TopChillerAir Chiller System Manufacturer and Supplier in China
- Cooling capacity ranges from 5 ton to 200 ton
- Temperature control ranges from 5°C to 30°C
- Environmental friendly refrigerant
- Famous branded screw type compressor
- No need to install a water cooling tower
- Full protection devices of chiller Unit
- Easy installation with low maintenance cost
- Up to 24 months warranty time
Your Reliable Air Chiller System Manufacturer and Supplier in China Over 20 Years
Air Chiller System is a refrigeration-based system that used an air system to transfer heat from process fluids to outside air rather than water producing a cooling effect.
TopChiller is the best reliable and highly professional manufacturer and supplier of the Air Chiller System in China for the last twenty years.
TopChiller has successfully designed a highly precise full line of Air Chiller System compensating the world water scarcity announced by World Bank in 1999.
Condenser, cooling fan, drying filter, automatic water makeup nozzle, evaporator, Cooling fan, bypass valve, high-pressure switch, pump, low-pressure switch, cooling water return, expansion valve, compressor, cooling water outlet are the basic constituents of an Air Chiller System.
TopChiller designed Air Chiller System is widely used in a variety of commercial and industrial applications as:
Plastics industry, beer brewing, concrete industry, printing, food and drink, laboratory, medical Industry, welding thermal spray, pharmaceutical industry, vacuum furnace, molding, plating, chemical industry, and electrons, etc.
Are you looking for a low-cost maintenance Air Chiller System with no water consumption cost? Are you sourcing for a leading manufacturer and supplier of Air Chiller Systems that use discharge heat for heating in China?
Feel free to make contact with TopChiller Sales personal that will directly lead you to select an Air Chiller System that exactly matches your application, with suitable prices.
Features and Advantages
- The Air Chiller System is used to exchange heat from processing water, and the heat is then transferred to the air outside. This type of Air Chiller System is widely used where the water resource is insufficient, and a cooling tower is not required.
- Air Chiller System is designed to work with high-temperature precision control as well as chilling purpose configured by the refrigeration system to transfer heat from process fluids to the outside air.
- Sometimes Air Chiller System is being used to use discharged heat as no factor to heat the equipment during winter.
- Air Chiller System designed by TopChiller is easy to install not just for industrial but also for commercial applications configured by no cooling tower and water load maintenance requirements.
- Our Air Chiller System has a large number of outstanding and high-efficiency advantages to meet your specific requirements.
TopChiller brand professional engineers can help you customize your Air Chiller System at a very affordable price with fast shipping.
|Cooling capacity *
|Max working current
|Max starting current
|25%~100% for single compressor
|External balanced expansion valve
|External balanced expansion valve
|Water flow rate
|Water side pressure drop
|Sound pressure level **
|* The performance values refer to the following conditions:
Cooling: ambient air temperature 35ºC; evaporator water in/out temperature 12/7 ºC;
** Sound pressure measured at a distance of 1 m and a height of 1.5 m above the ground in a dear field.
Air Chiller System Configuration Table
|Shell&tube heat exchanger
|Electric Expansion valve
|ALCO / Danfoss
|High pressure sensor
|Low pressure sensor
|Three phase protector
|Water flow swtich
TopChiller Free Service and Technical Support
As a professional chiller manufacturer for over 20 years, TopChiller is always happy to provide our free service and technical support accessible to our clients before, during, and after-sales. If you need any help, welcome to call us or send your inquiry to our email. These free services and technical support include；
- Listening to your detailed chiller requirements and giving your best chiller solution for your applications based on our rich experience.
- If you have no idea about how to size your chiller model or cooling capacity, it’s not a big issue, Just tell us your specific cooling demands, we will guide you to select the right economical chiller model.
- 7*24 online service, If you have any problem with the chiller, you may call us or send an email, we are always here to support you.
TopChiller Standard Warranty Time
After purchasing the TopChiller product, you are our valued customers in the TopChiller ERP system.
We will do regular tracking service and Your chiller has up to 24 months warranty time after installation and commissioning,
If your chiller is down, you can contact TopChiller for support to solve your problem…Once we received your message, Our service technician on duty will contact you as soon as possible.
TopChiller Start-up & Commissioning
TopChiller also provides the additional service of start-up or commissioning of your chiller. You’d better before scheduling your start-up, it is important that the proper installation procedures have been followed and the chiller is ready.
TopChiller technician will guide you on how to start up your chiller when your chiller is ready, besides this, we have full sets of paper works including the Chiller installation manual, operation manual, electrical drawing for you.
Free Replacement Spare Parts
Providing free replacement spare parts for TopChiller is the best customer service in the industry to support you when you are sourcing replacement parts.
We have most parts are in stock and available for next-day shipment for your chillers.
If you want to have some replacement spare parts, just provide us with your chiller serial number and model number to expedite the sourcing process.
Better to have the nameplate and pictures of your chiller for our reference. This will help us find the proper replacements at the earliest time.
6 Points Why TopChiller Is Your Best Air Chiller System Manufacturer and Supplier in China?
Air Chiller System-An Ultimate Buying Guide by TopChiller.
Large industries produce excess heat as a result of various processes; this heat is essential to be removed from the industry.
An Air Chiller System is an important item in large buildings as it helps in keeping fluids cool.
Moreover, it also dehumidifies the industry for the efficient functioning of the present machinery.
Humidity is necessary to be controlled as it causes health problems for the workers and also damages the industrial equipment.
Whether you want to achieve cooling in food industries, beverage industries, plastic manufacturing industries, or other areas, the Air Chiller System is a great option.
Excess heat in the environment can affect the properties of the fluids, so using the Air Chiller System, you can deal with this problem.
This excess heat also damages the equipment and causes a drop in the equipment performance.
However, for obtaining maximum benefit from your Air Chiller System, it is essential to understand its working, efficiency, and maintenance.
This Air Chiller System guide will cover all of this necessary knowledge in detail, so let’s start.
- What is an Air Chiller System?
- What are some features of an Air Chiller System?
- How does an Air Chiller System Work?
- What are the Applications of an Air Chiller System?
- How to Choose the Best Air Chiller System for your Applications?
- What are the Benefits of Using an Air Chiller System for your Applications?
- How to Increase the Efficiency of your Air Chiller System?
- How to Install your Air Chiller System?
- What are the Main Steps in Using an Air Chiller System?
- What are Safety Instructions you must follow when using your Air Chiller System?
- How to Maintain your Air Chiller System Last Longer?
- What are the Most Common Problems and their Solutions for an Air Chiller System?
- FAQ of Air Chiller System
What is an Air Chiller System?
Air Chiller System is a unit that helps in the cooling of fluids and is widely used in commercial and industrial areas.
Other than the cooling function, Air Chiller System also has dehumidification functions. This means that it can remove moisture and water from the air.
Moreover, Air Chiller System is also used in large-scale events to keep the air moisture-free for the audience. These events include sports functions, celebrations, or food festivals.
An Air Chiller System can also be used for domestic purposes. Keeping it in your home will make your home environment dry.
This is because it efficiently removes water and dampness from the air making it humidity-free.
The installation of an Air Chiller System helps to improve a building’s performance.
In addition to this, it also increases the life and durability of a building.
An Air Chiller System takes heat from the inside environment and throws it into the outside environment.
This heat transfer maintains the temperature level of the internal environment of the building.
It is made sure to install the Air Chiller System externally so that it can directly transfer heat to the outside of the building.
Air Chiller System Manufactured by TopChiller
What are some features of an Air Chiller System?
The Air Chiller System has multiple features that help in its better performance. These features are as follows:
The evaporator helps in the vaporization process. In this process, the Air Chiller System works to remove heat from the fluid. In addition to this, it also decreases the temperature.
A compressor is also installed in an Air Chiller System. The purpose of this compressor is to increase the pressure of the system.
The Air Chiller System is also facilitated with a condenser. The condenser plays an important role in increasing the temperature of the fluid.
Also, the refrigerant of the Air Chiller System undergoes a condensation process. After condensation, the internal heat of the system is released into the air.
An expansion valve is present in the Air Chiller System from where the liquid coming from the condenser moves to the evaporator.
At first, the pressure of the refrigerant is very high whereas upon reaching the evaporator it is reduced. This results in evaporation and also leads to auto-cooling.
Air Chiller System Compressor
How does an Air Chiller System Work?
Radiators are installed in it that help in cooling fluids. A motorized blower is used to push the air across the refrigerant lines of this system.
A compressor is fitted in Air Chiller System that works on low ambient temperature. This temperature refers to the temperature of the surrounding.
In addition to this, the cooling process is improved with the help of the additional fans installed in it.
These fans speed up the working of the Air Chiller System ultimately saving the cooling time.
The basic principle of thermodynamics is used in the working of an Air Chiller System.
A vapor compression mechanical refrigeration system is connected to the system through an evaporator.
The evaporator further aids in heat exchange and passes the captured heat from the coolant to the refrigerant.
After successful heat transfer, the refrigerant undergoes evaporation and changes into vapor form. This transformation is accompanied by the reduction in the temperature of the coolant.
You can use an Air Chiller System to for removing heat from the environment. Also, it removes moisture from the surrounding making the surroundings dry and damp-free.
Air Chiller System Working Diagram
What are the Applications of an Air Chiller System?
An Air Chiller System has several commercial and industrial applications. Here are some major applications that will help you know the purpose of using it.
An Air Chiller System is used in the food industry as it prevents the rotting of food and keeps food cold.
The purpose of the Air Chiller System in the food industry is to stop bacterial growth in the food.
The Air Chiller System also stops several harmful reactions from taking place in the food products.
An Air Chiller System is also used in laboratories and research labs where we have to work with chemicals. It is widely used in areas where large gatherings or celebrations are being held.
This makes the Air Chiller System have applications in hotels, Industrial buildings, etc.
Air Chiller System is Used for Manufacturing Industries
How to Choose the Best Air Chiller System for your Applications?
Choosing the best Air Chiller System for your application is not as easy as it sounds. Here are some important things that you must keep in mind while choosing your Air Chiller System.
Check the Installation Environment
When choosing the best Air Chiller System for your application do not forget to check its installation environment.
It is because it is designed differently to be used in different environments.
In case you want to use it indoors, then it must be designed to cope up with high ambient temperatures.
In addition to this indoor Air Chiller System can also survive well in dirty environments. But for this, you must buy some additional accessories like filters, etc.
These filters will prevent dirt from entering your Air Chiller System. Buying it for the outdoor environment is different.
For the outdoor environment, Air Chiller System is designed in such a way that it can easily cope up with both low and high ambient temperatures.
Check the Heat Load
Make sure to check the heat load before you decide to buy it.
This will help you analyze whether your Air Chiller System is suitable for your required applications or not.
Buying an Air Chiller System with a low heat load will decrease its efficiency and performance when you will use it for demanding applications.
Take Care of the Flow Rate
The flow rate plays an important role in deciding its working efficiency.
So make sure to buy an Air Chiller System with a higher flow rate for increased working performance and improved results.
Energy Saving Air Chiller System
What are the Benefits of Using an Air Chiller System for your Applications?
Air Chiller System provides you with a lot of benefits for your application. Some of the main benefits of using it are mentioned here.
Air Chiller System has a long-term working operation. So it shows the same performance even after years.
Save On Parts
An Air Chiller System does not necessarily have a cooling water pump, a cooling tower, or a pipelines connection. This means that it has fewer components and greater efficiency.
Lower Operation Cost
There is no doubt that it is expensive to afford. But this investment is worth it. It is because its annual operation cost is quite low.
Save On the Construction Cost
As an Air Chiller System does not have a lot of components so it is easy to assemble. This saves on the construction cost notably.
Covers Less Space
Another good thing about it is that it comes in manageable sizes. This makes it a space-saving conditioning facility.
How to Increase the Efficiency of your Air Chiller System?
Few things can help increase the working efficiency of your Air Chiller System. Make sure to follow these things properly to enhance the operational performance of your Air Chiller System.
Balance Refrigerant Charge
The chilling efficiency of your Air Chiller System depends on the amount of refrigerant that moves through its compressor.
So, it is very important to maintain the normal passage rate of the refrigerant to maintain the working efficiency of your Air Chiller System.
Refrigerant leaks affect the working efficiency of your Air Chiller System badly. In addition to this humidity also decreases its performance.
Check Power Calibrations
On the microprocessor controls of your Air, Chiller System make sure that the safety and sensor calibrations are properly adjusted.
This will result in the smooth operation of the motors of your Air Chiller System.
Also, it is important to ensure that the wire connections are safe and properly working.
Look for any damaged connections associated with your Air Chiller System and fix them immediately.
Make sure that the cooling air vents are clean to give maximum cooling.
Air Chiller System Oil Level Checking
How to Install your Air Chiller System?
- Unload the Air Chiller System that you have purchased and open the packaging.
- Read the instructions from the safety and instructions book provided along with the Air Chiller System.
- Make sure that you don’t remove the safety covers from it.
- Decide the area where you want to install the Air Chiller System. Make sure that the installation area is free of obstacles.
- Hold the Air Chiller System only from the lifting points.
- Be careful in moving it to the installation area. Make sure to protect it from bumping and other damage.
- When installing it on the ground make sure that the ground is extra thick and tough to bear its weight.
- Install the Air Chiller System above the anti-vibrating mounts, spring types for rubber.
- Adjust the piping and power connections according to the instruction manual given along with the Air Chiller System.
- Connect the circuit to a switch and it is ready to be used.
Air Chiller System Installation
What are the Main Steps in Using an Air Chiller System?
For using an Air Chiller System there are a few steps that you must follow. These steps will make it easier for you to use it:
- Carefully read the booklet that is given to you along with the Air Chiller System
- Make sure that it is properly intact and not damaged from anywhere.
- Adjust the compressor speed, flow rate, temperature levels as per the size of your Air Chiller System, and other calibrations.
- Wear proper safety equipment and turn on the switch on power to start using your Air Chiller System.
What are Safety Instructions you must follow when using your Air Chiller System?
Using an Air Chiller System without following proper safety precautions can be harmful.
Here are some important safety instructions that you must follow while using it.
- Air Chiller System is a complicated device that must be handled by trained people. Improper use can result in a major loss.
- In case it is not working properly, discontinue use. If you will keep on using improper functioning then it can get more damaged.
It is the condition when the electrical terminal pin of the compressor has a breakout.
This will cause spillage or leakage of the refrigerant. Stop using it in this case.
This spillage can sometimes contain strong chemicals which can lead to skin problems upon contact.
- If your Air Chiller System gets in contact with ignition, a fire hazard can take place. It can also produce electric shock due to terminal venting.
Electric shocks and fire produced by your Air Chiller System can cause serious damage to the surrounding.
Sometimes these hazards can also kill people working around them.
- In case of an electric shock make sure to unplug all the electric power linked to your Air Chiller System.
This step is necessary before you remove the protective cover of the compressor.
- Before energizing the Air Chiller System make sure that the protective terminal of the compressor is properly secured.
- Also, confirm that the compressor is in proper contact with the ground before turning on your Air Chiller System.
- When you hear unusual sounds, immediately turn it off.
- Before servicing your Air Chiller System make sure that all the power supply is completely disconnected.
In a situation when it is connected to the power supply it can result in electrical shock.
- If your Air Chiller System demands some repairing, do not try to do it on your own. Seek professional assistance to solve the issues.
- Take proper precautions when dealing with refrigerants. Do not touch the refrigerants with bare hands.
- Having direct physical contact with the refrigerants of your Air Chiller System can result in severe skin problems.
- It may lead to serious skin burns. Minor effects include itching and scratching sensation.
- Do not allow overheating of the capacitor as it can burst.
- Make sure to maintain the optimum compressing pressure to avoid damage to your Air Chiller System.
- Set the flow control according to the compressor being used in it.
- Wear proper safety equipment when using it. This will protect you from damage in emergencies.
- Always wear gloves when using Air Chiller System. Any direct contact with the chemicals can cause skin problems.
- Make sure to put your safety goggles on when working with Air Chiller System. This will keep your eyes protected from any kind of damage.
- Choose shoes that cover your feet completely to save your feet from chemical damage. Chemical spillage from your Air Chiller System can harm your feet if uncovered.
- Prefer wearing rubber shoes while working around it. It is because rubber shoes will provide you protection in case of ground shock.
- In case of direct contact with chemicals wash the affected area for 15 minutes. In extreme situations seek medical help urgently.
- Wear masks when working with an Air Chiller System to avoid toxic gas inhalation. The refrigerant gas can cause serious respiratory damage.
- Make sure you have a fire extinguisher in the area where you use your Air Chiller System to overcome any fire hazard.
- It is recommended to use dry nitrogen for testing pressure leaks of your Air Chiller System.
Wear Gloves Before Operating your Air Chiller System
How to Maintain your Air Chiller System Last Longer?
Taking good care of your Air Chiller System is necessary to increase its working efficiency. Following these maintenance practices will help your Air Chiller System last longer.
Keep Tubes Clean
The working efficiency of your Air Chiller System is strongly affected by the rate of heat transfer. So, the tubes must be clean and clear to allow easy passage of heat.
Impurities, dust particles, and other obstacles in the tubes can create thermal resistance.
This leads to a reduction in its overall performance. For keeping a check on the heat transfer efficiency, you can look at the approach temperatures.
Heat transfer efficiency is used to mention the difference between the leaving and the entering fluid.
If this difference is too high, then it indicates that the heating efficiency of your Air Chiller System is too low.
For this reason, we recommend you keep the tubes clean and contaminant-free. This will help in increasing its operational performance.
Keep a Daily Check
Assessing the working conditions of your Air Chiller System will help you carry out regular maintenance.
By keeping a daily check on the working you can identify the damage or breakouts from the beginning. This will help you fix the damages.
Otherwise, your Air Chiller System might undergo larger unpredicted damage resulting in a big loss.
Use Good-Quality Refrigerant
Another most important thing regarding the maintenance of your Air Chiller System is the use of good-quality refrigerant. This is necessary as low-standard refrigerants damage the internal coating and components. This ultimately reduces the performance and efficiency of the system.
As a result, the cooling time is also saved which further contributes to a faster chilling process.
So, it is always recommended to use a good-quality refrigerant that shows compatibility with your system.
Air Chiller System Routine Maintenance
What are the Most Common Problems and their Solutions for an Air Chiller System?
There are a lot of problems that you may come across when using the Air Chiller System.
Here we will mention some of the most common problems associated with the working of the Air Chiller System.
We will also tell you the possible solutions that will help you get rid of those problems.
No Cooling or Less Cooling
A common problem that people come across when using an Air Chiller System is that it may not provide enough cooling
In the most possible case, it is the refrigerant leak that stops it from cooling properly.
Make sure to look for any leakage and fix it as soon as possible to help your Air Chiller System provide enough cooling.
There might be some resistance in the tube or filter that results in insufficient cooling. Make sure to keep the tubes clean and free from resistance.
Usually, dust particles and other contaminants cause blockage of the tubes of the Air Chiller System which gives us decreased cooling effects.
The insufficient cooling might also be a result of fluctuations in the line voltage. Make sure to provide optimum voltage supply to the Air Chiller System.
Also, see if the coolant fluid that you are using matches the temperature requirements at which your Air Chiller system produces a cooling effect.
In case the fluid is not giving good results get any other fluid.
Another case that can result in reduced cooling is the decreased heat transfer properties of the refrigerant being used.
So choose a refrigerant with the best heat transfer properties to get proper cooling results.
Another major problem that you might face is that your Air Chiller System might not power up properly.
There are many reasons why it does not power up.
The first thing you need to do in this case is to check that the power button of your Air Chiller System is properly turned on. Turn on the power button if it is off.
Check that the fuse is not damaged. In case of fuse, damage get it replaced immediately.
Also, improper line voltage can affect the working of your Air Chiller System. Make sure that the voltage connection is properly functioning.
Insufficient Fluid Flow
Another common problem with using Air Chiller System is that it might sometimes allow insufficient fluid flow. This can affect its performance.
The main reason behind the insufficient fluid flow can be compressed or closed process valves.
The reduction in the area of the valves decreases the fluid flow.
Make sure to keep the valves clean and resistance-free for proper fluid flow.
Also insufficient fluid content in the reservoir can be a reason for beginning the reduced fluid flow of the Air Chiller System to maintain required fluid levels in the reservoir.
Moreover decreased performance of the pump can also be sometimes caused by decreased fluid flow in your Air Chiller System.
In this case, immediately change the pump installed in your Air Chiller System.
Air Chiller System Water Pump Checking
FAQ of Air Chiller System
What is the Principle of Operation of the Air Chiller System?
The working of an Air Chiller System depends on the condenser, ambient temperature, and additional fans. The purpose of an Air Chiller System is to cool an object.
The heat produced is now thrown into the environment.
How to Choose the Best Company Selling Air Chiller System?
The best company to get an Air Chiller System is the one that offers pre and post-installation inspection.
Also, the company must take responsibility for the maintenance services to make the purchase better for you.
What does a Filter do to the Air Chiller System?
A filter is an additional accessory that is attached to the Air Chiller System. This filter is very helpful in preventing dust particles from entering the Air Chiller System.
You can either attach this filter to the indoor or even outdoor Air Chiller System.
Does the Air Chiller System Create a Lot of Noise?
Yes, an Air Chiller System is noisy when being used. Make sure to check the noise levels before actually deciding which one do you need.
And this noise can cause a lot of problems if the Air Chiller System is not being maintained properly.
What is meant by Refrigerant of an Air Chiller System?
The refrigerant of an Air Chiller System is the chemical that transfers heat from one part to another in the refrigeration cycle.
This chemical is exclusively designed to show evaporation and condensation at specific temperatures and pressure.
What is the Flow Rate of an Air Chiller System?
The flow rate of an Air Chiller System refers to the amount of fluid that moves through the system.
Talking about the refrigerant side, the flow rate is the mass of the fluid that flows through the refrigerant.
On the fluid site, it is the number of fluid that flows through the pipes. The two most commonly used units for measuring the flow rate in gallons per minute or liters per minute.
What does the Fluid LevelIndicator of an Air Chiller System Indicate?
The fluid level indicator of an Air Chiller System shows the level of fluid present in the reservoir.
The normal fluid level is essential to maintain the proper functioning and working of the system. Also optimum fluid level prevents the Air ChillerSystem parts from being damaged.
What is the Function of the Temperature Controller of the Air Chiller System?
The temperature controller of an Air Chiller System keeps a check on the fluid temperature and automatically turns on and off as per the need of the refrigeration circuit.
This is necessary for maintaining the desired fluid temperature.
100% Quality Tested Air Chiller System