water Chiller Work?
- What is the Difference between Air Cooled Water Chiller and Water Cooled Chiller?
- What are the Uses of an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- How can you choose a Suitable Air Cooled Water Chiller for your Application?
- What are the Advantages of Using an Air Cooled Water Chiller for your Applications?
- How to Increase the Working Efficiency of your Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What is the Procedure for Installing an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What Safety Requirements you must follow when using your Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are Some Maintenance Tips for your Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What are the Most Common Problems Faced While Using the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- What is the Trial Run Operation Procedure for an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- FAQ of Air Cooled Water Chiller
What is an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
An Air Cooled Water Chiller is a water cooling device that is used to get rid of excessive heat.
Air Cooled Water Chiller is mostly used in small to medium-sized installations, although recent improvements in its construction have enabled it to be used in large installations as well, in the form of modular of it.
If you want an effective solution to the excess heat produced from machinery in the plastic, electroplating, chemicals, rubber, or any other one, you can surely use the Air Cooled Water Chiller.
The compressor, condenser, condenser fans, expansion valve, and evaporator collectively use air to get rid of extra heat. The condenser of an Air Cooled Water Chiller is cooled by the air temperature.
But always keep in mind to deeply clean your Air Cooled Water Chiller before and after use.
When there isn’t enough water or the water is very pricey, an Air Cooled Water Chiller is preferred.
What are the Major Parts of an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The Air Cooled Water Chiller has 5 main parts.
- The compressor, which is normally a screw, scroll, or reciprocating compressor.
- The condenser is a bundle of horizontal tubes that holds the hot refrigerant and is surrounded on the vertical axis by a variety of thin metal sheets.
This aids in the transfer of heat from the tubes to the air that is blown through the tubes and thin metal sheets.
- Condenser fans – These suckers draw air through the condenser coils from the sides and push it upwards across the top of the device towards the atmospheric air.
- Expansion valve – Before the refrigerant reaches the evaporator, this valve opens it.
- The cooled water is created in the evaporator, and the heat from the warm return “chilled water” is removed and sent to the condenser.
What are the Main Features of the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- Air Cooled Water Chiller is built and produced especially for plastic film blowing machines.
- It is not noisy and works efficiently.
- Temperature regulation of it is accurate, varying from 0 to 0.5 degrees Celsius.
- It is strong and sturdy making it durable and long-lasting.
- Air Cooled Water Chiller boosts the film’s thickness uniformity, clarity, and brightness significantly.
- It has efficient cooling and dehumidification capabilities.
- It increases the production of plastic film blowing machines by at least 20% to 30%.
How Does an Air Cooled Water Chiller Work?
Air Cooled Water Chiller actively collects heat from process water and then passes it to the air around the device.
This form of device is usually used in areas where increased heat discharge is not an issue, but rather an advantage. For example, the extra heat may be used to steam a room for less money than conventional heating systems during the winter.
The evaporator, which has a liquid refrigerant that runs over the evaporator tube package and evaporates, starts the loop. The chilled water flowing through the package absorbs heat throughout the process.
The refrigerant vapor is then pulled from the evaporator by the compressor. After that, the compressor is in charge of pumping the refrigerant vapor to the condenser, which boosts the temperature and pressure.
When refrigerant is in the condenser tubing, it condenses and releases its internal heat to the air or cooling water.
After that, the high-pressure liquid flows into the expansion system and through the evaporator, where the refrigerant pressure and temperature are also decreased.
The refrigerant returns to the cooling water coils and consumes more heat to complete the continuous cycle.
What is the Difference between Air Cooled Water Chiller and Water Cooled Chiller?
Water Cooled Chiller
Since Water Cooled Chiller has a cooling tower, it is more efficient than Air Cooled Water Chiller systems.
Since it condenses based on the ambient temperature bulb temperature, which is lower than the ambient dry bulb temperature, the Water Cooled Chiller is more effective.
The lower the condensing temperature of it, the more effective it is. The following are some of the most critical elements of this system:
- Cooling towers
- Condenser water taps
- Make-up water tank
- TES tanks
Air Cooled Water Chiller
The Air Cooled Water Chiller can be used in circumstances where functionality, environmental conditions, or water access are limited.
An air stream is used to transfer heat in both Air Cooled Water Chiller and Water Cooled Chiller.
The Water Cooled Chiller requires a cooling tower and operates using a humid air stream while the Air Cooled Water Chiller doesn’t require the cooling tower and operates using the ambient air current.
Water Cooled Chiller is typically less expensive and more effective, but they use a lot of water.
It has worked out how to blend advanced manufacturing practices with cutting-edge technologies to manufacture a highly competitive and reliable Air Cooled Water Chiller.
In terms of footprint, performance, and noise, the Air Cooled Water Chiller is very impressive.
The efficiency of these devices two decades ago, and also the steady rise in the NPLV rating of Air Cooled Water Chiller over time is remarkable.
The Air Cooled Water Chiller is extremely dependable when used in part-load applications.
What are the Uses of an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- It is used plastic manufacturing industry.
- It also works in electroplating.
- The automobile industry also makes use of Air Cooled Water Chiller
- The use of Air Cooled Water Chiller is also signified in polyurethane.
- Vacuum coating is done with help of it.
- The chemical industry utilizes it in its functioning.
- Hydraulic industry signifies its use as well.
How can you choose a Suitable Air Cooled Water Chiller for your Application?
Step 1: Determine the Heat Load
It is vital to find out how much heat the submission produces so that the Air Cooled Water Chiller you select is big enough for the task.
There are many methods for estimating the heat load (in BTU), but understanding the procedure is critical for precise heat load calculations.
Step 2: Choose the Type of Coolant, the Flow Rate, and the Temperature
The next step is to decide the coolant, its target temperature, and the flow rate that it would give to the process until the heat load has been determined.
The mechanism by which heat is transmitted from the process to the coolant, as well as the form of coolant used, dictates this. Water, for example, has different properties than oil.
Step 3: Identify Installation Environment
In what kind of condition would the Air Cooled Water Chiller be fitted? Indoor systems, for example, may be exposed to elevated temperatures and polluted conditions.
While outdoor structures may be subjected to both low and high ambient temperatures. This may affect its sizing and necessitate the use of accessories like air filters and sump heaters.
Step 4: Use Chiller Performance Curves
Now, based on the chilled water source temperature and the highest estimated ambient air temperature, use the output curves to pick an Air Cooled Water Chiller model that matches or exceeds the needed power.
To optimize the value of its range, the application’s protection margin should be considered in relation to usable frame sizes.
Step 5: Check Pump performance Curves
Test the pump output curves to make sure the pump can provide enough pressure at the specification flow rate to meet the application’s requirements.
Tiny coolant flow paths or longer lengths in some liquid-cooled systems will lead to higher pressure drops.
Step 6: Final Selection
Eventually, make sure the chosen Air Cooled Water Chiller meets the remaining submission criteria, such as power characteristics, control choices, footprint, organization listing, color, and so on.
Choosing a traditional device would provide you with better reliability, faster operation, and global assistance.
What are the Advantages of Using an Air Cooled Water Chiller for your Applications?
- Cooling towers are not needed.
- Lower operating costs
- Easier to operate and monitor (no tower freezing or bypass)
- Better environmental stability (no water waste)
- Chemical costs are avoided
- Water costs, especially in cities, are avoided
- There are no water issues to cope up with.
How to Increase the Working Efficiency of your Air Cooled Water Chiller?
Examples of energy quality management methods that should be used for increasing the efficiency of the Air Cooled Water Chiller are mentioned below.
- Reset the chilled water temperature set point. This technique clashes with the variable speed chilled water pumping strategy because it’s safer for constant flow systems.
For variable primary flow systems, the variable speed pumping should take priority, and then the chilled water temperature setpoint reset should take place until the flow is at a minimum.
- Reset the condenser water temperature set point.
- Market restricting
- Effective initiate
What is the Procedure for Installing an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- Unpack and unload the Air Cooled Water Chiller System you just bought.
- Before using the Air Cooled Water Chiller Device, read the protection and guidance book that came with it.
- Make sure the protective covers are not removed.
- Choose the location where the Air Cooled Water Chiller will be mounted. Be sure there are no barriers in the way of your implementation.
- Only use the Air Cooled Water Chiller machine for lifting purposes.
- Move your machine to the assembly area with caution. Make sure the system is not damaged by bumping or other means.
- If you’re going to put your Air Cooled Water Chiller system on the field, make sure it’s extra dense and tough so it can support the weight.
- Put it above the rubber spring styles for anti-vibration mounts.
- Follow the instructions in the System’s instruction manual to set up the piping and power connections.
- Link the Air Cooled Water Chiller System’s circuit to a switch. It is now operational.
What Safety Requirements you must follow when using your Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- Outside, and well away from the air inlet, a vent pipe and an air shift pipe should be mounted to make sure that it is well ventilated.
- Use auxiliary ventilation equipment if necessary to remove the refrigerant vapor generated by an accidental leak.
- Mount an air detector to monitor the refrigerant vapor content in the air, if appropriate. Please closely read the protection directions to ensure that all of the specifications are fulfilled.
- Please hold the manual in a safe place for potential use. Make sure the controller is fully grounded and test it on a daily basis.
- Inappropriate grounding will cause a sudden electric shock. Ensure that the solid and poor electricity are piped separately.
- Ensure that the wiring follows the wiring instructions as described n the manual that comes with your Air Cooled Water Chiller.
- Make sure that the voltage input of the isolating transformer is AC380V 10%, 50Hz.
- Do not press the touchable screen with sharp objects, and do not press the screen too hard.
- The power supply cords and contact wires should not be pulled or distorted.
- To clean the dirty on the unit, do not use acid or alkaline material.
- Wipe the device with a warm cloth dampened with clean water.
- If a fire occurs, automatically turn off the control and use a fire extinguisher developed especially for oil and electric fires; it is not permitted to use the system in an explosive environment
- Trained technicians should manage each part.
- In the case of a leak or failure, please contact qualified repair technicians.
- After each repair, the protection devices should be tested.
- When a leak has been detected, all of the refrigerant in the device can be drained out, the leak point restored, and the unit charged with the necessary refrigerant according to the nameplate.
- Any sections of the device can be isolated, and if a leak happens in these parts, the whole device does not need to be pumped out.
- Until charging, make sure the refrigerant form fits the nameplate; charging the wrong refrigerant will result in severe damage.
- When charging the lubricant in repair, make sure the lubricant form matches the technical document criteria.
- To stop a violent reaction between oxygen and gasoline, do not vent oxygen into the device.
- Don’t go over the limit. When the machine is turned on, the maximum operating pressure is allowed.
- Only refrigerant or dry nitrogen can be used to search for leaks; oxygen is not permitted.
- If the device contains no gas or liquid refrigerant, do not use burns or electrical soldering to sever any component or pipes.
- When refrigerant comes into contact with a naked flame, toxic gas is generated, so protection should be given in the form of a readily available extinguisher.
- To prevent refrigerant splashing on the skin or eyes, use a protective glass.
- Please rinse the refrigerant from your face with soap and water, and if the refrigerant somehow splashes into your eyes, quickly wash your eyes with water and go to the hospital.
- If you use a naked flame or steam to heat a refrigerant-containing pipe, you’ll end up with dangerously high pressure.
- If a heating refrigerant is used, only mild temperature water can be used.
- When the Air Cooled Water Chiller is running or there is internal friction, do not cut any covers or connections.
- Until opening any valve that might be attached to the atmosphere, make sure there is no internal pressure in the device.
- Do not attempt to patch or reset any safety system if there is any contamination, corrosion, or technical failure in the valves.
- Please replace it as soon as possible.
What are Some Maintenance Tips for your Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- Maintain your Daily Logs
As easy as it might seem, maintaining a daily log of operating conditions, including pressure and temperature in the Air Cooled Water Chiller, as well as fluid levels and flow rate, will help predict the probability of potential machine injury of it.
Keeping an Air Cooled Water Chiller log sheet is beneficial because it allows for the development of a preventative repair schedule before device real losses occur.
- Keep the Air Cooled Water Chiller Tubing Clean
Heat transfer is used in the industrial device operating theory to provide cooling.
An interruption in the flow of cooling fluid into condenser tubes can greatly reduce the efficiency with which an Air Cooled Water Chiller transfers heat in shell and tube and brazed plate heat exchangers.
Corrosion can build up within tubing of it over time, preventing the heat from being removed.
- Reduce the Temperature of the Condenser Water
Reducing the temperature of the water entering the condenser of an industrial chiller increases performance by requiring the Air Cooled Water Chiller to function less to provide overall cooling.
- Inspect the Condenser Water Loops
While all of the Air Cooled Water Chiller, cold shot chillers make are closed-loop, some of its condensers have water loops that use open cooling outlets like air-cooling towers.
As a result of the proximity to the environment, the water is more likely to become polluted with biological growths, degradation, and scale, which may decrease total heat transfer and its quality.
Chilled water loops should be tested and handled for toxins at least once a year. Inspect the chiller’s “Y” strainer on a daily basis, and use an inline cartridge filter for added safety.
For soil or airborne particle build-up, the light should be visible through the condenser coil. With a torch, look deep into the coils and clean as needed if they’re dusty.
- Monitor for Refrigerant Leaks
The amount of refrigerant circulating through the compressor of the Air Cooled Water Chiller determines how quickly it cools. Valve stems can become loose over time, causing refrigerant leaks.
The cooling capability of it may also be affected by refrigerant leakage from the compressor or the injection of moisture into the system.
What are the Most Common Problems Faced While Using the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- Suction Pressure of Air Cooled Water Chiller is Too High
- Excess refrigerant: Excess refrigerant should be withdrawn following the standard.
- A significant volume of liquid refrigerant flows through the compressor while it is fully loaded: inspect and change the expansion valve and its temperature sensing kit.
- If a considerable volume of liquid refrigerant reaches the compressor, double-check the expansion valve and temperature sensing kit.
- The Suction Pressure of the Air Cooled Water Chilleris Too Low
- The condenser’s refrigerant liquid outlet valve is not completely open: it should be fully open.
- Clogged refrigerant pump: clean or install the filter on a daily basis.
- Expansion valve malfunction or improper modification: accurate adjustment or troubleshooting is needed, and repair is required.
- Insufficient refrigerant filling: it should be raised to the specified level.
- Unnecessary lubricating oil circulates in the water chiller’s refrigeration system: the source should be identified and the volume reduced to the required level.
- The evaporator’s inlet water temperature is too low: raise the water inlet temperature fixed value.
- Inadequate water by evaporator; check pump and water valve.
- The Compressor of the Air Cooled Water ChillerCannot Operate
- Overload safety or control line fuse blown: determine the trigger and, if necessary, repair the fuse.
- Control circuit communication failure: conduct frequent and prompt repairs to prevent more severe injuries.
- The compressor relay coil has burned out and needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
- Phase error: it must be corrected in a timely manner.
- Mechanical High-Pressure Switch
At least one high-pressure switch is installed in each circuit to keep the relief safety valve from opening.
If the discharge pressure increases too high, the Mechanical High-Pressure switch opens, cutting power to the auxiliary relay and halting the compressor.
As soon as the discharge pressure returns to normal, the alarm can be turned off. The warning on both the switch and the Unit Controller must be reset. The meaning of the initiating pressure cannot be changed.
- Relief Safety Valve for High Circuit Pressure
As the pressure in the refrigerant circuit rises too high, the relief valve opens to limit the maximum pressure.
If this occurs, turn off the computer automatically and call the nearest support agency.
What is the Trial Run Operation Procedure for an Air Cooled Water Chiller?
- Connect the refrigeration gauge to the device and position the temperature probe, then switch on one of the compressors. Examine if the Y-delt transform of the compressor is natural, as well as the voltage of each contactor.
- Check the current of the compressor.
- Check that each fan’s rotation orientation is correct and that it is working normally, then look at the running current.
- Check the oil level to make sure the power-changing solenoid valve is operating properly.
- Allow at least 20 minutes for the compressor to operate before checking all parameters and ensuring that the suction and discharge pressures are natural.
- Examine the opening of the electrical expansion valve in relation to the suction temperature and determine if it is within normal limits.
- Check that the suction superheats temperature is between 5 and 7 degrees Celsius, and that the discharge and condensation superheat temperatures are within normal limits.
- If the discharge temperature is too high, verify that the solenoid valve and expansion valve on the injection pipe is operating properly.
- Check the compressor oil level after shutting down the unit.
- An adequate amount of air conditioning load is needed to maintain the unit operating and to ensure that all air conditioning equipment is switched on.
- Test and tighten all valve bonnets after the trial run. Clean the machine as well as some oil dirt in the joints.
FAQ of Air Cooled Water Chiller
What are the Factors that Make an Air Cooled Water Chiller Better than a Water-Cooled Chiller?
Many factors that make an Air Cooled Water Chiller better than the Water Cooled Chiller include the needlessness of the cooling tower, the condenser water pump, and less maintenance.
What are the Types of Evaporators Used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The three types of evaporators used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller are the flooded shell-and-tube, direct expansion shell-and-tube, and the brazed-plate.
How to Enhance the Tubes of the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The tubes of the Air Cooled Water Chiller can be increased by the finning or rifling processes during its manufacturing.
What is the Purpose of Using Plate Type Heat Exchangers in the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The purpose of using plate-type heat exchangers in the Air Cooled Water Chiller is t enhance the sub cooling which then leads to an overall increase in the capacity of the entire refrigeration system.
What Makes the Screw Compressors Mostly Used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
Remarkable efficiency and long-term reliability make the screw compressors or the rotary compressors mostly used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller.
Why do we use the Expansion Device in the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The purpose of using the expansion device in the Air Cooled Water Chiller is to maintain the pressure difference among the high pressure i.e. condenser and low-pressure i.e. evaporator sides of the Air Cooled Water Chiller.
What are the Common Types of Valves Used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The two common types of valves used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller are the electronic expansion valves and the thermostatic expansion valves.
What are the Ways used in the Air Cooled Water Chiller for Capacity Control?
The Hot gas bypass, unloading of compressors, and cycling on and off of the compressors are three major ways for inducing capacity control purposes in the Air Cooled Water Chiller.
What Type of Air Cooled Water Chiller Uses the Hot Gas Bypass Method?
An Air Cooled Water Chiller with a limited unloading capability requires the hot gas bypass system for controlling the capacity.
What is the Standard Construction for the Coils of the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The standard construction for the coils of the Air Cooled Water Chiller is the tube made up of copper supported by some aluminum material fins. This provides good protection against corrosion-related problems.
What is meant by Air Cooled Water Chiller Staging?
The staging up and down of the Air Cooled Water Chiller is essential to keep it running perfectly with no low or high flow-related problems.
What is the Life of the Air Cooled Water Chiller?
The average life of the Air Cooled Water Chiller ranges from 15 to 20 years but the overall maintenance, safety, and efficiency may affect this life.